Official Community Forums Home

Frat Boys 3

• Members

It's the end of the week and last night I was tired. So tired in fact, I decided to go to bed early. I love falling asleep because I always have sweet dreams. I had another one. As I've written before, I'm a fem guys and I love to dream I'm some horny little girly, girl but of course in my dreams I still have my man equipment. My last couple of dreams, there's this beautiful young man. The sandy, blonde haired, thin muscular surfer frat guy. This dream last night was no exception. Shortly after I closed my eyes, I was in the bed in my bra and panties. My dream man came in the room again. I call him my master because I'm his sex slave. He comes to the bed and he's already naked. He's got some nasty plans in mind as he comes to me with that huge, hard cock. As he comes to the bed, I move over so he can slide in the bed. He starts kissing. He knows how to work that tongue in my mouth. He then starts kissing my neck. As he embraces me, he takes his hand and with one try with his hand, he undoes my bra and gets it off me. As he kisses my stomach, he puts his hands on panties and pulls them off. He acts like he is going to suck my cock but he kisses my stomach and goes up back to my neck and to my mouth. As he is on top of me, I start kissing him on his neck and start going down his chest. He rolled over and I'm on top of him and I continue to kiss him. I'm licking his chest and go down to his stomach. I end up going down to his cock and I start licking his cock and then I start to suck on it.

After a brief period, he told me to come up and roll on my back. I did as my master ordered me too. As I was on my back and he was on knees about to hover over me, he told me to grab his cock and I grabbed his. We started jerking each other. He started slow and then we sped it up. It felt so good, and I could tell it felt good to him. We picked up speed as our hands moved faster and faster down each other's rod. All of a sudden at the same time, we came. With me being on the bottom, my stomach and chest was covered with my cum and his. I took my finger and gathered up some cum and he ran his finger on my chest and stomach and did the same. He put his cum covered finger up to my lips and I did with his. We sucked each others fingers and it was wonderful. The cum tasted so good. After we laid in bed for a few minutes, we decided to go the shower. We let the water gets steamy. We took the bar of soap and started lathering each other's bodies. We were playfully rubbing on each other. I turn in the shower with my back toward him and he embraces me. I turned my back to him and we both smile as we kiss. After he got out of the shower, we dried up and were horny again. We started kissing each other and went back to the bed. We began to 69 and we were on cruise control from there as I was sucking his cock and he was sucking mine. After a little bit, I shot my load down his throat and he shot his down mine. After we finished up, I put my head on his chest and he had his arm around me. It wouldn't want to be anywhere else. All of a sudden, I woke up and it was morning. My cock was so hard and I was elated. I jerked off, got ready for the day and head to work with a smile on my face.