Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fucking.....

Tyger

Men & women: Do you like it?

I put this here, because some people just have an obsession with breasts, others with toes.....

I love titty fucking. Having my man thrust his hard cock in between my breasts, as I squeeze them together around his shaft, it gives me a sense of power and a thrill. Plus, giving a little lick here and there on the tip of his shaft really gets a reaction!!

• Like 3

• Members

Well I'm not sure if you are refering to men or women or both but I'll put in my 2 cents anywho. I love to get titty fucked. I love to be able to watch it sliding in and out, also it is a great alternative for "that time of the month".

• Like 1

• Members

I LOVE it. My husband loves it just as much. We sometimes start with some oral, then a little titty fucking, then back to oral, then we start to have sex. And sometimes we finish with the titty fucking after an hour or so of foreplay and sex. Depends on our moods though, sometimes we have to do "quickies" because well, hard to get privacy with little kids.

• Like 1

• Members

I've only done this a couple times years ago with my exboyfriend. I definitely enjoyed it and have been thinking about adding it to the mix with my new boyfriend, but I have some drawbacks. I'm only a B cup so I wasn't sure if my boyfriend would still enjoy it. Obviously that is enough to do this act with, but what does everyone think about doing this with a girl who isn't so well endowed?

• Like 1

• Members

I am a B cup myself and my hubby likes to tity fuck from time to time, its not something we do a lot, but he says he loves it and I enjoy it too. I would just ask him if it is something he is into.

• Members

interesting question? How big do you have to be to participate in this? I don't see any problems with B cups. I have an aquaintance that is a 34A and she has said she is able to with some sucess. Aside from being almost totally flat chested (AA and so on) is there a size requirement?

also, does breast size somehow connected to the enjoyment of it?

• Members

I think as far as size goes, as long as you have enogh to squeeze around the cock your fine.As for the question of size and enjoyment I think it is in the eye of the beholder like all other things sexual. Every one has a prefrence all their own. personally I would not want to be any bigger, I would love a boob lift but that is another matter, I am all about the visual and love seeing my hubbys cock peak in and out of my boobs and giving it a lick. I am sure there are also some men who want a womwan with boobs big enough to burry their cock in. It just depends on what you like.

• Members

I like doing this with my fiance. We haven't ever done it till he comes, we just usually do it for a little while and then move on to other things. I'm thinking that since I'm on my monthly this week, I might give him a little treat and let him titty fuck me till he comes. We usually put a little warming massage oil on his dick and my titties to make it feel that much better. But doing this for him makes me feel feminine and sexy as all hell. I don't think it matters what size you are as long as your SO is enjoying himself. :)

• Members

My gf has beautiful titties, their large and firm and I tell her their perfect, because they have such a nice shape to them. I have titty fucked her beautiful titties a few times and really enjoy the feeling of lubed up titties squeezed around my hard shaft. I've never been able to cum by fucking this way but, recently we have been discussing that we should do it some more. What is the best lube for this exciting foreplay. And I know she gets more and more excited the closer the head of my thick cock gets to her mouth with each stroke.

pro-driver

The warming kind IS a very good idea. Some people with sensitive skin may have a reaction to it, so try a little bit on the underside of your arm first. Like K-Y, Or Hot Stuff.

I like the TooTimid personal lubricant. Great stuff, and doesn't become sticky. Also, Astroglide is great too. That's what we usually use.

