Official Community Forums Home

Cream Pies

vh5150

My wife LOVEs for me to go down on her after I cum inside of her or cum all over her vagina. I must admit, at first I did not know if I was going to like this. The first time i did this it made me more excited and got even harder the second time. I swallowed my own cum while she was riding on my face. she got off soooo

much I lost track of her orgasms. Now i enjoy this. How many men enjoy doing this?

• Like 2

• Members

My husband recently surprised me by doing this! He was totally driving me crazy one night... tongue-pleasured me for a while, then entered me... kept 'all of a sudden' switching back and forth like that... tongue, penis, tongue, penis. I was going nuts! When he finally came, I was on overload, still wanting more orgasms, and I think he knew this, so he pulled out and went down! I was shocked he did it, but he enjoyed himself, and I REALLY enjoyed myself!

I just asked him about it.. of course he blushed, but he said, "It was fun. ...Shouldn't it be? B) " He says it's a completely different taste altogether, when his and my juices were mixed. It's not like he was purely swallowing himself! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Men can be awfully squeamish about their own semen. I suspect it's because they fear that tasting their own come will somehow make them gay or something more awful.

Part of it may be the taste, or aftertaste. I mean, some guys' cum tastes nasty.. strong and bitter, even burning in your throat. And if your man has really bitter-tasting cum, he's not going to want to get a mouthful of it. You might be willing to swallow it because you love him, but getting HIM to do it is going to be an uphill battle!

Some things make a guy's cum taste better.. things he eats or drinks, that is. Maybe it's just us, but when my husband refrains from any garlic or heavy spices for 24 hours prior, it helps. Also, if he eats chocolate a couple hours prior to sex, it seems to make his cum taste better. But maybe it's just me.

One 'trick' that I think helped us was getting him to lick my pussy after he'd cum inside me and then kiss me.. I told him it was so I could taste our lovemaking in his kiss. I love tasting his cum anyway, and thru a kiss is especially sweet.

In any case, my man learned not to fear the taste of his semen flowing out of me over time. Nowadays he's just as likely to lick my pussy before or after he cums in me, and either way I get blissed out. Over time, I'm sure we've both swallowed gallons of his semen! (He claims to have eaten forty or fifty pounds of my lipstick over the years, so keep that in mind.. LOL!) Be patient with him, encourage him. It may take a few years, but a loving sexual relationship is worth it in itself.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I enjoy doing this and so does my wife, the thought turns me on but many times I chickened out after I came. But when I got to finally doing this, she loved it and says she realy enjoys it. It turns her on. Besides how can I expect her to swallow if I not willing to taste what is my own.

Glenn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

:P

We both enjoy doing this. We have tried it different ways and all seem about the same depending on how hot we are and our mood. She has given me a blow job and swallowed and then we have kissed deeply. Or she has given me a blowjob and then given me my juice right back in a big juicy kiss with a full load. She has ridden me and then come up and sat on my face and I licked her clean. I've ridden her and then gone down and cleaned up. All of it was good and very low calorie! Many variations to try and enjoy. I hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I fantasize about this but have a difficult time going through with it after orgasm. Would be much easier if DW asked or "forced" me to do it by sitting on my face afterwards.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I like it. I like it better because she likes for me to cum and then clean her up (her words). Only problem I have is she does not want to kiss me afterward and ashe doesn't ever let me cum in her mouth. She says she doesn't like it.

Martwick

• Members

I had a buddy and his wife wasn't too fond of the taste of his cum, and he found some where that ingesting large amounts of vitamin C makes cum taste sweeter. I normally drink a lot of orange juice, and therefore I really don't know the difference of how it tastes without ingestion of a lot of vitamin C, but according to him and his wife, it really works.

-B

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife LOVEs for me to go down on her after I cum inside of her or cum all over her vagina. I must admit, at first I did not know if I was going to like this. The first time i did this it made me more excited and got even harder the second time. I swallowed my own cum while she was riding on my face. she got off soooo

much I lost track of her orgasms. Now i enjoy this. How many men enjoy doing this?

Even though my wife has given me oral after vaginal sex, I never thought of going down on my wife after having an orgamism in her pussy. After weeks of thinking about licking my cum out of my wife, I did it and it was such a turn on that I got so hard. I have gone as far as licking my cum off my wifes stomach.

• Like 2

• Review Team

Even though my wife has given me oral after vaginal sex, I never thought of going down on my wife after having an orgamism in her pussy. After weeks of thinking about licking my cum out of my wife, I did it and it was such a turn on that I got so hard. I have gone as far as licking my cum off my wifes stomach.

Good for you for being willing to try something new!

• Members

Wow this is an old post! I know for CERTAIN my husband would NEVER ever taste his own cum... never! However I do know a couple guys who find it an turn on...

Interesting how everyone is so different!

• Members
Wow this is an old post! I know for CERTAIN my husband would NEVER ever taste his own cum... never! However I do know a couple guys who find it an turn on...

Interesting how everyone is so different!

That's why they make strawberry, sweetie......

• Members

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty. Give me Life without parole.

Love everything about this. Looking forward to cumming in her before she's had her orgasm (its usually the other way around). It excites her to feel me release, which she feels more acutely with her pre-orgasm pussy. The thrill of her increased excitement as she realizes I really am going to devour her as our cocktail flows into my mouth. And the sloppy gooey texture of everything is so wild too.

TBH, when the cocktail is mixed, the blend seems to neutralize any nasty tastes. Flavor-wise it tastes quite mild.

Guys, don't knock it until you try it. You're being squeamish about what, maybe 3 teaspoons of goo, most of which will not actually end up in your mouth. You're cheating yourselves of an outrageous experience.

When you lick your gal, do you give a second thought to the fact that she pees out of that same location? Hell no. Well take that attitude into this activity. She's never let you out of the bed.

• Like 1

• Members

not really sometimes after sex and she still needed to be satified and after she has cleaned I would play with her clit to get her off so I don't think that counts.

• 2 weeks later...

Never done it , Sounds pretty hot...

• Members

I love it when my SO eats me after he cums in me. I was more freaked out about it the first time than he was. Now it is a great feeling.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Snow balling is when you cum into your partners mouth and then she kisses you and passes the cum into your mouth.

So snowballing is like going half way round the world? B)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Ok I know its a older topic, my wife once kissed me after oral sex, I thought it was really hot. I want to try and go down after finishing. But I seem to "loose motivation" as soon as I finish. Any tips how I can keep going?