Official Community Forums Home

Can Every Girl Take A Huge Penis...?

Karla

• Members

this is my curiosity, can a small girl take a huge penis? i went out with this guy and i remember that when i saw his thingy i said, "oh mother of jesus", and no im not kidding. that thing was huge, i remember that for me to be on top i had to like squeeze it in. now, i new that he was trying to make it out with this girl that i know. she is so so tiny, and i said, jaja good luck :D that this is huge. but then i started thinking, can tiny and small girls take big penises? that thing was like 10 inches long and like 2 wide!!! it was amazing, by the way, i miss it ;) !!!

• Members
this is my curiosity,  can a small girl take a huge penis?  i went out with this guy and i remember that when i saw his thingy i said, "oh mother of jesus", and no im not kidding.  that thing was huge, i remember that for me to be on top i had to like squeeze it in.  now, i new that he was trying to make it out with this girl that i know. she is so so tiny, and i said,  jaja good luck :D  that this is huge.  but then i started thinking, can tiny and small girls take big penises?  that thing was like 10 inches long and like 2 wide!!!  it was amazing, by the way, i miss it ;) !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Karla, If you ask me (a small girl) We small girls love a huge penis like that!!! My boyfriend is big like that! I love every last inch! :D I love it everywhere he will pound me with it! Oral, vaginal & Anal!!! :P Love it!!!! I also think that once you have THAT feeling it is really hard going back to average!!!! :rolleyes: They say size is in the Jeans OOOPS! I meant genes!!! :) LOVE A WELL HUNG MAN!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

htm10@hotmail.com

Hi Karla,  If you ask me (a small girl) We small girls love a huge penis like that!!! My boyfriend is big like that! I love every last inch!  :D  I love it everywhere he will pound me with it! Oral, vaginal & Anal!!! :P  Love it!!!!  I also think that once you have THAT feeling it is really hard going back to average!!!!  :rolleyes: They say size is in the Jeans  OOOPS!  I meant genes!!!  :)  LOVE A WELL HUNG MAN!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Experience offers that the more deeply emotionally connected or just impassioned she is pretty largely determines the rest on most levels unless we're talking medical obstacles that may or not not be addressable medically or otherwise. Women tell me I'm larger than average and from the look on most of their faces during the act, (what I like to refer to as the smiling grimace), lack of complaints and mass of satisfactory comments over the years, I happily agree. Fully erect 9ish and 6ish around. I tend to agree with Karla's feedback as well. I've had the dubious honer of being an accepted male in many womens' personal and group BS sessions and size does matter. So to answer your query directly, no not every woman can but apparently there's much pleasure in trying to if he's not a brute and theres a good connection if not love. :rolleyes:

• Members
htm10@hotmail.com

Experience offers that the more deeply emotionally connected or just impassioned she is pretty largely determines the rest on most levels unless we're talking medical obstacles that may or not not be addressable medically or otherwise. Women tell me I'm larger than average and from the look on most of their faces during the act, (what I like to refer to as the smiling grimace), lack of complaints and mass of satisfactory comments over the years, I happily agree. Fully erect 9ish and 6ish around.  I tend to agree with Karla's feedback as well. I've had the dubious honer of being an accepted male in many womens' personal and group BS sessions and size does matter. So to answer your query directly, no not every woman can but apparently there's much pleasure in trying to if he's not a brute and theres a good connection if not love.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

9 inches and think is nice :) I dated a guy with a penis like that and I loved it - I was able to get it all the way down my throat, up my butt etc. - it was a lot of fun -fun to look at and fun to play with! My hubby is 6.5 and I love his too - you can have fun with them all! Take the big ones slowly - hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest load
this is my curiosity,  can a small girl take a huge penis?  i went out with this guy and i remember that when i saw his thingy i said, "oh mother of jesus", and no im not kidding.  that thing was huge, i remember that for me to be on top i had to like squeeze it in.  now, i new that he was trying to make it out with this girl that i know. she is so so tiny, and i said,  jaja good luck :D  that this is huge.  but then i started thinking, can tiny and small girls take big penises?  that thing was like 10 inches long and like 2 wide!!!  it was amazing, by the way, i miss it ;) !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm huge too...

in japan =(

But, yeah I guess if you have girth you dont really need the 9" I'm like uh, 6... something " & I have never been told I'm "too small" but then again maybe they were just being nice, and didnt want to make me cry like a little baby.

Haha just kidding, but yeah I'm big in girth (so my gf says) & I guess its good enough to do the job. Or so I hope right?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm 5-6 and a trim grrl. I've had great fun with all different sizes, one that frightened me when i first saw, even with one guy who could't get hard (oral here, he could shoot a nice big load).

But it's the guy that excites me, not his prick size.

