Official Community Forums Home

Why Won't You Try Anal?

Mikayla1

• Members
DW always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms. DW loves to do this to me.

We also use a strap on. She loves to do me with the strap on. Our favorite strap on is called Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two small silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness to stimulate her clitoris while she does me. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She loves it too and she gets so hot and talks dirty about her dick and how much she likes to fuck me in the ass. We usually cum at the same time. She had wanted to do this for some time, but never mentioned it until I did.

Many years ago I never dreamed that I would like doing this. Then as I began to understand my prostate, I purchased a vibrating anal toy and asked DW to use it on me while she gave me a BJ. She did and what an orgasm-WOW i was hooked. Then we proceeded to a strap on.

From what I read gay guys do mostly oral and not anal. Does that mean that oral sex is gay? Of course not. Neither is anal between a man and a woman.

Couples you don't know what you are missing if you don't do strap on sex. Guys get to know your prostate for the best orgasms of your life.

well well well.....another confirmed believer. :D Hey Oldkinky- I've been a solo anal for a few years now. Solo is ok but w/a lover IS WAY BETTER!!!! My recently lost gf pegged me while in 69 for about 10 minutes. I was in such bliss it was like a 10 minute orgasm for me. I collapsed on her-I could not concentrate on anything else but my own pleasure. I know that sounds selfsh but I had no control. It was that or tell her to quit and there was NO WAY I WAS GONNA DO THAT!!!! I made sure she knew how wonderfull it was for me. I begged. I pleaded. I left hints. I begged some more. Finally one day she agreed. She wouldn't wear the strapon but I got on my knees and she got behind me. She was a little clumsy at first but with a little coaching she soon was dialed in. She would smack me w/the paddle every so often. Once she was in the groove it was like a continuous orgasm for me. Better that any cum I ever had w/my dick. It WAS WONDERFULL. I LOVED HER FOR GIVING ME THIS TREAT. I gotta have more..... :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have been trying in vane to get my husband to try anal, promising all kinds of erotic favors and he's dead set against it. I think it sound fun and adds a new something, something to the bedroom.... Sigh.... I'll keep bringing it up until he says ok, if ever.

• Members
I have been trying in vane to get my husband to try anal, promising all kinds of erotic favors and he's dead set against it. I think it sound fun and adds a new something, something to the bedroom.... Sigh.... I'll keep bringing it up until he says ok, if ever.

.....good for you ladylove....after all the Berlin Wall ( Iron Curtain ) wasn't knocked down in just one day...

• Members
You dont get hemorrhoids if you do it slow there is no blood or pain and it feels great. there is no diff in a guy or a girl doing anal and I must say that none of the above will happen if you start small and work up to the whole thing. Trust me :) Try doing it on your own use one hand to use a butt plug and one to masterbate with and stay relaxed it is good times :) Most of all be open minded!!!

Sorry, you misunderstood my response I've already GOT hemorrhoids. Just a normal daily routine is painful sometimes. So no, no messing with my ass thanks.

• Members
You dont get hemorrhoids if you do it slow there is no blood or pain and it feels great. there is no diff in a guy or a girl doing anal and I must say that none of the above will happen if you start small and work up to the whole thing. Trust me :) Try doing it on your own use one hand to use a butt plug and one to masterbate with and stay relaxed it is good times :) Most of all be open minded!!!

I didn't mean to imply that it would give you hemorrhoids. I meant to say if you already have that problem, you don't want anyone messing with your butt. That's why some people won't try anal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I actually really like it, but I'm a bit afraid of bringing that point up with the SO. Its still early in the relationship and shes a bit on the unadventurous side. Power to all the guys that have tried it and like or even don't like it.

• Members
.....good for you ladylove....after all the Berlin Wall ( Iron Curtain ) wasn't knocked down in just one day...

Yes, that's true. Funny thing though he has no problem with anal sex as long as he's the giver. He swears it's not the gay thing. I just don't get it.

• Members
I actually really like it, but I'm a bit afraid of bringing that point up with the SO. Its still early in the relationship and shes a bit on the unadventurous side. Power to all the guys that have tried it and like or even don't like it.

When you bring it up you may need to let her sit with the idea for a while, to digest it. I had to let the idea stew for YEARS before becoming interested. My Hubby is very patient, now it's my turn to be patient. I'm not so good with patient, but I'm learning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've never performed anal with a woman before; about the closest I came was during/after doggystyle sex- it was a particularly satisfying, sort of rough, pillow-biting affair for her, and I enjoyed the hell out of it, too...and after it, she said, "I WANTED you in my ass", but it wasn't like she was unhappy with what we did do...hahaha.

As far as anything penetrating me, though, I do like just to be touched there- feeling a woman's finger stroking my asshole (maybe with just the tip of her finger penetrating, but not more than that) during sex really turns me on, and makes me cum like you wouldn't believe. But the thought of full penetration, by anything, is not something I want. I don't think of it in terms of a homoerotic hang-up; it's just something that doesn't feel good.

