Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex Curiosity

Lady007

• Members

I heard that if you have anal sex your anus stretches out and it doesnt go back to its original form. Which leads to loose stools, and all kinds of mess. I also heard that is what butt plugs are for to keep you from messing yourself after you've had a prolong period of anal sex. But since I've visited this site I feel I have been miss informed. Question is, does anal sex cause you to lose control of your stools. I am afraid to let my husband have anal sex with me because of that. And I also read here on this site about, an anal douch, what is it and how do I use it and where can I get it? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Members
I heard that if you have anal sex your anus stretches out and it doesnt go back to its original form. Which leads to loose stools, and all kinds of mess. I also heard that is what butt plugs are for to keep you from messing yourself after you've had a prolong period of anal sex. But since I've visited this site I feel I have been miss informed. Question is, does anal sex cause you to lose control of your stools. I am afraid to let my husband have anal sex with me because of that. And I also read here on this site about, an anal douch, what is it and how do I use it and where can I get it? :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is no problem stretching your asshole. It does shrink back, still very tight.I am not sure about the douche

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The anus does return to its original shape but if you have a large stool it will come out easier after you've become anal active. Anal douche is called an enema! Any drug store has them however I've known Europeans who wanted more forceful reactions to the enema and used warm ,real warm not hot, coffee it cause the walls of the colon to spasam and eject the stool much quicker.

• Members
The anus does return to its original shape but if you have a large stool it will come out easier after you've become anal active. Anal douche is called an enema! Any drug store has them however I've known Europeans who wanted more forceful reactions to the enema and used warm ,real warm not hot, coffee it cause the walls of the colon to spasam and eject the stool much quicker.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like it in the ass the best,and i do not have a problem in any way ...ifu douche to keep one hole clean u need to douch to keep the ther clean...

douch for your pussy

enema for your ass

and mouth wash for your mouth

keep u your self clean from all harm..

• Like 1

• Members

If one has a large stool hard to eliminate itis usually called primary constipation and it will over time weaken the muscles &/or cause bleeding around the anal area. Use a stool softner to stop this and have regular movements with no grunt and groan.

• Members
If one has a large stool hard to eliminate itis usually called primary constipation and it will over time weaken the muscles &/or cause bleeding around the anal area. Use a stool softner to stop this and have regular movements with no grunt and groan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok all use fiber pill once a day or eat it u be ok sex is a good thing no matter what hole......lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

excellent responses .. It can stretch some depending on size, duration, frequency and intensity of penetration. There are muscle techniques to enhance sensation, just as with vaginal that will also maintain elasticity health, control and pleasure, of course. Enema before recommended regularly until well broken in. weekly to bi-monthly afterward.. over doing enemas not recommended to maintain colon health. Taking acidophilus in some form regularly also recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

• Members

I have found anal sex and spanking to be very HOT and the PLEASURE IS INTENSE...in fact I have been didling my ass for a couple hours now while I peruse various sex toy outlets. For long sessions I have a HOT shower and enema first. I light some incense put on some RETRO...lay out my HOT GIRLIE MAGS and go to town. I still haven't had an anal orgasm butt I have ALOT of fun trying...You know after some good butt sex my asshole literally HUMS AND BUZZES all the next day and my asshole always goes back to it's normal state within an hour or less after I've been plowing my backside. I have not had any trouble with my BMs and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUTT FUCKING TO EVERYONE boy or girl...:-) 3333333

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I have found anal sex and spanking to be very HOT and the PLEASURE IS INTENSE...in fact I have been didling my ass for a couple hours now while I peruse various sex toy outlets. For long sessions I have a HOT shower and enema first. I light some incense put on some RETRO...lay out my HOT GIRLIE MAGS and go to town. I still haven't had an anal orgasm butt I have ALOT of fun trying...You know  after some good butt sex my asshole literally HUMS AND BUZZES all the next day and my asshole always goes back to it's normal state within an hour or less after I've been plowing my backside. I have not had any trouble with my BMs and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUTT FUCKING TO EVERYONE boy or girl...:-) 3333333

