Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Body Part On You?

Tyger

I think I like my hair, then my eyes, and lips, in that order.

• Like 2

• Members

This is a no brainer - my tits! They have always been the highlight of my body. No matter what size I am (6, 10, 12 whatever) my tits have remained rockin'! They are perky, even though they are large, they don't droop much, and with the right bra.....watch out they are smokin'!

I also like my hair and eyes - but those are subject to preference!

Mikayla

• Like 3

• Members
This is a no brainer - my tits! They have always been the highlight of my body. No matter what size I am (6, 10, 12 whatever) my tits have remained rockin'! They are perky, even though they are large, they don't droop much, and with the right bra.....watch out they are smokin'!

I also like my hair and eyes - but those are subject to preference!

Mikayla

My legs. Defined and cut from years of training and racing (cycled about 65k miles over ten years) bikes, and cross training with weights.

Telecom

• Like 2

• Members

In order my ass and then my legs. I have been told numerous times that I have a hard body ass. I love it if I do say so myself. I have wonderful legs to, in fact this made me feel really good one day so I have to share it. I was sitting in the Dr's office one day and walked out to get a breath of fresh air, when I came back into the office this young couple, the women said," How did you get such beautiful legs?" I said, " wow thank you and then stated I am not sure, I do alot of bike riding and walking. Here husband or boyfriend stated'" can you give your legs and butt to my wife. She didnt take any offense to it at all and just laughed and said I wish. :lol:

So I would have to say those are my favorite parts of my body.

• Like 2

I have more than one....My hands are the first. I massage for a living. I get great satisfaction seeing people relieved of their stress. The other is my butt. Its just right!! Not too big or small. A male friend of mine complemented me saying that it looks "heart shaped" in the right pair of jeans.

• Like 2

• Members

I would have to say, my boobs. I don't know why, but I just love to play with them, make them jiggle and bounce. They aren't as perky as they used to be before kids, but they do the job for me. And my husband definatly loves them.

• Like 1

• Members

In order: my eyes, my lips, my boobs, my ass. :) I have dark smoky blue eyes. I haven't seen many other people with the same color, so my eyes have always been my favorite feature.

• Like 1

Valntyn, you should love your smile too, you have a great, warm smile! It can light up a room!!! ;)

• Like 1

• Members

Ive always been told I have nice legs

I like them too

one time I was told I had legs like a gymnist

I dont do anything to get them they are just like that

maybe because everysince I was 20

Ive been working on my feet?

:)

• Like 1

• Members

Well, I think that I have great tits-- both before and after breast reduction-- though now they are very perky WITHOUT a bra, so that does lend to less clothing. I think my eyes and smile and ass are probably all about even. Since the trainer kicks my butt occasionally, I would say my abs are rising on the list.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Keep working out hotmamaof3 I know I have to get going again at the gym. But my favorite body part is my butt because I have a lot of fun with it when I catch a chick checking it out. Women are quick and clever when they take a peek so its hard to catch them looking, But I do get a little thrill out of it when I catch a woman checking out my ass. I 've been told I have nice lips also. To answer the question: My hands and forearms.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

CGEM,

That made me almost melt just reading your reply! ;)

• Like 1

My stomach ! After two kids it's still pancake flat and has no stretch marks. Followed by my butt. I model for a photographer friend of mine and he convinced me to send my pics to Penthouse. They emailed for more :D But then I backed out.I didn't want my children or any other family members to see them one day LOL

• Like 1

• Members

My legs, than my small tight ass!

• Like 1