Official Community Forums Home

Welcome everyone

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

I am Kinky Twinkie. I been on Too Timid since about 2008 however most of you old timers knew me under my real name, I chosen to go back under my long time alias ( from the bbs board era of the 80's) .  If you looking to to hook up for a good time or talk dirty things you want to do with me well I not your snack cake so dont waste your time I will not respond. If you want my input or advice, I here to please. We learn from each other and we grow togeather. I really no expert but I pretend as best as I can 

Why I chose to not use my real name anymore is because I married to someone who like to keep things private and discreet. I not known for being private and discreet but she wants to keep it that way for professional purposes. I cant blame her in todays world 

242590401_414905840007250_6855209632618507537_n.jpg

• Members
2 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I am Kinky Twinkie. I been on Too Timid since about 2008 however most of you old timers knew me under my real name, I chosen to go back under my long time alias ( from the bbs board era of the 80's) .  If you looking to to hook up for a good time or talk dirty things you want to do with me well I not your snack cake so dont waste your time I will not respond. If you want my input or advice, I here to please. We learn from each other and we grow togeather. I really no expert but I pretend as best as I can 

Why I chose to not use my real name anymore is because I married to someone who like to keep things private and discreet. I not known for being private and discreet but she wants to keep it that way for professional purposes. I cant blame her in todays world 

242590401_414905840007250_6855209632618507537_n.jpg

ayo welcum back i suppose.... also ur picture makes my fat ass want a twinkie now.🤤🤣

• Members

well lonely I hope you get very naughty in your exploration. Remember Santa will be coming soon and you never know what he might be bringing you. He might choose to thaw out at your place for a few. If he brings coal then invite him for a cook out. Nothing like a good weenie roast on christmas eve