Official Community Forums Home

Neck Kissing

sixpak

I have read that a woman can be turned on just by kissing the neck. Fine, but where on the neck? Back? Nape? Behind the ear? Also it mentioned kissing the underside of the breast. Is this really a turnon?

• Members

The most sensitive spot on my ENTIRE body is the right side of my neck. Just behind and below my ear. If my fiancee even breathes on it, it sends shivers down my whole side. Lord help me if he kisses, nibbles, or sucks there, it can literally make me scream, and I'm not a screamer. :)

I don't know about under the breast, I've never had a guy kiss me there. Hmmm... I will have to do some research and get back to you.... :)

• Members

I'm with BondageJunkie - the right side of my neck OMG!!! Any touch, blowing, breathing, kissing and i'm through the roof B) Never done the underside of the breast - most men are too fascinated with my large breasts don't think any have tried lifting them up and kissing lol.

• Members

I love when my hubby kisses me on the neck, and if he does it just right he can make me cum. It is unbelievable. He knows just by kissing me there he can pretty much get away with anything and everything. I just love it and I am so glad that I am not the only person on here that has the same kind of reactions.

Katrina

• Members
I'm with BondageJunkie - the right side of my neck OMG!!! Any touch, blowing, breathing, kissing and i'm through the roof

See, and the funny thing is, that the left side of my neck isn't nearly as sensitive. It's sensitive, but he can't make me scream by kissing or blowing on that side. Isn't that strange. :)

• Members

:) I myself love to have my neck kissed, and sucked on. It is a instant turn on for me and the harder it is sucked on the more I get turned on. and for me it is the left side of my neck, it will send me beyond the stars. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Whoa... the neck thing (on either side) definitely works for me. Kissing, licking, sucking on my neck just below and behind my ear makes me go absolutely wild! :wub:

I can't have it done to me in public unless he wants to be incredibly embarassed... instant writhing and moaning, and I go from zero to wet in five seconds.

• Members
The most sensitive spot on my ENTIRE body is the right side of my neck. Just behind and below my ear. If my fiancee even breathes on it, it sends shivers down my whole side. Lord help me if he kisses, nibbles, or sucks there, it can literally make me scream, and I'm not a screamer. :)

The same thing happens to me!

Liesl

• Members
You two women sound like your are bragging, rather than complaining! Good for ou both. Most women would die to have some spot on their body above their waste that would send them into orgasm if their SO only kissed them there! Great for true quickies, NO?

Howard

You are talking about me?

Liesl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Whoa... the neck thing (on either side) definitely works for me. Kissing, licking, sucking on my neck just below and behind my ear makes me go absolutely wild! :wub:

I can't have it done to me in public unless he wants to be incredibly embarassed... instant writhing and moaning, and I go from zero to wet in five seconds.

AMEN! my ex used to do this all the time just to get a rise out of me when in public...nothing like making a scene! funny that we always seemed to make a quick exit after that. ;)

and i have found that its so much more intense if his face isn't clean shaven..maybe a little stuble...mmmm. that scruffy tickle...NOTHING beats that. there are also several spots i have found in my "research" on my mans neck/shoulders/ear that just make him instantly wild...it's nice knowing i have that kind of power in just a few kisses or flicks of the tongue. kind of makes me wish he were here with me right now :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
I have read that a woman can be turned on just by kissing the neck. Fine, but where on the neck? Back? Nape? Behind the ear? Also it mentioned kissing the underside of the breast. Is this really a turnon?

all woman are diffrent and can be turned on in so many diffrent ways that no one can describe they sometimes can't even describe it it is just something you have to expirement with and find out becasue 1 woman can tell you this place on the neck and that place on the shoulder and that over there and so on and so forth you have to expirement withe your signifacant other if you have one

cause she might not get turned on by kissing her neck or shoulder every woman is diffrent some might be the same and some might not be it really just depends on the woman and her body

good luck

tinkerbell

• 4 months later...

if anyone gets anywhere NEAR my neck i get so turned on, its ridiculous. one of my friends sometimes breathes on my neck just to get my reaction. what a jerk. :)

i've found that most guys love having their neck kissed as well. if i ever wanted to get hot and heavy with my ex all i had to do was lick his neck and he was SO ready!! Others have had similar reactions...

however my current bf HATES having his neck kissed. he says it makes him feel like a woman. what a baby. :P

• Members

My ex-boyfriend and I were on a date and sitting in his car just talking. We did that a lot and sometimes they ended in make-out sessions and sometimes they didn't. I wasn't really in the mood but he was really shy and it took a lot for him to make a move. So when he started kissing me I kissed him back. it wasn't until he kissed me on the neck that I turned into jelly. He asked me some question and I couldn't even form words for an answer.

• Members

uhhhh yes anywhere on the neck for me and deffinately the underside of the breast, why you may ask? because it is sensitive, the skin is softer and nerve endings are closer to the surface where the nipples on some women really arent that sensitive, depending on the woman of course, your best bet is to just ask, she will tell you where and how not to mention she will move in a way that secretly lets you know, yeah thats good or ok enough of that move on somewhere else, i love my neck kissed and hot breathing on it but the second you put a wet tongue in my ear im out. i like gentle biting as well and licking on the neck is fine just not directly in the ear behind a nibble up the earlobe is fine. thats my oppinion hope it helps.

Sabrina

• Members

For me it's my whole back. Start at my neck and work on down.......... by the time you get half way my ass is bucking involuntarily. By the time you get to my ass it's a foot off the bed, lol like petting a cat. It makes me crazy......... in a VERY good way. You could probably ask me to do anything during and I'd agree. :D

The neck is great, but the first time someone kissed me on the small of my back I thought I was going to die (in a good way). That's now my favorite spot for a little extra attention.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't like behind the ear myself, I like being kissed on the dip if my neck right where it meets the shoulder..

I would wear shoulderless spainish style tops (plus they are pretty) all the time if it meant a guy would kiss me there more often ;).

• Members

I love to have neck kissed and nibbled on, It is just soooooooo sensitive. Almost like my neck and clit nerves are attached.

• Members

Hi - My spots <or traveling road> starts by lifting up my hair and kissing just underneath and behind me ear. A couple of soft, soft breathy kisses. Then those kisses slowly, almost on top of one another, make there way down to just underneath my chin. Then he stops and looks me in the eyes and kisses my throat then moves slowly down to toward my chest. <unknowingly he has already taken my breast in his hands - it is so gentle I do not even notice> As he moves down my throat to my chest. He kisses around my breast and then just underneath the nipple. He let's out a deep, long, heavy, moist breathe and gently, very gently, kisses the tip of my nipple.

Ladies and Gentlemen that is how I LIKE IT.... uh ha! I hope this helps...