I like to also do the same to her, though, especially if it's a woman-on-top scenario- to wrap one arm around her thigh, while she's sitting on top of my lap with me inside her, and reaching around with the other arm to squeeze and stroke her ass...sliding my finger down into her crack and stroking her hole, and maybe push just the tip of my finger inside.

I do have a reason for not going further than that, only part of which is because I don't enjoy more than that on myself. But anyway...if she was really into it, and wanted more, then OK. But as for me, I can't say that's the case.

A lot of guys will say they don't want anything even near their assholes, and I'm not that way...there's just a limit, that's all. And it's only because it doesn't feel good to me.

• Members

My ex used to say he "didn't like sword fighting"... meaning that NOTHING went near his ass, particularly anything phallic...

I don't mind anal too much... just have to start out slow.... it feels kinda weird at first and doesn't do much for me, but I don't NOT like it.... My "good friend" was fingering me and decided to surprise me by putting his pinkie in.... confused the hell out of me cause I hadn't had that feeling in awhile, but it was nice.... Glad he was open to trying new things.... ^_^

• Members
My ex used to say he "didn't like sword fighting"... meaning that NOTHING went near his ass, particularly anything phallic...

Haha...interesting analogy.

I was thinking about my post just before yours, and basically what it comes down to is that FULL penetration is not something I'd want, for myself- for some reason, that sort of philosophy of 'just a little bit is enough' or however you want to say it, it reminded me of John Cleese in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, in the skit where he was playing the sex ed teacher- 'You don't need to go stampeding toward the clitoris, just give her a kiss, boy'...hahahaha...I don't know why that entered my mind, but it did.

Ahhh, what can I say...I kill me, sometimes... :D

• Members

something up the bum,my girlfriend put her tongue up my butt...I admit it felt so good,since then its been part of oral sex...I enjoy

pushing my tongue up her bum now every time I go down on her...and I noticed her stronger orgasms ...my chin gets drenched...

I love it cause all women taste good!!!

• Members
All that I can say is a man who doesn't try anal sex, and I mean him getting penetrated, doesn't know what he's missing. Some of the greatest orgasms I've ever had were with Di using a vibe, dildo, or finger on my ass. Besides having great orgasms the part Di loves is it's one of the few ways we have sex where I can have orgasms without cumming and if I don't cum I just keep going like the Energizer Bunny having orgasm after orgasm until I explode in one huge cum shooting orgasm. Di loves being able to give me multiple orgasms just like I do for her. I have quite a collection of anal toys including four Aneros prostrate massagers, numerous anal vibes, and Di lets me use her G-spot vibes as long as I put a condom on them. Theres nothing gay about anal sex just some great feelings. ;)
:):huh::P Well I've said it b4 and I'll say it again...I was 69ing w/the gf one day when she wormed a finger in my backside and I JUST LOST IT!!! I tried in vain to concentrate on licking her butt ended up collapsing on the bed instead. At the time she had been giving me a fantastic hummer. Her finger in my ass was ALL I CARED ABOUT!! It was THE BEST AND WILDEST 10 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!! And that from just a finger. Sometime later she did me with a couple toyz and once she was dialed in it was the best sex I ever had. I could have cared less if I had a hardon. The flood of sensations were all about my ass and my brain. She stopped after about 20 minutes and I was just drained. I was pretty much worthless the rest of the day. And the day after.:) And no doubt the day after that as well...:P

• Members

OK I know that technically I'm not supposed to post on this since I enjoy sticking things up my ass. Even though I've never officially had anal sex I still have a question to ask the guys who refuse to do that. How do you know you hate something if you haven't tried it? I will admit that at first I was also very skeptical about having ANYTHING up my ass, but when I just started experimenting and stuck my index finger up there I was hooked. Personally, I think it's one of the best feelings in the world, mind you I use more than my fingers now, but at least try it once. If you don't like it fine, don't ever do it again but you should at least try something, within reason before you automatically dismiss it.

• Members

I have to confess that while my original motivation for agreeing to be on the anal receiving end (pun intended} was to convince the wife to let me fuck her ass (well, mostly), I was surprised at how much I liked it. I think it has to do with the role reversal and power shift thing. There's a curiously different dynamic in laying back and enjoying being penetrated.

Try it , you'll like it.

• 4 weeks later...

A few years ago, my wife and I somehow got on the subject of sex toys. When I realized that she was interested in using them on ME, I was very excited. I quickly got on line and picked a realistic 7" cock, harness, & lube.

We had drinks to loosen things up, and then we fumbled around until her new cock was positioned just right. I started by sucking her new cock which I think she was really surprised to see. She then pounded me from behind, and I rode on top with the entire rubber dick buried up my ass. It was fantastic.

Since then we have enjoyed "butthole pleasures" on a regular basis. She's not into getting her backside invaded, but that's not a big deal for me as I don't find pleasure in her displeasure. I like to get in our big bathtub with her and get very relaxed. Her fingers (and toys) inevitably find their way down south while her expert mouth makes me go wild.