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with you. I love a good spanking, and I really enjoy a nice large hard cock being rammed up my ass after I have an enema. I can't get enough of it. I can almost cum while I am being spanked. You really described a wonderful set-up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:rolleyes: Hello all you sexy people, Yester when I woke up to go 2 work my asshole was twitching like it does when it wants some. So I took my Doc Johnson ANAL INTRUDER in the shower w/me. Fooled around some gettin hornier by the minute. I had like 20-30 minutes tops cuz I had to go to work....First time I EVER CALLED WORK SAYING I WAS RUNNING LATE--(DIDNT SAY "WHY") I WENT ALL OUT FOR 90 MINUTES OR SO AND THEN HURRIED TO WORK. HAD A EXCELLENT DAY and constantly thot about my assession. Got home from work and SETUP for a BITCHIN' FUCKATHON. SEVEN HOURS AND SIX MINUTES AND I O N L Y POPPED ONCE. I did a couple things different and am so fucking glad I did...Usually I lay on my leftside and do it. Lastnight I stood at the foot of my bed with towels spred out on the bed and floor (2 contain the mess). Incense-RETRO-my big tummy pillow and did myself doggie style...Oh how I wish I had a partner to do me that way. I ended up usung ALL OF MY FAVORITE TOYS 6 OR 7 INCLUDING BIG DADDY(2"X11"). And for those of you who are craving to take way more than you can now relax. I found my g spot again last night w/Mr.Big(6 1/2 stuffable inches) and I can tell you ITS NOT JUST ABOUT A BIG ONE IF YOU CANT PISTON IT AT 90MPH :P AND CUM LIKE CRAZY then why even bother??? After I dont know how long I had so much lube in me I could feel it dribbling out of my asshole and it felt SO FUCKIN EROTIC to me. I'm gettin' better at spanking myself lefthanded and I LOVE 5 or 10 solid hits on my bum or legs ass well ass clothespins on my nipples. Last night I put on my ONLY pair of panties. They are very tiny so they were very VERY TIGHT. I FOUND THAT W/MR.BIG IN TO THE HILT I COULD TUCK HIM INTO MY PANTIES LIKE A REVERSE STRAPON HARNESS.....AND GOT A VERY DELICIOUS ROCKING MOTION AND SOME VERY ACCURATE AND DELIRIOUSLY H O T SPANKING. A COULE OR 3 HITS MAKE MYY ASS GOBBLE A COCK ASS GOOD ASS ANY EXPERT DEEPTHROATER...mmmmmmm....I NEVER EVEN PLAYED W/MY COCK UNTIL LIKE THE LAST HALF HOUR OR SO....I COULD FUCKIN' CARE LESS IF MY DICK IS PLAYED WITH OR NOT THE ASS PLAY IS WHERE ITS AT FOR ME... :P SO tkvincent0820 I'm here baby cum over ANYTIME...shall we 69? I WOULD LOVE TO SLIDE MY TONGUE ALONG YOUR LENGTH AS I FEEL YOU GROW HARDER AND LONGER...AND ass for you eatit4uoften when you spent that long weekend in a sling getting THE FUCK OF YOUR LIFE...so r u into B and D??? I SO WANT 2 FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TEACH ME OR WE CAN LEARN TOGETHER ALL FACETS OF THE OTHER WORLD KINGDOM SCENE...I WANT TO SWITCH TOO. HOW OLD R U,HOW TALL, HOW LONG R U SOFT ANDD H A R D ? ? ? BOTH OF YOU...YOU BOTH SOUND SO HOT :D:D:D:D SILVERBEARD THIS IS 4 YOU... You and your partner need to S L O W down. Too much lube is almost enuf. Start with a slim vibe (like 1" or less thick x 4 or 5" long) and as your asshole takes it easier and loosens up either stick w/that or try something a little wider or longer like 1 or 1 1/2"wide by 7 to 8"long. And for heavens sakes get a toy with a nutsack so it wont slip out of your or your partners hand. My BOITOYZ (Mr.Big) is quite ez 2 hang onto....hold your toy firmly in your hand and roll your wrist and spin 1/4 or 1/2 circles ass you drive it in and out......try it IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!!!!!! :P:D:P ladypc has the right idea and SHE IS A B S O F U C K I N G L U T E L Y R I G H T O N....."I LOVE IT IN THE ASS" SO DO I...I ONLY WISH I WOULD'VE FOUND THIS OUT SOONER.....OH WELL SO ANY CUTE BOYS OR HOT LADYBOYS OUT THERE WITHIN SAY 30 MILES OF SEDRO WOOLLEY WHO WANNA PLAY???? LOVE AND KISSES in all the right places EVERYONE :P 12GAUGE B)

• Members

HI eatit4uoften THIS IS 4 U...DROP ME A LINE ON MY REGULAR EMALE AND LETS CHAT AND GIT 2 KNOW EACH OTHER IN A DEEPER AND SENSUAL MANNER...TRADE SUM SEX SECRETS OR JUST PLAIN SECRETS....SO R U BI??? WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? DO YOU LIKE 2 69 WITH CUTE BOYS? WOULD U GIVE ME A BALTIMORE HANDSHAKE??? TALK TO ME... :rolleyes: XOXO 12GAUGE

• Members
:P Good morning all you sweet sexy people, I only have a few short minutes...its FRIDAY!!!!! Just 1 more workday...I was so horny last night I thot I wood get a quickie and 4 me it sorta was...only 4.5 hours AND I NEVER POPPED NOT EVEN ONE TIME. Butt something new happened...my ass was so relaxed I started w/Mr. Big and not the Doc. after a couple hours I was so turned on I was able to take Big Daddy and git sumsweet reamin'... :P:D:P Well I must go nowxoxo KISSES TO ALL OF YOU 12GAUGE

• Members

Reading the postings for this subject makes me think of a cool guy i know. He is quite athletic and very strong, cauz one of the better things he can do, and did several times for me, was to tuck both legs behind his neck. He then waddles around on his hands, arms supporting his entire weight. So you see his face at my knee level, his feet dangling overhead like a big sombraro hat.

