Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Body Part On You?

Tyger

My eyes are definitely number 1, they are light blue-green with a dark blue ring and a few light green freckles; next is my booty b/c even since i've stopped doing ballet, it's stayed nice; and of course my boobs b/c they seem to get the most attention, seeing as they are huge, haha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the welcome Howard....I keep them nice, neat & soft...nails always done, usually red...long but not too long. I have been told I have really nice hands...I think they look nice too...they look VERY nice roaming around my bf's bod :)

edited to add...hands are one of the first things I look at on a man too...so I guess maybe I have a little thing for hands

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

My hair is one because the colors are always changing (even tho its plain black right now) which makes me happy every time I dye it, and I got a lot of compliments about it to.

I would also say my lips as they are not thin but not too full either. :)

• Members

My hair is one because the colors are always changing (even tho its plain black right now) which makes me happy every time I dye it, and I got a lot of compliments about it to.

• Members

SORRY THIS POSTED SO MUCH, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! :(

• Members

My hair is one because the colors are always changing (even tho its plain black right now) which makes me happy every time I dye it, and I get a lot of compliments about it to!

• Members

Absolutely my ass. I've got what they call an end table ass. Growl!! Otherwise my DSL's are always a winner ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My hands and my neck

• 3 months later...
  • Members
I love my eyes, hair, B(.)(.)Bs, & my butt. :)

I think we would all love to see a picture of that!

well if those were Ginger pics she showed us she did have a nice ass. I working on my body and ass( wife has to have something nice to grab) and all men should spend some time in the gym working on their ass like any other muscle after all women work their assess to give their men a nice one.

My wife likes my penis so I guess that my best part according to her

Glenn

• Members
I think we would all love to see a picture of that!

well if those were Ginger pics she showed us she did have a nice ass. I working on my body and ass( wife has to have something nice to grab) and all men should spend some time in the gym working on their ass like any other muscle after all women work their assess to give their men a nice one.

My wife likes my penis so I guess that my best part according to her

Glenn

When I was younger, I never really noticed that I had a butt on me. Until one day my boyfriend said a comment on it, haha. ;) Now I'm loving it! :P

• Members
When I was younger, I never really noticed that I had a butt on me. Until one day my boyfriend said a comment on it, haha. ;) Now I'm loving it! :P

It's nice to know people can't stop looking and drooling over it, I know I want that kind of ass. That why I spend time in the gym working on the shaping of it, what nicer gift to give your sweetie. I always remind her it is HER ass dispite the fact I wearing it

Glenn

• Members
It's nice to know people can't stop looking and drooling over it, I know I want that kind of ass. That why I spend time in the gym working on the shaping of it, what nicer gift to give your sweetie. I always remind her it is HER ass dispite the fact I wearing it

Glenn

Thats sweet of you to do that for her. :D

• Members

I like my eyes, my hands (odd, but my wife loves the work they do!) and my cock. Maybe that last one is a bit to cliche` but I like it. It is rock hard and really thick. I am waiting to buy my wife the clone a willy kit and make her a vibrating dildo from my own memeber! I have a good friend who is one heck of a photographer and if she can get some good pictures of my eyes, I might post them. Who knows......

• Members

well for me? i think its my legs an butt. i was at the drs last yr outside against the railin havin a smoke so my back was to the door. i had really long hair then. an i was in shorts, sum guy leaving through the door, said to me nice ass an legs. i smiled as i turned around he all most died an i laughed so hard B)

thats the pic in my avatar, wat do u think? both my arms an legs r really thin.