Official Community Forums Home

So not sexy at 53

Guest Crazy Cat

• Members
14 minutes ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Awww Cat, wishin for it for you..(happy birthday)....and it's still the same. So since we talked abut stuff last time, it has not changed here at all. And have tried everything except not trying. So catching it up-my hand job and blowjob fountain has dried up, and I took a look at the last 3 years to try to understand my situation, which looks like everyone else's situation in some way.

Started out sex was all the time, and anytime at everywhere we could. She is 67 now,  I turn 62 in about 4 days. We have had some problems, but nothing major, and some specific to us medical things that resolved. We are both fully functional. There are no medications that would derail sex, no lifestyle things that would either. Physically were both in good enough shape as to not stop us. We both have a high kink drive-not to be confused with sex drive-and she knows I love to explore, just not by myself if I don't have to. We both were/are very high energy, sexual people. She has a big part in how our sexual relationship started out and went, and for at least 24 years taken to instigating sex about half the time. There was a time not long back that everyday was made to make love, and it has faded to this, and I'm kinda starting to wonder about some things that you might not have to worry about-but will wait and see if it is that "something else" that is debilitating in a way you might not be able to understand if you've lived that sheltered life and not been exposed to ...... "maturing" or ageing, I guess is the kindest way to put it, and any mental or emotional changes the body forces on you. So yeah, I do see her nipples get hard when I'm standing there fresh out of the shower but she doesn't let go and run with it.

People will fit in that that scale of mild to wild somewhere. How a relationship develops into this after a year or so, I don't know. It was always good, I used to come home for lunch just so we could have a little lunch time fun, she remembers it well, but has no desire to try it again. So it's not a "vanilla" life that went south, it's worse. I don't want to ramble-causes some frustration. 

If it's a matter of getting someone who will take care of things like they are meant to be, then -without moving on to another relationship, and I assume everyone wants who they have now-then it should be no problem, right? Yeah, about that....women have an easier time with finding someone to fit the bill, guys ain't exactly that lucky and struggle with it, and some struggle more than others when it comes to having "that someone", who will. 

The other things that surround all this are the loyalty issues. You love them regardless of whats going on-or not going on-and we humans are at times, our own worst enemy. For us, well, we have had, and hopefully will start back soon I hope-the eternal optimist, and if we don't, well I'm gonna get a cell phone, and withdraw as to not keep abusing myself with things I think may change, and don't. We did say for better or worse. Sound familiar?

Keep getting stronger sexier love

Guest Crazy Cat
On 8/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

Awww Cat, wishin for it for you..(happy birthday)....and it's still the same. So since we talked abut stuff last time, it has not changed here at all. And have tried everything except not trying. So catching it up-my hand job and blowjob fountain has dried up, and I took a look at the last 3 years to try to understand my situation, which looks like everyone else's situation in some way.

Started out sex was all the time, and anytime at everywhere we could. She is 67 now,  I turn 62 in about 4 days. We have had some problems, but nothing major, and some specific to us medical things that resolved. We are both fully functional. There are no medications that would derail sex, no lifestyle things that would either. Physically were both in good enough shape as to not stop us. We both have a high kink drive-not to be confused with sex drive-and she knows I love to explore, just not by myself if I don't have to. We both were/are very high energy, sexual people. She has a big part in how our sexual relationship started out and went, and for at least 24 years taken to instigating sex about half the time. There was a time not long back that everyday was made to make love, and it has faded to this, and I'm kinda starting to wonder about some things that you might not have to worry about-but will wait and see if it is that "something else" that is debilitating in a way you might not be able to understand if you've lived that sheltered life and not been exposed to ...... "maturing" or ageing, I guess is the kindest way to put it, and any mental or emotional changes the body forces on you. So yeah, I do see her nipples get hard when I'm standing there fresh out of the shower but she doesn't let go and run with it.

People will fit in that that scale of mild to wild somewhere. How a relationship develops into this after a year or so, I don't know. It was always good, I used to come home for lunch just so we could have a little lunch time fun, she remembers it well, but has no desire to try it again. So it's not a "vanilla" life that went south, it's worse. I don't want to ramble-causes some frustration. 

