Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Titty Fucking.....

Tyger

• Members

my titty fucking expierence was a bit embarrassing. well a lot of that night was... he was laying down and although i have large breast i was caught off gaurd by what he wanted to do. he asked of course but i had no idea how to go about doing it. there was no lube and it was just plain ackward. i didnt let it go on too long but now that i know how to go about it i think if someone were to offer again i wouldnt feel as bad.

the rest of the night (sorry to get off topic but it does involve lube), i am still new to adding anythign in the bed room, i used what i thought was warming lube on him and it ended up just plain old massage oil...he never figured it out and i had to wipe it off prior to oral but i read the bottle a day later( i borrowed it from a friend) and was red (blushing not a rash) for hours...he still has never menchoned it to me.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My man absolutely LOVES to titty fuck, and I love to let him. I feel soooo sexy when we do...I love taking him into my mouth on his upthrust, and teasing him with my tongue. I get hot just thinking about it! I love him coming on my tits and my lips, then feeding it to me so I can suck it off his fingers...RAWR!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I would enjoy it if i felt like my breasts were bigg enough for it. It is hard to do when you have small breasts

• Members

I enjoy it sometimes, my husband likes to do it to kinda tease me!!! I like the control I can have though on how tight I get to squeeze his shaft with them. :P I agree Tyger a little lick on the tip sure does make it more fun. My hubby will talk while he does it and ask me would you like me to put this somewhere etc.... ;)

• Members

for all the couples who do this, how often is it a part of your sex routine? Is it a rarety or something that you might do about once a week?

For us, it's a special occasion kinda thing, most of the time, my wife is just too greedy and doesn't want to go one round with out some penis. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From my perspective, I do love getting titty fucked. I love watching my guy get his rocks off while straddling me. Being able to watch his face as he cums is such a turn on!

As far as how often, it depends... this is an activity that we often engage in during "red week" so usually more than once that week for sure. Outside of that, maybe once every week or so.

• Like 1

It's more like a special occassion thing, or when I can't have sex (like when a certain time of the month thing pops up).

• Members
It's more like a special occassion thing, or when I can't have sex (like when a certain time of the month thing pops up).

hmmmmmmmmm I better start talking to the wife about this and see if she game

Glenn

• Members

all i have to say is "done it" "love it" but yes just every now and then, but when i see the head of my mans cock coming towards my mouth its just to irresistible

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

We both love this, especially when he is so excited that he wants to shoot his cum on me afterwards, which I love to lick off, it is somewhat erotic to watch him actually getting to screw me and his cock so hard, what a view.

• Members

We both love it. The first time we did it, I had to encourage him to, as he is quite a stickler about remaining in his comfort zone. Then, I think he wasn't expecting it to be so exciting because he splooged on my chest, which sent him into a complete gross out, and he couldn't stop apologizing. LOL He finds his cum to be nasty. I thought it was hot when he did it. I can't get him to do it again. The titty fucking, yeah, but when he cums, it's inside me somewhere.

• Members

I personally love it. I just wish it would happen more. There is something really hot about seeing his cock between my breasts. It is also a tease at the same time. I love to try and suck on it as it comes up to my mouth. The feeling is great too. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Review Team

I love it too! I ask for it, beg for it, bargain for it, bribe him to do, offer him a cookie, whatever it takes. I've never once been turned down. I love the feel of a hard penis between my boobies. I love how it looks too. And I love being able to lick the head of his penis while he does it. It makes me very hot.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love it! Especially when I get my breasts all slippery with baby oil or other slippery substance... Hubby loves it too. I went up from a C cup at the time of our marriage to a D cup, so he's pretty happy. lol.

• Like 1

• Members

I love it! Standing up, kneeling, lying back. Doesn't matter. Tit fucking is awesome! Love having yet another opportunity to give head, too. Cum on my tits, my neck, in/on my mouth. Oh, yeah baby! The straighter and harder the guy is, the better.

I have 42DD's so it works out very well for everyone concerned! khee, khee

sexualpeak

p.s.: Catty and Bazil323, cool pics. Neat.

• Like 1

• Members

I tried it and it was hilarious. I stand by my claim that it just won't work with A cups! :lol: We tried more for the comedy than anything.

• Members

I can't say it physically does much for me BUT watching him get off on my big tits...knowing that he loves it...... mmmmmm

Very worth it!! I'll even request he jerk off on em for me so I can watch. God, I LOVE to watch...

The hard part is figuring out whether to watch his face or his cock at that exact moment. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

My DH is more of a leg man so we have never done much titfucking. I will agree that it is a wonderful sight from the woman's perspective - seeing his manhood ploughing through her womanhood.

• Members

He always pays my legs a lot of attention, licking and kissing all over. Heels are a big plus. We tend to use a lot of positions where my legs are a visual feature or within reach for caressing. For example, my legs are usually in the air! Or I turn sideways when giving a BJ and he will rub and massage my legs and look at my feet/shoes. I make a point of rubbing my legs against his body/back/legs which adds to his arousal. Even in rear entry positions, I can bend my knees to make sure he can hold my feet for leverage or push my feet/heels on his butt.

It is more of a visual thing than "using" legs ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I LOVE it. My husband loves it just as much. We sometimes start with some oral, then a little titty fucking, then back to oral, then we start to have sex. And sometimes we finish with the titty fucking after an hour or so of foreplay and sex. Depends on our moods though, sometimes we have to do "quickies" because well, hard to get privacy with little kids.

ARE YOU CALLING ALL THAT A QUICKIE? ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!

• Members

I personally can't do this, I'm not quite an A cup... which is just fine with my hubby. He thinks it's a bit silly, and he adores my small breasts, although I can imagine the visuals would be very erotic

• 3 months later...