Official Community Forums Home

Into Your Own Cum

maryjanecapri

• Members

i have always loved the taste of my own cum. i don't know what it is but at times i'll do anything to have that pearly goo sliding down my throat.

fortunately my wife is very turned on by it. she's has sucked me off and snowballed me. once when she was doing me with a strap on i came in her hand which she quickly offered up to me. i took it of course.

anyone else into this?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

i have always loved the taste of my own cum. i don't know what it is but at times i'll do anything to have that pearly goo sliding down my throat.

fortunately my wife is very turned on by it. she's has sucked me off and snowballed me. once when she was doing me with a strap on i came in her hand which she quickly offered up to me. i took it of course.

anyone else into this?

my wife loves me to lick my cum out of her pussy after we have sex. it is great

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • Members

i dont know if i qualify..i loved lkissing my lover after him eating me out. he thought i was timid when we first got together, he wanted a taste prior to eating me out so he slid in a finger or two and i licked it off before he could it as a major turn on for him and i love 69ing him after a a while at sex... course i love his taste more!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A few times I have given my wife oral after i have made my deposit. I then kiss her. Its not so much that i enjoy it as it is more my strategy to get it into her mouth. You see, my wife is one of those wives who have yet to aquire a taste for it. Extremely rarely has she ever ''finished'' me when fellating me. :(

• Like 1

• Members

anyone else into this?

I too love to taste my own cum. I love to have my wife sit on my face after I filler with my cum so I can lick her clean. I am totally into the strap on thing as well.

Go beyond Bi-sexual, Tri- it, you'll like it!!!

• Members
i dont know if i qualify..i loved lkissing my lover after him eating me out. he thought i was timid when we first got together, he wanted a taste prior to eating me out so he slid in a finger or two and i licked it off before he could it as a major turn on for him and i love 69ing him after a a while at sex... course i love his taste more!

I have always liked the taste of my own juices especially on my husband's tongue and cock while we are flipping in and out of 69. I am most turned on when licking my juices off of his cock while I look into his eyes as I give him a blowjob...I practically cum right then and there. :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It took me a very long time to actually realize that I did enjoy eating my own cum. For a long time I just shuddered at the thought of eating it even though I didn't mind eating my own pre cum but after someone kept on commanding me to eat it every time I did I actuall did grow accustomed to it and now I don't mind swallowing my own cum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
Have you ever asked him if he would like to try it?

I think going down on your SO after they have had sex with you is probably one of those things many people enjoy but don't talk about. Have done it but never had it done to me, but have been kissed after oral sex on me...thought the taste was...interesting..in a very good way

• Members
I think going down on your SO after they have had sex with you is probably one of those things many people enjoy but don't talk about. Have done it but never had it done to me, but have been kissed after oral sex on me...thought the taste was...interesting..in a very good way

I agree. I have done it to my husband in the past, but if my husband goes down on me it only he doesn't go any further than my clit.

• Members
I agree. I have done it to my husband in the past, but if my husband goes down on me it only he doesn't go any further than my clit.

that is after he cums inside me

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My significant other and I are both into this. I especially love it when we're finished having sex and he'll cum inside me and then immediately bury his face into my pussy. The first time I had experienced this was with him and the equisite shock of how "taboo" it was left me breathless. There is a great freedom to be found in stepping out of your comfort zone, so for those of you who haven't tried it, I suggest easing into it.

• Members

I have often gone down on my wife after depositing my semen there but since my cock is deep inside of her as I ejaculate, I don't get to taste much of it unfortunately. Similarly, most of the times that she fellates me, I cum while being deep throated, and neither of us gets to enjoy the snack. Occasionally, though, I'll cum on her tongue and she'll share some with me but as she likes the taste, she won't give me much. I only get it all when I masturbate.

• Members
I have often gone down on my wife after depositing my semen there but since my cock is deep inside of her as I ejaculate, I don't get to taste much of it unfortunately. Similarly, most of the times that she fellates me, I cum while being deep throated, and neither of us gets to enjoy the snack. Occasionally, though, I'll cum on her tongue and she'll share some with me but as she likes the taste, she won't give me much. I only get it all when I masturbate.

• Members

wait about 60 seconds and you'll see it starting to drip out towards her bung hole

tasty treat get you seconds

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

We both love eating each others and our own cum. My woman cums alot and heavily. When she sits on my face and I eat her she will deposit a large amount of cum all over my face, she will then slide that cum soaked pussy down my body til her face meets mine then she will lick her cum off of me... Just like when she sucks my cock I fill her mouth and then she procedes to give me a nice big cum filled kiss. What turns me on the most is eating my cum and her cum out of her pussy after fucking her. On several different times I have licked her cum off of another guys cock while he is fucking her...thats is a big fucking turn on !!!!!!

• Like 2

• Members

Once after jerking off, I tested what it tasted like on draft. Its was OK. Didn't love it, didn't hate it.

HOWEVER, mingling my stuff with her oyster juice is heaven. To do this, she cuts short foreplay just as she gets moist & I'm stiffening. I kneel between her spread legs. She rubs me through her lips. She's wet enough & I'm hard enough to pop the tip in. my balls are stroked & squeezed. I'm a bit harder and push a bit further inside her. My finger tips caress the seam where lips engulf cock. But I must not touch her clit. Have to thrust slowly. Can only go half way inside. Complete agony. She knows it. I'm hard as iron. She's soaking.

I try to stop so I can last. So she starts to thrust herself onto me, and tell me stuff like "You can't stand it can you?" and "You want fill me up" and "Your balls are so tight. You must be ready." SHE DEVIL. YEAH I'M READY. I'M GONNA PASS OUT!

My balls erupt. I released half a cup. Honey is pleased with herself. She wants her reward. She can't believe I'm going to lick her just as my semen is dribbling out. I can. I do. I love it. So naughty. A little taboo. These thoughts seriously speed up her O. In 5 minutes she's melting into my mouth.

Hope that isn't TMI. Is it the taste of juices mixed together that rocks? Or thinking about how the cocktail was made? WTF WHO CARES!

• Like 4

• 9 years later...
  • Members

My wife got me to do it and she loved it as well as i but she is gone says i am a pervert for wanting to watch her with another man

• Like 1
  • Sad 1