Official Community Forums Home

Frat Boy 2

• Members

A couple of weeks ago, I had the most delicious fantasy about getting fucking liked a dirty slut by a tall, thin, muscular, hot, young surfer looking frat boy. He was so hot. Huge cock, and I was his submissive girl. It was awesome. I went to bed the other night again. Of course in the actual world, I'm a fem guy. I went back to bed, and I was back in the frat house. I was in a bed. I was in a cute little babydoll nightgown. I was feeling good as that hang 10 stud entered the room and asked how I was feeling. I said, "I'm feeling wonderful you sex god." He had a quick giggle and asked if I wanted to go to the grocery store with him. I said sure. We got in his jeep. He was looking fine wearing a tank top leaving those beautiful abs in plain view. He wore tight blue jean shorts. Oh, he loves to wear those kind of shirts and I love it too. After we went into the store, we started walking down each aisle. We were in the personal needs aisle, and I could tell he was getting horny. He got behind me and put his arms around me. He started kissing my neck and then we kissed on the lips and then it went to tongues. I started kissing on his neck. I ripped that tank top off and started kissing on that chest and going down to those abs again. This time, he order me to "stand up you whore." I said, "Yes, my master what should I do?" He said, "Bend over that shopping cart." So, I started poking my ass out and followed my master's orders. He took off my thong. He dropped his shorts and started spanking my ass with his cock as each cheek got some attention. It felt wonderful. He grabbed a box of lubricated condoms and pulled one out. He put one on and started slowly trying to work that dick in my ass. It didn't take him long as he slid it in. He started going slow as I looked back at him and he looked at me as we both smiled. Then, he started to speed it up and I began to moan. It was feeling amazing. Then, he started going faster. I was yelling, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, you fucking stud." He said,' back that ass up a little more you fine bitch." I said, "Yes, master." I started working my ass back into him as he putting it to me. As we were going I could hear him moan loud. Hearing him moan put me over the top as I moaned with my orgasm messing up aisle 12. I could tell he came as it sounded like he was pushed to his brink. When he pulled out of me and pulled that condom off, you could tell he really shot a load in that thing. We took a quick breather and gathered ourselves together. We got dressed and finished our grocery shopping. I know someone had to have heard us and took a peak, but we were so in the moment we wouldn't have paid any attention. We went back to the frat house and smiled at each other while we held hands. As we kissed, I woke up. I hate I woke up, because I was into my dream. When I went out into the world, I was in a joyous trance all day. Nothing in the world was going to knock me off my cloud and nothing did. 

• Thanks 1