• Like 1

• Members
On 8/9/2019 at 6:51 PM, bisexualrom said:

Nothing better than spying on someone NAKED 

Voyeur is my favorite

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, saltybear said:

Voyeur is my favorite

Nice, my most unforgettable expensive was accidentally walking in on my mom having a incredible orgasm 

• Like 3

• Members
5 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Nice, my most unforgettable expensive was accidentally walking in on my mom having a incredible orgasm 

Sweet..

I'll watch you guys anytime!!

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Amy D said:

Hmmm....I think I would be more interested in someone spying on me while I'm naked. 

I can garentee you that I'd be stroking like crazy if I could watch you in the shower for real sweetheart 😈😈

But seruioly when I saw my mom looking the way she was and OMG hearing her moaning like that especially being my first experience actually seeing her with that dildo in her pussy and my first thought was to walk in and offer her my already extremely hard cock to replace that fake one but WOW you girls are absolutely incredibly beautiful when you are having a orgasm SERUIOLY 

• Like 1

I'm fantasizing on my next door neighbor's husband Ted he is a newbie to being bisexual

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualrom said:

I can garentee you that I'd be stroking like crazy if I could watch you in the shower for real sweetheart 😈😈

I'm ashamed to say the thought of someone secretly watching me while naked makes me so hot. Especially if they really like what they see. I don't know why. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy D said:

I'm ashamed to say the thought of someone secretly watching me while naked makes me so hot. Especially if they really like what they see. I don't know why. 

OMG sweetheart Im absolutely positive that anyone seeing you nude would be so excited they'd have to masturbate especially if it's me OMG yes I'd walk over to you and grab your ass cheeks and tell you that I want to feel every part of your body 

• Members
11 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG sweetheart Im absolutely positive that anyone seeing you nude would be so excited they'd have to masturbate especially if it's me OMG yes I'd walk over to you and grab your ass cheeks and tell you that I want to feel every part of your body 

Yes!  That's my fantasy - the thought of a sexy guy secretly watching me, in the shower or bathroom, and liking what they see so much they masturbate.  Wet.........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Amy D said:

Yes!  That's my fantasy - the thought of a sexy guy secretly watching me, in the shower or bathroom, and liking what they see so much they masturbate.  Wet.........

Really that's a FANTASY of yours 

• Members
6 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Really that's a FANTASY of yours 

Well, yes.  I mean, I dream about "accidentally" leaving the bathroom door a few inches open when guests are in the house, hoping one might wander by and "accidentally" see me inside in my birthday suit, hopefully wishing he could get his hands down his pants without anyone noticing....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amy D said:

I would love to give you that fantasy for real but I would definitely have to walk in on you and just watch you as I'm jerkingoff right there in front of you telling you just how incredibly beautiful you are looking in the shower so sensual and sexy totally nude your gorgeous Breast dripping with soap down into your belly and finally between those sweet beautiful lips you turn away feeling shy and seeing your back side I move closer to you you drop the soap and bend over to pick it up and omg a perfect view of both THOSE soapy holes I can't resist and open the shower door and come close to you my erection SLIDING between those gorgeous butt cheeks slowly I push up then pull away up then pull away I reach around you and search for those breast I saw I feel one OMG your nipples are fully erect I run it through my fingers suddenly I feel you pushing back on me leaning your head back I begin kissing neck sucking on it running my tounge all over I hear you begin to moan I ask you if you want me? I feel you grab my cock and slide it in your waiting love nest OMG yes we embrace and Cum TOGETHER 

• Like 1

Then I ask you do you still not want me to watch you naked cause your AS beautiful as an ANGEL and sexier than you could ever imagine 

3 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Well, yes.  I mean, I dream about "accidentally" leaving the bathroom door a few inches open when guests are in the house, hoping one might wander by and "accidentally" see me inside in my birthday suit, hopefully wishing he could get his hands down his pants without anyone noticing....

Yeah now I believe you sweetheart that's more like it that guy your talking about is me 

• Thanks 1

But like I said I'd definitely have to let you know that your making me horny as hell and look at what you do to me as I show you my erection 

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, Amy D said:

My mind races at the thought of it.

• Members

Amy D i would love to watch you masturbating  its hot watching woman masturbating the wife does it in front of me using her fingers and her toys in our hot love making   good work 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Mark7even said:

My mind races at the thought of it.

That's what I'm talking about.  Watch me carefully and rub yourself....🥰

• Members
3 hours ago, kanga grey said:

Amy D i would love to watch you masturbating  its hot watching woman masturbating the wife does it in front of me using her fingers and her toys in our hot love making   good work 

Well in my fantasy I'm in my bathroom naked, maybe brushing my hair, putting on makeup, etc.  Not necessarily masturbating. But he walked by and noticed the door was slightly open, saw me, and trying not to let me know he was there he had to rub himself because he thought i looked so sexy.  

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, bisexualrom said:

I'm fantasizing on my next door neighbor's husband Ted he is a newbie to being bisexual

Dude I would like that spontaneous causal cock session. Nothing but old farts around here. Some old,dude cock would work

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 8:58 PM, Amy D said:

You could 'set it up' and post a video here! I'd be stroking to it!

• Like 2

• Members

OMG you really shouldn't be ashamed at all seruioly it's absolutely normal to get aroused knowing that you are being watched 😉 cause I know that you would love to watch someone masturbating am I right?😆

• Members

Best time, when my wife and I were watched, was when a couple we know, peeped in through the window while we were staying with them, We didn't know about it for a long time, but finally heard about it later. A blow by blow so to speak! ;)

It was, and still is, a hot to talk about!