Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Birthday Wishes

Suzaniam

• Members
3 hours ago, Suzaniam said:

I know it. Just haven't been able to. I've been talking to a few new men on the dating site I like best, I might end up online again. If anyone gives me half the attention I want I'd be happy at this point. 

I'm getting ready to cum right now... Yeah, he's kinda stupid...

15655089862961052557159079386274.jpg

These pics re very sexy made me rock hard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Suzaniam said:

I'm seriously considering posting pics here, I love showing off, and July 29th was sooooo long ago. Here's a pic I sent long distance guy that never got a response.... 

IMG_20190803_101544_01.jpg

I love it so hot

• Like 3

• Members

ohhh god very hawt, i think u look pretty good looking!!😲 and wow what a pretty pick pussy thanks for sharing!!  

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Suzaniam said:

I'm seriously considering posting pics here, I love showing off, and July 29th was sooooo long ago. Here's a pic I sent long distance guy that never got a response.... 

IMG_20190803_101544_01.jpg

Don't know what the hell is wrong with him, I'd respond right away!

• Like 2

• Members
14 hours ago, Suzaniam said:

I've been on a few dating sites, I met one man for a hookup in November from one of them, and a 41 yr old from another site in October, that one came back for seconds in January. A 3rd site produced the drunk... I knew from the area he lived in it was likely not what I wanted, but damn. I think that's what made me go back to long distance guy.

Actually, long distance guy is why I'm here, lol! He wanted me to get some toys to use in our chats, so I've collected a nice little bag of tricks 😁. I tried to get the latest man to use some on me, but he didn't touch them. Asked him to please fuck me. Nope. He was eating my pussy, but I needs me some penetration! 😧🤣 he didn't mind me using the mini vibe on him, either... 

Now I'm kinda pissed. He came over the next day and halfheartedly (and hardly erect) gave me what I wanted, but he hasn't been back since. 

This is what these guys are refusing... ????? Am I crazy? Or are they?.....

20190806_002513_HDR.jpg

They are absolutely crazy!

• Like 2

• Members

He told me I want too much attention.... I'm pretty sure everyone likes attention..... told him it's normal, and he isn't going to convince me otherwise.  It will be a case of, "you don't want to see me anymore?  You met someone else? I was going to call you someday..." lmfao

• Members
On 8/11/2019 at 3:40 AM, Suzaniam said:

I know it. Just haven't been able to. I've been talking to a few new men on the dating site I like best, I might end up online again. If anyone gives me half the attention I want I'd be happy at this point. 

I'm getting ready to cum right now... Yeah, he's kinda stupid...

15655089862961052557159079386274.jpg

Amazing 

• Like 3

• Members
On 8/11/2019 at 2:35 AM, Suzaniam said:

I've been on a few dating sites, I met one man for a hookup in November from one of them, and a 41 yr old from another site in October, that one came back for seconds in January. A 3rd site produced the drunk... I knew from the area he lived in it was likely not what I wanted, but damn. I think that's what made me go back to long distance guy.

Actually, long distance guy is why I'm here, lol! He wanted me to get some toys to use in our chats, so I've collected a nice little bag of tricks 😁. I tried to get the latest man to use some on me, but he didn't touch them. Asked him to please fuck me. Nope. He was eating my pussy, but I needs me some penetration! 😧🤣 he didn't mind me using the mini vibe on him, either... 

Now I'm kinda pissed. He came over the next day and halfheartedly (and hardly erect) gave me what I wanted, but he hasn't been back since. 

This is what these guys are refusing... ????? Am I crazy? Or are they?.....

20190806_002513_HDR.jpg

Beautiful for real

• Like 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Haywood25 said:

Amazing 

@Suzaniam very beautiful all around. If you lived in Florida I would ask you out. Like your profile also, very well written

And yes you are very sensual. But like the heart also

Surf dude

• Like 1

• Members

@Suzaniam I am so down with your fantasy!! I am married and we have only been on the site a few months. We are exploring our less conservative sides, including fantasies. It has taken us a while to get to this point. It is still difficult for me to articulate what I want sometimes. From a woman's prospective I think you are very pretty!!  🙂 You just haven't met the right guy yet and that is a bummer. 

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

@Suzaniam I am so down with your fantasy!! I am married and we have only been on the site a few months. We are exploring our less conservative sides, including fantasies. It has taken us a while to get to this point. It is still difficult for me to articulate what I want sometimes. From a woman's prospective I think you are very pretty!!  🙂 You just haven't met the right guy yet and that is a bummer. 

Great sensual fun, post away. You ladies are so be

• Like 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, Hot married life said:

Yes, it is a bummer. Hopefully I meet someone who tickles my fancy (so to speak) soon. I've blocked long distance guy (referred to in story) for what I hope is the last time when I told him last night somebody offered me a new life in a different state. (Never been offered anything before). He keeps trying to keep me on a line, but no response when I told him the latest news. Of course. I'm not going to take the offer, as it's in Texas (!!!!!) Scared of the politics there. So I'll just have fun with my friends on TT! 😁💕💋

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Master Blaster said:

Great pics and great body. Any guy would be lucky to have you. If you haven't found him yet it's not the right one. It will cum be patient..

And happy birthday!

Thank you! 

• Members
On 8/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, saltybear said:

Beautiful for real

@Suzaniam you sure got lots of positive replies. Certainly hope you find happiness and joy in life. Message me anytime

• Like 1