Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Why Won't You Try Anal?

Mikayla1

• Members

For those that think changing this mindset is impossible, it's not.

Since I'm older that a lot of guys here I guess I've had time to unprogram my way of looking at this.

Years ago I would have said "No Way In Hell" but as time marched on I came to realize that there are a lot of things in this world that we were taught growning up that just weren't true. Being told that some things were dirty and only gay people do that really makes an impression on you when you are younger.

My wife and I have never been past the point of her using a finger on me but to my surprise it felt wonderful and I'm up for a little more exploration. In our case, she is more reserved than I am and even though I've never approached her with the idea of using toys or a strap-on on me I don't think that she would be willing to try it. So like most other stupid men I just go along with the flow instead of risking being rejected or being thought of as a freak.

I'm as straight and as macho as a man can possibly be but playing with a compassionate lover should have no boundries as long as both are in agreement and are enjoying what they are doing.

MOHD

I couldn't agree with this more. What people do behind closed doors is their business (and pleasure). I just wish that my wife would see this as a pleasure, but she thinks ANYTHING butt related is gross. Too bad because I think she would like it :-(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I couldn't agree with this more. What people do behind closed doors is their business (and pleasure). I just wish that my wife would see this as a pleasure, but she thinks ANYTHING butt related is gross. Too bad because I think she would like it :-(

She probably would. Anal sex is extremely stigmatized for many reasons, however, statistically, most women shy away from it because of the 'gross' factor. They also think, unfortunately, that the only way a man would want to have anal sex is if he were gay. This is so far from the truth. Anal sex is enjoyable because of the 'tightness' and 'taboo' factor. Now, some men like enjoying anal penetration too - and this does NOT make them homosexual. It makes them smart. The anal canal is an equal opportunity pleasure center. The nerve endings there are the same for both men and women.

So, I say, everyone should give anal sex a fair try. When done right, it can be an extremely gratifying part of any relationship!

• 8 years later...
  • 6 months later...