Official Community Forums Home

Cream Pies

vh5150

• Members

FYI, First time I did it, I figured if it freaked her out, I was going to tell her I was licking her clit, and my cum was in her, not on her clit. No big deal...just trying to make her cum.

I didn’t need that plan though. She grabbed me by the head and was humping and grinding my face and using me like a sex toy! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I’ve gone down on my lady after coming inside her. Doesn’t bother me. I’ve also had women enjoy me dipping into them and then pulling out and letting them suck my cock so they could taste their pussy. 

• 9 months later...
  • Members
56 minutes ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Any man and I I do mean any man who goes down on me after he has seeded me is defiantly getting round 2. 

We almost always go another round when I eat her after cumming in her! it makes her cum like crazy, makes her stay horny and she wants to cum again, and it always makes me hard again....and I want more too! 

Creampies. Bet you can’t eat just one! :)

• Members

Love love love to eat my cum outta my wife.knowing its our "love" makes it sexier...  at first was a bit hesitant, but when i saw her have another orgasm with me describing how good we tasted never looked back we both love it now.

• Thanks 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, Juan said:

Love love love to eat my cum outta my wife.knowing its our "love" makes it sexier...  at first was a bit hesitant, but when i saw her have another orgasm with me describing how good we tasted never looked back we both love it now.

Yup! I kept doing it after the first time, cause I loved her reaction when I did!

My wife cums better, harder, longer, whatever....when I eat her after I cum in her! Oral has always been her favorite, but oral after.....indescribable what it does for her. 

• Members

Kinkster lmao  ...nobody can eat just one,devoted creampie now like we been saying if wife loves it done to her why not. She reciprocates for me, how many times she suck you off AFTER u been in her..

nuff said!

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Juan said:

Kinkster lmao  ...nobody can eat just one,devoted creampie now like we been saying if wife loves it done to her why not. She reciprocates for me, how many times she suck you off AFTER u been in her..

nuff said!

Yes! When I first started eating her after, I asked what it was that turned her on so much. She told me that it’s got to be just like I love it when she sucks my cock after I’ve been inside her, or we kiss after I have been eating her. 

All makes sense, that it works both ways! 

• Members
23 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Yes! When I first started eating her after, I asked what it was that turned her on so much. She told me that it’s got to be just like I love it when she sucks my cock after I’ve been inside her, or we kiss after I have been eating her. 

All makes sense, that it works both ways! 

Yup, when im doing eating her out my eyelashes are even stuck together! Lol i finger her while eating her... and later when i kiss her i stick my finger in her mouth and she licks her cum off of it, swirling her tongue..omg try that one out on her.. ur dick will explode..

• Like 1

• Members
24 minutes ago, Juan said:

Yup, when im doing eating her out my eyelashes are even stuck together! Lol i finger her while eating her... and later when i kiss her i stick my finger in her mouth and she licks her cum off of it, swirling her tongue..omg try that one out on her.. ur dick will explode..

Hot!

Gives new meaning to 'the glazed donut look' doesn't it! 

I have blown a second load a few times, without doing anything other than sliding up after she came, and kissing when my entire face was slimed and dripping with our cum all mixed together. Spontaneous eruptions! 

:)

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I love going down on my wife after filling her with cum.  We enjoy it a lot more when she is dominant and sits her beautiful cum filled pussy on my mouth and pushes everything out. I  love the fact that I have lost all chioces and decisions about it, not that I wouldn't. When she sits on my mouth I love the feel of the heavy drops hitting the back of my throat and/or the stream of fluid going right down my throat. 

I also love it when she maneuvers her tight rear door to my tongue to get a rimming as I lick her crack clean. 

• Like 1

• Members

While I'd done it with my wife on several occasions she surprised me , kind of , one time after we'd spent the day with our " special " friends . There were periods of time we were with the other spouse and at one point she and had fucked when his wife and I were also fucking somewhere else .

My wife didn't mention this when we got home , both horny , and while I thought I noticed she was extra creamy I didn't think too much about it . Just a hot and horny day with friends . When I mentioned it to her she kind of giggled and told me about it .

Still very hot and enjoyable for both of us .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Jennifer I love all the GIFs that you post but I would like to see pictures of you personally sometime

• Members
On 5/25/2022 at 7:29 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Now I have done this before.  Have not tried to tickle the prostrate yet, but I want to!

2099367700.gif

I loved it when my ex-wife would stick her finger in my rear door and tickle my prostate.  She actually used me one time to demonstrate it to her girl friends. 

• 5 months later...

one of my biggest turn ons is when she feels my dick throbbing inside her tight pussy or juicy Lil ass hole and she knows I'm near the point of eruption, and says fill me up daddy or arnt u gonna cum in side me ?! Uggghhh then I plunge dick so deep in her my calls press against her clit and I bottom tf out inside her , then seeing that spunk  flow and cascade out of her shimmery Lil hole mhmmm the fckin best 😈🥒💯

fotor_1661761901650.jpg

• Like 1