Official Community Forums Home

Oral

Mrlabialuv

• Members

Any other men notice a difference in the orgasm you have from having sex compared to being sucked off ?? 

• Like 5

• Members

I have a more intense orgasm from head but it also feels like I didn’t release all my cum like an orgasm from sex

• Members

I don't remember the last time I was sucked off. Wife doesn't care for it, and I could count on one hand the number of times she hast done it in the last 5yrs for my sake. So I guess I'm not the best to answer. But I kinda get what you are saying, I definitely notice a difference between masterbation orgasm or sex.

• Members
On 8/6/2019 at 6:13 AM, Satin panties said:

Sex orgasm is better for me, but my wife won't swallow so always pulls off before I cum so that affects how hard I cum.

Bummer most the time the wife sucks and strokes my whole hot load depending how built up I am. Otherwise she swallows what she can and the rest drips off her chin

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 5:37 PM, Mrlabialuv said:

Any other men notice a difference in the orgasm you have from having sex compared to being sucked off ?? 

Absolutely do seriously my orgasm from a blowjob is usually shorter than sex but now if I edge myself then my orgasm is incredibly intense 

• Members
On 8/7/2019 at 3:18 PM, Mrlabialuv said:

Bummer most the time the wife sucks and strokes my whole hot load depending how built up I am. Otherwise she swallows what she can and the rest drips off her chin

I’m LOVING the visual In my mind! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, bisexualrom said:

Absolutely do seriously my orgasm from a blowjob is usually shorter than sex but now if I edge myself then my orgasm is incredibly intense 

Mine are more intense when getting edged as well. My wife is just starting to enjoy doing this for me. 

1 hour ago, Ref620 said:

I’m LOVING the visual In my mind! 

Oh yeah I know exactly what you mean seriously 😙I usually lick my dripping Cum off her chin so I can give her a really deep TOUNGE sucking kiss and we BOTH get to enjoy my nice warm Cum TOGETHER 😉

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Oh yeah I know exactly what you mean seriously 😙I usually lick my dripping Cum off her chin so I can give her a really deep TOUNGE sucking kiss and we BOTH get to enjoy my nice warm Cum TOGETHER 😉

Dammm, starting to get warm in here! LOVE IT!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ref620 said:

Dammm, starting to get warm in here! LOVE IT!

Wish I was there you'd be getting more than WARM believe that 

5 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

281DAF6C-26F8-4C7C-8378-BB21BC6194EC.thumb.jpeg.31e32971cc54b2e1eda9b52b2edcfa86.jpegWhat would you do with me? 

OMG for starters I'd definitely have to sit you down then turn on some sensual music and begin my slow striptease, so I could have the pleasure of watching your cock start to grow,😙I wouldn't allow you to touch yourself of course, when I was down to my g-string, I'd walk over to you look at that BEAUTIFUL throbbing cock of yours 👅and have you ly on the kitchen table, and give you a really incredible FULL BODY MASSAGE 😉shall I go on?

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG for starters I'd definitely have to sit you down then turn on some sensual music and begin my slow striptease, so I could have the pleasure of watching your cock start to grow,😙I wouldn't allow you to touch yourself of course, when I was down to my g-string, I'd walk over to you look at that BEAUTIFUL throbbing cock of yours 👅and have you ly on the kitchen table, and give you a really incredible FULL BODY MASSAGE 😉shall I go on?

MOST DEFINITELY... PLEASE DO!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

MOST DEFINITELY... PLEASE DO!!

OMG ok but I most definitely need to let my baby boy out to breath he's gettingso hard all locked away if you know what I mean 

Then I would pour some warm oil all over your sexy body 😙 starting at your feet 

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG ok but I most definitely need to let my baby boy out to breath he's gettingso hard all locked away if you know what I mean 

Let him breathe!

I know that there's many pressure points on the bottom of your feet seriously a couple of really wonderful sexual spots , as I'm sucking on each and every toe watching your expression' s, start UP your legs rubbing those muscles and caressing them, now I'm at that incredibly beautiful and so tempting cock of yours 👅making sure I go around it but purposely allowing it to slide along my arm 

Suddenly I notice that you start to ease out some pre-cum OMG I want to play with it, but I don't and finally make my way to your head 😙I get in front of you and lean over your head as I'm massaging your chest