Official Community Forums Home

Shogun Pearl Rabbit

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Just when I thought there were no more new dual action vibes, here comes my latest box from Tootimid. I couldn't wait to try this new dual action vibe out.

Here is a little bit of the basics on this one: It has your clitoral rabbit stimulator (this one says that the shaft not only vibrates but rotates as well) - what more could I really ask for? This is of a jelly material; this product also came with its own Frixion sample silicone lube. I noticed right away when I opened the box, that on one side of the vibe, just under the ridge of the penis, there was a little face; I mean little nose, eyes and a smiley face. I also noticed immediately with the face, that this vibe had two little ears, really nubbs, on each side, and what looked like an outline of a v-neck top under the face. I thought to myself how unique and very cute! Just toward the base of the penis are about 3 rows of pearls. This product has a hand held remote, so also at the base is a cord that goes to the hand held remote, so your partner can have control if you would like. This product is multi-speed, with a separate control on the remote for the vibration of the ears of the rabbit; the other for the rotation speed of the vibe.

I went to get the 3C batteries (which are not included). The control on the right is for the vibration, and the control on the left is for the rotation of the vibe. I handed my husband the remote, while I lubed the toy - the lube that came with this product wasn't sticky at all and had a very satin feel to it. Once lube I began to slowly insert the vibe, while my husband slowly was turning up both the controls. The ears hit my clit, and I about fell on the floor. The rotation on high was not as powerful as I would have liked, but it did feel good. My husband continued to tease me going from high to low; just when I could feel the build up beginning he would turn it down on me. I was begging for him to turn the power all the way up, he did and BAM I had the orgasm I was waiting for.

I did enjoy this dual action vibe, but I must admit that the pearls on it didn't really rotate, I could feel them but it was more of a pulsating feel and not very strong. The rotation of the penis even on high speed still was a little slow for me. Just because this isn't one of my favorite dual action vibes doesn't mean it won't work for you. In my opinion there are quit a few better dual action vibes.

• Members

Good review Kat,

You are completely correct, sometimes a toy is not good enough for us, but would be perfect for someone else! It is good to know that this one doesn't top your list - maybe someone else who has it had a better experience!

Mikayla

• 4 years later...
  • Members

1052_4.jpg

This is the first rabbit I have had the pleasure of adding to my collection.

Upon receiving this toy I discovered that my battery collection was lacking It was time to head to the store for some Cs . (which I have now stocked up on)

After getting the right size batteries I took my rabbit out of the package and cleaned it carefully with warm water and antibacterial soap. This also gave me a chance to test the warms with use claim on the package. I am happy to say it definitely seemed to warm up.

The battery compartment and controller are large and a little awkward. They are attached to the toy with a coiled cord that seems long but just coils back up quickly. This is the only issue I had with the toy. Battery insertion was very easy to do.

The controller has two controls on it, one for the clitoral stimulator and one for the vaginal portion. Both are easy to use and simple to understand.

The clitoral stimulator is one of the best I have experienced because the little rabbit ears are perfect and hug the clit in a way that it stimulating while not overwhelming. The vaginal portion was definitely a new experience for me. The rotating beads were just a totally new and wonderful sensation, with every movement there was a different feeling. Getting to orgasm with both parts on, was much quicker then I expected. There is definitely a benefit to trying each piece separately as well.

I highly recommend this rabbit, it is my first and I feel it will not be my last!!!

• Review Team

Thanks for the review froggy, and glad you had a good time with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Why, that wascally wabbit!!! :P