If it's a matter of getting someone who will take care of things like they are meant to be, then -without moving on to another relationship, and I assume everyone wants who they have now-then it should be no problem, right? Yeah, about that....women have an easier time with finding someone to fit the bill, guys ain't exactly that lucky and struggle with it, and some struggle more than others when it comes to having "that someone", who will. 

The other things that surround all this are the loyalty issues. You love them regardless of whats going on-or not going on-and we humans are at times, our own worst enemy. For us, well, we have had, and hopefully will start back soon I hope-the eternal optimist, and if we don't, well I'm gonna get a cell phone, and withdraw as to not keep abusing myself with things I think may change, and don't. We did say for better or worse. Sound familiar?

Wow, you had a lot to "delicately" say 😘 you are the sweetest. Yes we did say for better or for worse. And I need to put my big girl panties or thong on and quit bitching...oh and happy belated birthday Rusty 🎂

• Members
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Wow, you had a lot to "delicately" say 😘 you are the sweetest. Yes we did say for better or for worse. And I need to put my big girl panties or thong on and quit bitching...oh and happy belated birthday Rusty 🎂

Takes courage to,speak out about,personal,issues. Good friends here and I've shared my health issues that I had to except that being intiment and sexual was changing. Glad there are cool people on here that will listen.

Guest Crazy Cat
24 minutes ago, saltybear said:

Takes courage to,speak out about,personal,issues. Good friends here and I've shared my health issues that I had to except that being intiment and sexual was changing. Glad there are cool people on here that will listen.

Yes, we are a good group of friends hear Salty. 😘

• Members
8 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Yes, we are a good group of friends hear Salty. 😘

Thanks, I feel the love not just sexual but emotional support

• Members

You can't fool me sweetheart I know that you two are absolutely incredibly wonderful couple seruioly I would definitely love to meet you two for real sweetheart 😙😙

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Connieknows said:

You can't fool me sweetheart I know that you two are absolutely incredibly wonderful couple seruioly I would definitely love to meet you two for real sweetheart 😙😙

Meeting all would be beyond awesome.

• Members
7 hours ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Hey, thats my story and I'm sticking to it! I think they would either call it an orgy, or a family gathering thats fr sure..........................

On another note, why are all my friends on the east coast???   I've thought for years they should move the coasts closer to each other, screw time zones and DST!!!! Continental divide should be a lane divider! :) !!!

@Chris&Rusty you guys always welcome to Florida East Coast. I'm near Daytona on barrier island Ormond Beach. Where about are you,guys. Not who is who, Chris is male or female or both.really doesn't matter. Keep going strong friends

• Members
On 8/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, saltybear said:

@Crazy Cat I'm 64 and enjoy sexting, toys, talk dirty. Phone sex is favorite, hearing someone cumming,over the phone and I do at sametime. Lot safer cyber sex,than out at bars. This site offers more than most and it's,free. So whenever in the mood and want to,orgasm, message me

@Crazy Cat sexting with you would compliment my fantasy.

• Members
32 minutes ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Chris is ALL natural female, and Rusty be all male.  We've talked about a vacation there, but my idea of a theme park is....yeah.....check your messages

Cool yes message came 

Guest Crazy Cat
On 8/18/2019 at 10:42 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

Hey, thats my story and I'm sticking to it! I think they would either call it an orgy, or a family gathering thats fr sure..........................

On another note, why are all my friends on the east coast???   I've thought for years they should move the coasts closer to each other, screw time zones and DST!!!! Continental divide should be a lane divider! :) !!!

Hmmmm, I fly out to LA to visit my sis every other year....always  wanted to DRIVE up the west coast.....ummm where you at again 😉Ah that would  take Cat through wine country  I believe......hmmm a drunk cat on vaca Hmmmm.......who knows what could happen.....does the "happen in Vegas, stayed in Vagas" thingy stand for Calli, lol

Guest Crazy Cat
3 hours ago, Chris&Rusty said:

I know that what happens at that Best Western or where ever in Vancouver ( or Portland OR) stays in Vancouver, and yep, wine country, all the way up the valley, some of the best in the world! Oh, I know what could happen, it's that part where you get to memorize the look of the back of my head while I see how high up the musical scale you can go with that first orgasm....I don't threaten, I promise ;) that! 

Hey, did you just touch yourself???

:) !!!!

You are a dangerous man, Rusty, Lol 😘