Official Community Forums Home

So not sexy at 53

Guest Crazy Cat

Guest Crazy Cat

I will be 53 in a week and a half. Still invisible to my husband...oh I get the weekly/biweekly fuck to keep me from straying...but seriously, where were you kinky sexy fucks hiding when I was single? Damn it all to hell....

• Members

Ya...it is hard when one half of the couple has a way higher kink level than the other.  My wife does the same my weekly or bi weekly screw.  Most times it is hurry up i am ready for bed. If i dont get started before 9 or 10 not getting any.

• Members

hey crazy cat what if u put on some sexy outfit walk around teasing the f--k out of him bending over  giving full view  front and back  and when he is interested  make him beg 4 u c how that will go, my wife dresses  hot 4 me and i love it

• Like 1

I'm here to say there's absolutely nothing wrong with being muture seriously I love older women really they know exactly what they want 

190619_085303_0.jpeg

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, Crazy Cat said:

I will be 53 in a week and a half. Still invisible to my husband...oh I get the weekly/biweekly fuck to keep me from straying...but seriously, where were you kinky sexy fucks hiding when I was single? Damn it all to hell....

tell him that you demand that he start giving you SOME attention seriously sexy 

• Members
On 8/9/2019 at 11:32 PM, bisexualrom said:

I'm here to say there's absolutely nothing wrong with being muture seriously I love older women really they know exactly what they want 

190619_085303_0.jpeg

Totally agree

• Like 1

• Members

Unbelievable there are so many that like your posts and sexual attitudes

• Members

I will always think you are beautiful 

• Members

Chat sexy gets me by

Masterbating at video store booth also keeps me from straying

• Members
20 minutes ago, VN2U said:

CC, yeah right ?? !!  LOL  Poor us!  i have my fantasies and toys.  We really need to hook up and paint the town! ~V

Cum to East Coast FL. Any time you want

OMG sweetheart your NO Where near OLD 😚 SERUIOLY at 53 your absolutely in your PRIME but remember this men are totally physically driven , so believe me babe it's definitely not you 😙😙 

• Like 2

Guest Crazy Cat
51 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I'm soon to be 54 and my wife just turned 60 and she calls me a pervert. I try to get her to sext me when we're apart, or I'll send her naked pics randomly or I'll talk dirty.

I've tried to get her to try different things and told her some of my fantasies and while she calls me a pervert, etc....

......I tell her that I at least am fantasizing about you and want to do different things WITH YOU!

My husband just turned 65. He won’t sext, use toys or talk dirty. Think it is an age thing? 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

My husband just turned 65. He won’t sext, use toys or talk dirty. Think it is an age thing? 

@Crazy Cat I'm 64 and enjoy sexting, toys, talk dirty. Phone sex is favorite, hearing someone cumming,over the phone and I do at sametime. Lot safer cyber sex,than out at bars. This site offers more than most and it's,free. So whenever in the mood and want to,orgasm, message me

27 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Maybe cause guys at any age are extremely physical they need physical attention like actually grabbing there cock and giving a really wonderful MASSAGE 😙or surprise him with a girlfriend of yours 😉😉even if she's just there to enjoy watching he'll definitely get AROUSED by knowing she's there because you brought her 

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Maybe cause guys at any age are extremely physical they need physical attention like actually grabbing there cock and giving a really wonderful MASSAGE 😙or surprise him with a girlfriend of yours 😉😉even if she's just there to enjoy watching he'll definitely get AROUSED by knowing she's there because you brought her 

Okay, maybe not an age thing. Maybe my guy is just broken, or ULTRA conservative. Either way. Cat is still trying to turn her man on, and not feel depressed in the effort.

Guest Crazy Cat
2 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I am willing to bet that on a day to day basis, he treats you like a queen and with respect.

He does!  and I don’t want to sound like an ungrateful person, and husband basher. He is wonderful in every way except sex. I am just beside myself how to flip his switch. It makes me feel unsexy and unwanted.

6 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Okay, maybe not an age thing. Maybe my guy is just broken, or ULTRA conservative. Either way. Cat is still trying to turn her man on, and not feel depressed in the effort.

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell you don't feel depressed cause that's only gonna make things WORSE AM I RIGHT? I know that all men get some sort of erectile dysfunction and get extremely self conscious about themselves and your the best cure for giving him back his confidence 😉you know our jobs as a woman never ends especially when it comes to our spouses 😉😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I don't think so. My wife has always been like that.

Don't get me wrong, we do have sex regularly but it's always the same thing. The same way. All I am trying to do is spice things up.

She even sarcastically said that I probably want a threesome (MFF that I know she's against) so to spin things around, I said..."Anything can be fun. Make it MMF if you want".

But bottom line is, I don't think it's an age thing. He just may be a shy person which is why people sext. It saves people the face to face embarrassment of asking for or saying something sexual. Has he always been like this?

I am willing to bet that on a day to day basis, he treats you like a queen and with respect.

OK now I'm confused and I talking to hubby? 

1 minute ago, Hoggy said:

A hubby...yes. But NOT HER HUBBY....LOL

I got that but I thought I was talking to Cat earlier 

2 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

A hubby...yes. But NOT HER HUBBY....LOL

But being a hubby tell me if I'm being correct? Please let me know something? Older guys get more turned on by seeing and feeling physically? Like if she came UP TO him and grabbed his soft cock and started stroking it looking in his eyes and telling him that she's so turned on by him 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

You are correct. But it's not just older men. We are visual creatures and love to be treated as sexual objects. She should definitely just grab his dick and take charge. But like I said earlier, she needs to take baby steps.. As an example of guys being visual beings, that's why must of us guy like it with the lights on....

Such as in my case, I love the lights on so I can see her pussy lips gliding along my shaft. To me it is so beautiful. On the other hand, my wife likes the lights off so she can close her eyes and indulge in the moment.

But it's definitely not an "older man thing"

Create a poll and see! 

I am not wrong.

My bad sweetheart I stand corrected you guys are absolutely physically motivated by far thank you for correcting me 😙😙

• Members
1 hour ago, saltybear said:

@Crazy Cat I'm 64 and enjoy sexting, toys, talk dirty. Phone sex is favorite, hearing someone cumming,over the phone and I do at sametime. Lot safer cyber sex,than out at bars. This site offers more than most and it's,free. So whenever in the mood and want to,orgasm, message me

C.f. your hot

• Members
24 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

You are correct. But it's not just older men. We are visual creatures and love to be treated as sexual objects. She should definitely just grab his dick and take charge. But like I said earlier, she needs to take baby steps.. As an example of guys being visual beings, that's why must of us guy like it with the lights on....

Such as in my case, I love the lights on so I can see her pussy lips gliding along my shaft. To me it is so beautiful. On the other hand, my wife likes the lights off so she can close her eyes and indulge in the moment.

But it's definitely not an "older man thing"

Create a poll and see! 

I am not wrong.

I'm 64 and horny all the time

@bisexualrom you are erect and correct