Official Community Forums Home

Birthday Wishes

Suzaniam

• Members

I'm kinda new, posted once, read a little here and there... thought I would introduce myself. 

Today is my birthday, well, in a few hours. I will be 57, also widowed 2 years on the 17th. For the first time in my life, I have started being myself, instead of other people's expectations. There's a few sides I've kept locked away, though. This forum is perfect for me to describe myself fully, I believe. 💚

I've always been very sexual, and masturbated from a young age. I was reprimanded and made to feel dirty when caught. I never understood why something that felt so good could be wrong.

I've had secret fantasies for years, too. My husband was not adventurous at all, so again, they stayed locked in my mind. 

I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist.... online dating can get me into some trouble..... 🙃 I met one person that pushed all the right buttons... damn him. Shortly after we started talking, he asked me if he could tie me up.... I told him yes, ohhh yes. He has a deep sexy voice that makes me shiver... we have a whole scenario laid out... I pick him up at the airport.. we head to our hotel and check in. We get in the elevator, and he pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me, one hand up my dress, the other moving down my throat to my breasts, knowing there are cameras, and someone will see it makes it even better.

We get to our room, and as soon as the door closes, he's behind me, pushing me onto the bed. I feel his weight on me, and he tells me not to move. He gets up, and gets a blindfold out. He puts it on me... and starts slowly tearing my clothes off me.. touching my inner thighs, running his fingers soooo close to my pussy, but not touching... not yet.

He positions me with my ass up, legs open wide, my hands in front of me, but secured nicely. He finally touches me, inserting two fingers.. (I would be squirting already with just that) He describes it so much better... he promises to be rough, but not hurt me... 

I can't go on, it's driving me insane. This fantasy is almost a year old, and hasn't happened. I still want it to, but have not found anyone that comes close to Him. I would drop him in a hot second if I could find someone who can dominate me the way I want. 

He ignores me for days at a time, and hasn't been online with me since last month. He knows it's my birthday, and hasn't bothered to talk to me since last week. I need a damn replacement. One that values time with me. Traveling buddy w benefits... why is that soooooo hard to find?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/6/2019 at 5:28 AM, Satin panties said:

Keep looking. You will find the one that treats you like a queen during the day and a slut at night.  Hard to find that balance. 

So true!

• Like 1

• Members

I know, right? I'm so frustrated sexually. The last 2 times I tried hooking up, neither man could get and maintain an erection, and these men were 59 and 60! I don't know if that is common at that age, but they sure enjoyed the bjs. No erection, but they got to orgasm. I did too, but I'm not satisfied without intercourse. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

I know, right? I'm so frustrated sexually. The last 2 times I tried hooking up, neither man could get and maintain an erection, and these men were 59 and 60! I don't know if that is common at that age, but they sure enjoyed the bjs. No erection, but they got to orgasm. I did too, but I'm not satisfied without intercourse. 

Did you try playing with a finger In the ass? Just asking. Sometimes it gets us going. My wife tells me that a stiff breeze gets me hard. I laugh- but she isn’t wrong 

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

Some guys need physical stimulation, others need to see things to get them going. Others need just to hear the sloppy sounds of sex or moans. I personally love them ALL. But I’m a horn dog!

• Like 1

• Members

Believe me, I tried everything! (That's why they had orgasms) One was a heavy drinker, tried to tell me he wasn't, but obvious... The other I suspect may use meth a bit too much, bc it has that effect on some men. He's kinda flaky, too. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

Believe me, I tried everything! (That's why they had orgasms) One was a heavy drinker, tried to tell me he wasn't, but obvious... The other I suspect may use meth a bit too much, bc it has that effect on some men. He's kinda flaky, too. 

Alchohol I know for sure would do it. Wouldn’t know a thing about meth though. Nobody could convince me that there isn’t someone out there who would be MORE than happy to make your fantasy a reality. Just 2 bad apples I guess. Keep looking for him. He exists. Until then, self pleasure will have to do. 