TC

• Members

My husband had always wanted me to try anal and I never wanted to try it because I was always scared it would hurt. Then I saw this site and read everyones suggestion and read Mikayla's advice and thought I would buy my first butt plug to prepare myself for the big day. I never told my hubby about it cuz I wanted to suprise him. So then when I told him he was like NO WAY!!! So he went out and purchased the silicone lubricant and not only was it GREAT and didn't hurt and then I went one step further and left him insert his penis in my ass. Not only did I fullfill his fantasy after 7 years of asking me I also had the best ORGASM ever!!!!! And guys the best part out of all this the macho man of mine wanted me to try the butt plug on him and so I lubed it up after santizing it and gave me a run for his money, he loved it so much that it has been come a sexual ritual of ours that has to be done evertime we have SEX!!! Thanks everyone for helping me over come my fears and take the challenge, not only did I love it but I made my mans fantasies come true!!!!!! :D

• Review Team
My husband had always wanted me to try anal and I never wanted to try it because I was always scared it would hurt. Then I saw this site and read everyones suggestion and read Mikayla's advice and thought I would buy my first butt plug to prepare myself for the big day. I never told my hubby about it cuz I wanted to suprise him. So then when I told him he was like NO WAY!!! So he went out and purchased the silicone lubricant and not only was it GREAT and didn't hurt and then I went one step further and left him insert his penis in my ass. Not only did I fullfill his fantasy after 7 years of asking me I also had the best ORGASM ever!!!!! And guys the best part out of all this the macho man of mine wanted me to try the butt plug on him and so I lubed it up after santizing it and gave me a run for his money, he loved it so much that it has been come a sexual ritual of ours that has to be done evertime we have SEX!!! Thanks everyone for helping me over come my fears and take the challenge, not only did I love it but I made my mans fantasies come true!!!!!! :D

That is such a cool story. Thanks for sharing it. Maybe it will inspire others to try something they are scared of. I have found that when you feel totally comfortable with the person you are with, even the "scariest" of acts can be very pleasurable. Again, thanks for sharing, and congrats!

• Members

I am happy to see posting on this thread continues! It is always great to hear from women and men who have gotten over the hump and ventured into anal play! As I have been trying to tell everyone, anal sex can be very, very enjoyable and is becoming more of a standard part of sex play!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
For those that think changing this mindset is impossible, it's not.

Since I'm older that a lot of guys here I guess I've had time to unprogram my way of looking at this.

Years ago I would have said "No Way In Hell" but as time marched on I came to realize that there are a lot of things in this world that we were taught growning up that just weren't true. Being told that some things were dirty and only gay people do that really makes an impression on you when you are younger.

My wife and I have never been past the point of her using a finger on me but to my surprise it felt wonderful and I'm up for a little more exploration. In our case, she is more reserved than I am and even though I've never approached her with the idea of using toys or a strap-on on me I don't think that she would be willing to try it. So like most other stupid men I just go along with the flow instead of risking being rejected or being thought of as a freak.

I'm as straight and as macho as a man can possibly be but playing with a compassionate lover should have no boundries as long as both are in agreement and are enjoying what they are doing.

MOHD

I am 100% in agreement with MOHD.

• Members
A few years ago, my wife and I somehow got on the subject of sex toys. When I realized that she was interested in using them on ME, I was very excited. I quickly got on line and picked a realistic 7" cock, harness, & lube.

We had drinks to loosen things up, and then we fumbled around until her new cock was positioned just right. I started by sucking her new cock which I think she was really surprised to see. She then pounded me from behind, and I rode on top with the entire rubber dick buried up my ass. It was fantastic.

Since then we have enjoyed "butthole pleasures" on a regular basis. She's not into getting her backside invaded, but that's not a big deal for me as I don't find pleasure in her displeasure. I like to get in our big bathtub with her and get very relaxed. Her fingers (and toys) inevitably find their way down south while her expert mouth makes me go wild.

TC

You lucky puppy.

After several conversations with my old sweetie she gave me a wonderful thrill once while we were 69ing. In the middle of a mind boggling hummer she wormed a finger in my ass. It wasn't but a very very short time after she had me thrashing about on her bed like a wild man. And this was just with her finger. Quite some time later she agreed to bone me with several of my favorite toys I'd chosen for this very special occasion. (Though I begged her to do me with a strapon she still would not give me this pleasure.) All in all tho after she was dialed in it was absolutely amazing. I love anal sex as the bottom but it is soooo much better when it is your lover giving it to you rather than getting it solo.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Pardon the crassness of this reply. I take a dump usually three or four times a day. Between the extruding process and the follow-on ass wiping, I don't need any extra irritation down there. Stories of hemorrhoids, anal fishers, and ruined sphincters do not work toward changing my mind. And I like to go off to a cozy sleep after sex; I don't wish to be bothered with washing flecks of feces out of my butt crack and off my butt cheeks. And I have no intention of scrubbing my rectum out with a bottle brush beforehand.

So, no thank you for me.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

No... I call BS to this last responce of yours square....you REALLY ARE a square.

Look. bottom line (no pun intended) is anal sex isn't for everyone, man or woman. And we shouldn't be judging anyone for their likes or dislikes. So relax guys, and let it slide.. ;)

• Members

I deleted the post in question because it was, quite frankly, rude. We all need to play nice here guys and gals!