• Members

So... I surprised my fiance yesterday and suggested we do this until he cums. We weren't going to be having sex because I was on the heaviest day of my monthly, but I wanted him to have some fun anyway. :) So I started with a blowjob. I love to make him watch me, and I'll look right into his eyes as I take his dick in my mouth. He loves that. :) Anyway, so then I got out our Wet warming massage oil, in the passion fruit flavor that I got off this site, and dribbled a good amount on his dick. Then I started giving him a hanjob to work the oil in and around. :) I used the technique that Mikayla mentioned on here, of running the palm of my hand over the head of his dick. I think it was Mikayla anyway. That drove him crazy. :) Then I let him watch as I poured the massage oil on my tits and rubbed it in. I leaned down and slipped his dick between my breasts. I wrapped them around him and squeezed them. Then he started to move. Wow, something surprising happend. This was really turning me on. I had figured this would just be something I was doing for him, kind of a service to get him through this time while I was on my period, but no, I was getting really hot. The feel of him sliding up and down, the warming oil getting hotter, the way I was laying between his legs on the bed causing my pussy to rub against the mattress, and the noises he was making all combined to make me have a small orgasm. I told him it felt so good and I was about to cum, and that sent him over the edge. He started squirting in and on my titties. Here was the other big surprise, I looked down to watch the cum squirt out of his dick and on my chest and titties, and he shot right onto my lips! :) I was so surprised. :) I laughed and looked at him and let him watch as I licked his cum off my lips.

After he had recovered and I had cleaned us up, he looked at me and said, we're definitely adding that to our list. :) So yeah, we both really enjoyed it. One thing that made me really happy was that before we started, I told him I'd never done this before, so if there was a better way to do it, he should let me know. He said he'd never done it either! That made me really happy cuz he was married for ten years before he met me, so I thought he'd done everything there was to do. I said, so no woman ever let you tittyfuck her til you came. He said no, I've heard about it but never tried it. So yay! That made me happy. I was finally his first for something. :)

• Like 1

• Members

WOW! that sounds like an awesome night. I was surprised how much I enjoy titty fucking when me ans hubby first tried it. I think the thing I like most about it is how visual it is, you both get a great veiw of the show, not to mention how great it feels. And you know most men at least dream about coming on their woman.

• Members

Thats awesome bondagejunkie that you and your fiance were able to accomplish this task. Great visual of you discribing the pouring of the warming massage oil on yourself as he watched. Gf is coming over tomorrow and my goal is also to accomplish the task of cumming by fucking my gf's big beautiful tits. Shes 49 so that time of the the month is becoming less and less frequent, To me though it does sound like it makes it a lot easier if SO strokes cock and takes it into her mouth and sucks real good first to make cumming by fucking good and lubed up titties a reality!!! I'll be going to Spencers tomorrow and getting some the recommended Hot Stuff warming lube. I'll keep you posted as to whether or not we are successful.Mmmm can't wait to tittie fuck,gf's HOT HOT tits till I cum. Bondagejunkie I'm hoping gf and I are as successful as you and fiance, good job.

I've only done this a couple times years ago with my exboyfriend. I definitely enjoyed it and have been thinking about adding it to the mix with my new boyfriend, but I have some drawbacks. I'm only a B cup so I wasn't sure if my boyfriend would still enjoy it. Obviously that is enough to do this act with, but what does everyone think about doing this with a girl who isn't so well endowed?

dont think that i have ever titty fucked sounds like something that i would love to try my wife has very nice big tits but she is a little old fashin. waht i mean is that she likes sex but i like sex with a lot of different things i like to use my toys it turns me on when we get to use our toys. but how would you titty fuck can some one tell me how can this be done and how is the way we get on each other i know that you all think that this is crazy but tell me how.

• Members

No you do not sound crazy at all. You will never know the answer unles you ask,, that is why this board is here. Titty fucking is easy...it is nice when hubby wants some..and I am tiered. Anyway The easiest way to do it is have your wife lay on her back, then you stradle her torso rub some lude( the warming lude is great) then either you or her can squeeze her tits around your cock and have fun! Ask her to lick the head of your dick as it peaks out of her tits it is a major turn on! I hope this helps you. :D

