Official Community Forums Home

Men

RedKatana79

• Members

Ok I've been with my so for 17 years now and we have been having peoblems The whole 17 years. Found out he has cheated on me numerous times. Well today my first love contacted me  and says he still has feelings for me and wants to talk. And Idk what to do. 

• Like 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, Satin panties said:

Don't know that cheating back makes it ok..idk..

I'm not talking about cheating. My so and I never married so the talk right now is split up or not split up. 

• Like 1

Hey there sweetheart this is Connie and I know one thing for sure that( if someone cheats they'll always cheat ) that's not something that JUST HAPPENS it's a mindset that is extremely selfesh but your question I think you know exactly what you want to do 😉am I right?? you definitely go talk to him I'm not saying do anything with him but definitely go meet with him and tell him EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH you may be surprised at the outcome 

• Like 1

Oh and I'm so sorry to hear that he's a cheater cause you are worth so much more than that 😙😙😙😙

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/7/2019 at 4:42 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I'm not talking about cheating. My so and I never married so the talk right now is split up or not split up. 

No sweetie that's exactly right don't stoop to his (low mentality)  your so much better than that 😙and like I've always said ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER 

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You are in control of what YOU do.  To be fair to yourself, I'd say split. 

The other thing is, old flames are self-esteem  boosters sometimes. Remember, he's an ex for a reason. It may feel great that he wants to see you again. But, how great would you feel if you cheat too? Until you split up, you are still in a relationship, such as it is.