Official Community Forums Home

Can’t Cum…

Mixed Up Mess

• Members
2 hours ago, Mixed Up Mess said:

My hubby and I are really horny but can’t get me to cum. I usually need a vibrator but nothing is working! Any suggestions?

My wife and I had the same problem, we'd have sex for a long time and no matter what she couldn't orgasm, even licking and exploring her pussy and clit with my tongue! So 1 night before we did anything, I started rubbing her clit and even as I entered her I kept rubbing her clit until she had a little bit of an orgasm.  The night she really exploded and since you already own a vibrator you can try this too. I was working my wife's pussy with her favorite jelly penis shaped vibe, when I slid my cock into her pussy at the same time. I then alternated going in out of her pussy with my cock and her vibrator, the more I thrust-ed the wetter she got, and all of a sudden she screamed "I'm cumming" and had multiple body shaking orgasms and boy was she also very soaking wet, and of course causing me to cum at the same time! The only thing I regretted not doing that night, was go down on her to eat up all the juices we produced! Needless to say we never did that again, my wife was a one time type of woman when it came to trying something new sexually!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/31/2022 at 12:54 AM, Mixed Up Mess said:

My hubby and I are really horny but can’t get me to cum. I usually need a vibrator but nothing is working! Any suggestions?

I will let you use my husbands cock together with me if you like Mixed Up Mess.    Let's mix it all up together with a hot wet three some wow 😱 👅 👅💦💦💦💦😜