• Like 1

• Members

just here to say i enjoyed reading the little fantasy😏 , and hope u find a great buddie to  fulfill ur urges 🤠

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm sure I'll find someone eventually, but my late husband and I had sex last in 2016, and he hadn't really been able (or even try) since 2010. In the last year, I've had satisfying sex twice, lol. My sex drive is sooooo high it's making me a bit impatient, but damn... I know I'm awesome in the bedroom, I really think it's the area I live in. People are weird here. I always thought so, now I know! 😂😂😂

• Members
Just now, Suzaniam said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm sure I'll find someone eventually, but my late husband and I had sex last in 2016, and he hadn't really been able (or even try) since 2010. In the last year, I've had satisfying sex twice, lol. My sex drive is sooooo high it's making me a bit impatient, but damn... I know I'm awesome in the bedroom, I really think it's the area I live in. People are weird here. I always thought so, now I know! 😂😂😂

The good part is you know what you want. Your no longer afraid or embarrassed to go after it, and you have a site like this where you can actually TALK to others which helps a ton. 

• Like 1

• Members

I'd love to go to NH, lol! But I won't be able to travel until next year, and financial reasons. No, I don't ask for anyone to spend money on me. If I can't pay for something myself, I don't need to do it. (I've been treated like a gold digger before, wanted to clarify)

• Members
1 minute ago, Suzaniam said:

I'd love to go to NH, lol! But I won't be able to travel until next year, and financial reasons. No, I don't ask for anyone to spend money on me. If I can't pay for something myself, I don't need to do it. (I've been treated like a gold digger before, wanted to clarify)

So suzanium, where do you meet people? Or try to anyway

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

ur very welcum, an god yeah that sure does sound frustrating...also i kinda get how impatient u could be good thing we all have the internet i suppose lol🤣  

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, SirToke said:

ur very welcum, an god yeah that sure does sound frustrating...also i kinda get how impatient u could be good thing we all have the internet i suppose lol🤣  

TRUTH!

• Like 1

• Members

I've been on a few dating sites, I met one man for a hookup in November from one of them, and a 41 yr old from another site in October, that one came back for seconds in January. A 3rd site produced the drunk... I knew from the area he lived in it was likely not what I wanted, but damn. I think that's what made me go back to long distance guy.

Actually, long distance guy is why I'm here, lol! He wanted me to get some toys to use in our chats, so I've collected a nice little bag of tricks 😁. I tried to get the latest man to use some on me, but he didn't touch them. Asked him to please fuck me. Nope. He was eating my pussy, but I needs me some penetration! 😧🤣 he didn't mind me using the mini vibe on him, either... 

Now I'm kinda pissed. He came over the next day and halfheartedly (and hardly erect) gave me what I wanted, but he hasn't been back since. 

This is what these guys are refusing... ????? Am I crazy? Or are they?.....

20190806_002513_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

I've been on a few dating sites, I met one man for a hookup in November from one of them, and a 41 yr old from another site in October, that one came back for seconds in January. A 3rd site produced the drunk... I knew from the area he lived in it was likely not what I wanted, but damn. I think that's what made me go back to long distance guy.

Actually, long distance guy is why I'm here, lol! He wanted me to get some toys to use in our chats, so I've collected a nice little bag of tricks 😁. I tried to get the latest man to use some on me, but he didn't touch them. Asked him to please fuck me. Nope. He was eating my pussy, but I needs me some penetration! 😧🤣 he didn't mind me using the mini vibe on him, either... 

Now I'm kinda pissed. He came over the next day and halfheartedly (and hardly erect) gave me what I wanted, but he hasn't been back since. 

This is what these guys are refusing... ????? Am I crazy? Or are they?.....

20190806_002513_HDR.jpg

They are! You are GORGEOUS! Not sure what’s wrong with those guys, except blindness maybe?!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Ref620 said:

They are! You are GORGEOUS! Not sure what’s wrong with those guys, except blindness maybe?!

Your so HOT, I want pics of you in your birthday suit. Smokin!

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

I am stroking this right now at the thought of your pent up pussy juices.

1D5A7DC7-5E96-44AE-A6DF-72C815D75CB7.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

I'm seriously considering posting pics here, I love showing off, and July 29th was sooooo long ago. Here's a pic I sent long distance guy that never got a response.... 

IMG_20190803_101544_01.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Suzaniam said:

I'm seriously considering posting pics here, I love showing off, and July 29th was sooooo long ago. Here's a pic I sent long distance guy that never got a response.... 

IMG_20190803_101544_01.jpg

Very nice!! Wouldn’t waste your time on long distance guy any more. He doesn’t know something nice when he sees it!

• Like 3

• Members

I know it. Just haven't been able to. I've been talking to a few new men on the dating site I like best, I might end up online again. If anyone gives me half the attention I want I'd be happy at this point...

15655089862961052557159079386274.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1