Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Hello All

jftn68

• Members

Hi there. Straight, married male here, 51. I just discovered this forum about a week ago. Have enjoyed reading many of the hot discussions, viewing lots of sexy photos, etc.  Figured it was about time to introduce myself.  I am into all kinds of body- and sex-positive activities and discussions, with all genders.  Looking forward to meeting new friends and contributing to the welcoming and inclusive environment that you all have built here.  Feel free to reach out if you'd like to know more...

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, jftn68 said:

Hi there. Straight, married male here, 51. I just discovered this forum about a week ago. Have enjoyed reading many of the hot discussions, viewing lots of sexy photos, etc.  Figured it was about time to introduce myself.  I am into all kinds of body- and sex-positive activities and discussions, with all genders.  Looking forward to meeting new friends and contributing to the welcoming and inclusive environment that you all have built here.  Feel free to reach out if you'd like to know more...

Welcome to this cool site. There is no judgement . lot's of stories and pictures. I'm 64 and I have learned new sexual related desires. Enjoy personal pictures of women and started to admire other guys.

• Like 1