• Members
So... I surprised my fiance yesterday and suggested we do this until he cums. We weren't going to be having sex because I was on the heaviest day of my monthly, but I wanted him to have some fun anyway. :) So I started with a blowjob. I love to make him watch me, and I'll look right into his eyes as I take his dick in my mouth. He loves that. :) Anyway, so then I got out our Wet warming massage oil, in the passion fruit flavor that I got off this site, and dribbled a good amount on his dick. Then I started giving him a hanjob to work the oil in and around. :) I used the technique that Mikayla mentioned on here, of running the palm of my hand over the head of his dick. I think it was Mikayla anyway. That drove him crazy. :) Then I let him watch as I poured the massage oil on my tits and rubbed it in. I leaned down and slipped his dick between my breasts. I wrapped them around him and squeezed them. Then he started to move. Wow, something surprising happend. This was really turning me on. I had figured this would just be something I was doing for him, kind of a service to get him through this time while I was on my period, but no, I was getting really hot. The feel of him sliding up and down, the warming oil getting hotter, the way I was laying between his legs on the bed causing my pussy to rub against the mattress, and the noises he was making all combined to make me have a small orgasm. I told him it felt so good and I was about to cum, and that sent him over the edge. He started squirting in and on my titties. Here was the other big surprise, I looked down to watch the cum squirt out of his dick and on my chest and titties, and he shot right onto my lips! :) I was so surprised. :) I laughed and looked at him and let him watch as I licked his cum off my lips.

After he had recovered and I had cleaned us up, he looked at me and said, we're definitely adding that to our list. :) So yeah, we both really enjoyed it. One thing that made me really happy was that before we started, I told him I'd never done this before, so if there was a better way to do it, he should let me know. He said he'd never done it either! That made me really happy cuz he was married for ten years before he met me, so I thought he'd done everything there was to do. I said, so no woman ever let you tittyfuck her til you came. He said no, I've heard about it but never tried it. So yay! That made me happy. I was finally his first for something. :)

I've told my current gf that some of the things I've done with her I never did with my ex, which was a lie. I made the mistake early in our dating by telling my gf that my ex and I had great sex when our marriage was good. For some reason that made her think she had to "measure" up. I would love to titty fuck my gf to, but not sure how she would take it. She has never had kids, so her tits look great for a 45 yr old women, and I tell her as often as I can. She has the most perky and stiff nipples I've ever seen when excited.

• Members
interesting question? How big do you have to be to participate in this? I don't see any problems with B cups. I have an aquaintance that is a 34A and she has said she is able to with some sucess. Aside from being almost totally flat chested (AA and so on) is there a size requirement?

also, does breast size somehow connected to the enjoyment of it?

Sadly, I never did this when I was a B cup, and 3 kids later Im a AA and although we have tried, its just not possible....slightly embarressing even... :(

So I suppose there is a size requirement, as stated above, which would be 'big enough globes to enclose a cock'...!!

Making love to your woman's breasts, from what I understand and have experienced, is a wonderous thing! It's a good way for the woman to not have to put out that particular time, whether it be cuz she's on her period, or if she's not feeling overly good, or maybe have a cold sore on her mouth, so no oral sex is possible! It's almost like a living masturbator, titty style!!

Telcom, as far as your GF goes, I would never suggest lying to her as a good way to have your relationship. Her insecurities can only be comforted if she allows it in her head.

Both of you have had past lovers, past experiences, and she must deal with that. Each lover that we have had (usually, not always) will do something better than another, and she should really understand that. So long as you don't verbalize the comparisons or allow her to try to get you to do so, then she needs to just move on. The past is the past, and exes are such for a reason.

*Muah!*

Why are you embarrassed about your breasts?

• Members
Some guy I liked earlier this year suggested it but I didn't because I'm kinda embarrassed to show my boobs :(

Liesl

You do not need to be embarrassed.

Let's talk about reality. There will ALWAYS be someone better looking to the "EYE", just like their will always be someone richer, more powerful, etc. etc...

BUT you have to be able to grab another person's heart in a way that they will REFUSE to let go, no matter how big the next set of boobs that walk into the room, are.

I was recently talking to a few friends of mine at work, and we ALL agreed, that the number one thing we as men, want in a woman is for her to be confident in herself.

We all agreed that there is FAR more sex appeal in finding ONE woman to be with, who believes in herself, thinks she is worthy and wants to please and be pleased in bed, than a drop dead gorgeous woman who could sign a magazine contract if she wanted, yet still thinks she needs to be "prettier", or "thinner", or have "bigger breasts", etc.. etc..

Not a one of us disagreed. We admitted that our eyes may and most likely will turn to the Drop Dead Gorgeous one, but our hearts are glued to the ONE who loves to love and be loved just as she is!!!!