Now in the nude this is really thought provoking. With your chin in your butt crack, one wonders what the tongue can reach? I woun't etaborate. Just wish i had a camera handy then. :(

And we didn't have a dildo handy either. :(

Ohh my, so goes life!

• Members
:rolleyes: Well now Kate he sounds like one lucky fellow indeed...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that it sounds as tho he could get some sweet head whenever he wanted some...I would luv it if I could do that....sweet. So...how was he at giving you head? :P xoxo 12GAUGE

• Members
:rolleyes: Well now Kate......................So...how was he at giving you head? :P xoxo 12GAUGE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

12G darling, the answer to that lies in my web page. Actually about 25 pages there, my work over the past 4 or 5 years. I worked a little on it today, noticed that i had 925 visitors so far. So it must not be too hard to break into. Maybe i should beef up the lock? :unsure:

• Members
:P OH MY SWEET SWEET KATE- I TRIED 2 GET 2 YOUR WEB PAGE 2 DAYS AGO DIDNT HAVE MUCH LUCK. COULD BE ITS CUZ I AM WORN OUT FROM NO SLEEP.BUT I HAVE BEEN GETTIN SOME ALBEIT ALL SOLO ACTION BUTT HEY ACTION IS ACTION RIGHT? I WOOD LOVE TO HOOK YOU UP W/MR.BIG ON MY HARNESS WHILE EAT-US-OFTEN IS REAMING OUT MY ASS... :P XOXO 12GAUGE

• Members
:blink: KATE-- I SHOULD HAVE ADDED THAT I AM QUITE THE KLUTZ ON MY PC...U SEE I AM N O T WHAT YOU WOOD CALL HI-TECK OR UP 2 DATE ON ALL THIS NNEW FANGLED COMPUTER STUFF. I AM GOOD W/TRACTORS AND BACKHOES AND DIRT AND GRAVEL.....I SHORE WOOD L O V E TO SEE YOU NAKED IN A HIGHLY PROVOCATIVE POSITION...HERES A L O N G D E E P KISS ON YOUR SWEET SPOT. XOXO :D 12GAUGE

• 2 months later...
  • Members
i like it in the ass the best,and i do not have a problem in any way ...ifu douche to keep one hole clean u need to douch to keep the ther clean...

douch for your pussy

enema for your ass

and mouth wash for your mouth

keep u your self clean from all harm..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o It's really IMPORTANT not to mix up the above. All it takes is an enema in your mouth and mouthwash in you ass!!!

• 1 year later...
I heard that if you have anal sex your anus stretches out and it doesnt go back to its original form. Which leads to loose stools, and all kinds of mess. I also heard that is what butt plugs are for to keep you from messing yourself after you've had a prolong period of anal sex. But since I've visited this site I feel I have been miss informed. Question is, does anal sex cause you to lose control of your stools. I am afraid to let my husband have anal sex with me because of that. And I also read here on this site about, an anal douch, what is it and how do I use it and where can I get it? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

well, anal sex once in a while will not do to much damage, then after repeated anal sex,dialating, and using nox-9 for a lubercant for about 30 years then you may end up needing some protection for your undergarments.

as far as anal douch summers eve or a mild soap i use new freshness from walmart. you might start with a 10 oz. bag and a waterbottle/ douch bag and try that first. and if you get mad at that you can get assorted colon tubes off the internet.

it's something you have to work up to and then one thing will lead to another and the next thing you know you will end up with a box full of toys.

i hoped this helped

good luck

well, anal sex once in a while will not do to much damage, then after repeated anal sex,dialating, and using nox-9 for a lubercant for about 30 years then you may end up needing some protection for your undergarments.

as far as anal douch summers eve or a mild soap i use new freshness from walmart. you might start with a 10 oz. bag and a waterbottle/ douch bag and try that first. and if you get mad at that you can get assorted colon tubes off the internet.

it's something you have to work up to and then one thing will lead to another and the next thing you know you will end up with a box full of toys.

i hoped this helped

good luck

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hey honey i have been having anal sex for 10 yrs and it feels great your anus will go back to normal afterwards it takes about 12 hrs anal sex does not make you lose control of your stools as far as the douche use can use a reg ennema to get yourself ready remember plent of lube

• 10 years later...
  • Members

an anal douche is an enema

see

Kegel exercise

Often, Kegel exercises. exercise performed to strengthen the pubococcygeus and other muscles of the pelvic floor, in order to control incontinence, improve sexual response, etc.

for anal and vaginal muscle control