Official Community Forums Home

Lady's favorite position

Logan&Nikki

• Members

Ok ladies, what is your favorite position to receive oral?

Why is it your fav? What's the down side if there is one? Is there anything that enhances the sensation?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Absolutely face riding OMG yes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely riding his face. Holding onto the headboard allows me to more easily adjust my position to maximize pleasure. But it takes a partner who is willing to allow me to do so. He has to know what to do....

• Like 1

• Members

I love when my wife rides my face. I love when she grinds her pussy deep into my mouth. Awesome feeling. Especially knowing that it ismaking her feel great

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Rio said:

I love when my wife rides my face....

I'm pleasantly very surprised to discover so many men here are into this kinda thing. It has not been what I've experienced in real life. 

Embarrassingly enough I have to confess that when I find myself really attracted to a guy that I don't yet know, I often find myself staring at him and fantasizing about what his cum might taste like. Even though I already know it all tastes the same. 

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Amy D said:

I'm pleasantly very surprised to discover so many men here are into this kinda thing. It has not been what I've experienced in real life. 

Embarrassingly enough I have to confess that when I find myself really attracted to a guy that I don't yet know, I often find myself staring at him and fantasizing about what his cum might taste like. Even though I already know it all tastes the same. 

@Amy D I too think about how a lady taste before going,further. If she's not taking care of her vagina and around to an as. Foreplay is my favorite for both with lots of kissing licking,exploring sensual sensitive areas. Intercourse is the finishing explosions of cum and,juices. If they like I will suck cum off their clit.

Just in case you want to know! I felt aroused writing. Peace Amy

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, saltybear said:

@Amy DForeplay is my favorite for both with lots of kissing licking,exploring sensual sensitive areas.....

Haha now you're getting me aroused from reading! I really, really, really love to be explored. 💓

• Members
10 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Haha now you're getting me aroused from reading! I really, really, really love to be explored. 💓

@Amy D yes exploring with tongue and fingers getting wet pussy juice, getting a taste and sharing with you. Like to explore with a small dildo while my cock slides into your pulsating wet pussy. Yummy babelarge.20181105_073038.jpg.3cfd964e3bff810b1e77273c282c2c16.jpg.  

• Like 1