Official Community Forums Home

Penis Enlargment

ichiro

• Members

Ugh. I'd get a new girlfriend. I've been with guys from 5 - 9 inches and have had a great time with them. I would never suggest to anyone to go get an enlargement. I am happily married to 6.5 inches and am thrilled with it. I love it, adore it. 6 is perfectly fine.

• Members

I'm going to agree with Janet here--if your girlfriend isn't happy with your penis size than she needs to get her priorities straight. And if I might add--cliche as it will be--it's not the quantity that counts; it's the quality!

Jen

• Members

I agree with Janet and Jen.... hunny, if your girlfriend isnt content with what you have, then thats her problem. My boyfriend is about 7 inches, he worries that he's too small but I'm quite content with it. Believe me, being 6 inches is NOTHING to be worrying about ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Honestly I don't agree with the others. I mean yea there is nothing wrong with being 6"... my man is 6 and i LOVE it. But it's nothing to get a new girlfriend over! It's just something that may turn her on so instead of getting penis enlargment suppliments why not just get some fun toys to make sex a little more fun, or try penis pumps so it's temporary lol

• Members
Honestly I don't agree with the others. I mean yea there is nothing wrong with being 6"... my man is 6 and i LOVE it. But it's nothing to get a new girlfriend over! It's just something that may turn her on so instead of getting penis enlargment suppliments why not just get some fun toys to make sex a little more fun, or try penis pumps so it's temporary lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have a point. But I'm still going to disagree. If his girlfriend is already mentioning penis enlargment as a solution to his penis size than it sounds as if she's beyond just enhancing their sex with toys. But you do have a point--"Ichiro", think adding some va-va-va-voom to the bedroom would help cpnvince your girlfriend that a 6" penis is just what she needs????? Can't hurt!

Good luck,

Jen

• 13 years later...