• Members

I have had all sizes, from big big to - well lets just say pencil size. The big big was almost too big....it hurt every time he stuck it in, but after we got going, it was good. The small one, well...just couldn't feel it in there, always wanted it to be bigger. Average size seems to be about right. Although I agree with Kate, it is the guy not the dick which is the turn on. If they know how to use what they have, then it is all good! :P

• 2 months later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My wife is just over 5' and I have a 5" hardon. Definitely not huge, and I know I'm on the smaller size. I bought a 10" vibrator and some lube, and one night I used it on her. At first she giggled when she saw it. I went down on her for a long time, and she had 3 orgasms from that. I then slowly put the vibrator in her. I was able to get all 10" in her. When it was all the way in, I pulled it out and her hips bucked off the bed wanting it back in. I shoved it back in and did this for a long time. She was moaning and even screaming. Normally with my little cock she doesn't make a sound and maybe cums once. After we were done, I got so excited watching her take this huge vibrator that I came without even touching myself. She said that it was too huge. I said "What about all the moaning and screaming, let alone the orgasms"? She blushed and got real quiet. I think she was trying to be nice to me and my little cock.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm just under 5' and weigh 90 pounds (I actually lost a few pounds over the holidays!) and I can take my hubby's entire fist, beyond his wrist. Sure it took time, practice, and determination, but the orgasms I get from it are well worth it.

So, can a small girl take a huge penis? Until they start making them bigger than hubby's hand, I'd say absolutely!

Solla

• 2 months later...
  • Members

:P

I'm just under 5' and weigh 90 pounds (I actually lost a few pounds over the holidays!) and I can take my hubby's entire fist, beyond his wrist. Sure it took time, practice, and determination, but the orgasms I get from it are well worth it.

So, can a small girl take a huge penis? Until they start making them bigger than hubby's hand, I'd say absolutely!

Solla

According to recent survey taken by women on what women say about men's dicks.......9in=pain, 7in=heaven, 6in=pleasure, 5in=ummm....ok, 4in=push harder, 3in=Is it in??, 2in=fuckit, use your fingers Please remember guys that this was only a joke, and it all depends on your woman and what she likes

• Members

well, you have to remember, that the average woman can "house" a 19-22 inch baby in her abdominal area as well as push that head OUT. I suffered 4 breaks in my pelvis due to a car accident. I was told I would have to deliver by C-section if I got pregnant. Well, I did get pregnant and asked my OB/GYN about having to have a C-section. I was surprised when his fingers disappeared including his thumb and he told me my pelvis was just fine so that alone told me I could handle just about any length and girth of a man's cock. I would take a 6.5 inch THICK man over a long cock any day!!

• Members
well, you have to remember, that the average woman can "house" a 19-22 inch baby in her abdominal area as well as push that head OUT. I suffered 4 breaks in my pelvis due to a car accident. I was told I would have to deliver by C-section if I got pregnant. Well, I did get pregnant and asked my OB/GYN about having to have a C-section. I was surprised when his fingers disappeared including his thumb and he told me my pelvis was just fine so that alone told me I could handle just about any length and girth of a man's cock. I would take a 6.5 inch THICK man over a long cock any day!!

Well, I know my limits as far as dicks go as well, doesn't mean I don't push em every so often, no more than a 7 inch can I handle and that is barely. As far as babies go, my boys were 8lbs7.3 oz, 9lbs2oz, and the last one 10 lbs and 223/4 long. But I have been with guys that I just could not handle and it hurt so much afterward, I had to leave work once with "stomach cramps", lol, was NOT going to tell my supervisor I had gotten a hold of a dick I couldn't handle :lol: But as far as the "survey" goes, it is supposed to be a joke about men and their wonderful different sizes and our reactions to them. :D

My hubby is rather gifted in the size department, and, in my personal experience, I think any woman can take any size, as long as it's done easily the first few times. I mean, a woman's whole reproductive area is meant to STRETCH anyway! :lol: But, I have to agree with a lot of the women here, bigger is better!! My dh is great with that and his tongue, so it's all good!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I have had all sizes, from big big to - well lets just say pencil size. The big big was almost too big....it hurt every time he stuck it in, but after we got going, it was good. The small one, well...just couldn't feel it in there, always wanted it to be bigger. Average size seems to be about right. Although I agree with Kate, it is the guy not the dick which is the turn on. If they know how to use what they have, then it is all good! :P

According to a recent survey by women I read recently and saved;

9 inches=pain

7 inches =heaven

6inches=pleasure

5inches=umm...ok

4 inches=push harder

3 inches=is it in???

2 inches=fuck it, use your fingers!!

:lol::D:o

Around 7 has been my limits, that I can handle and enjoy. I have been with larger, and as long as they took it easy, I was ok. Have had a few tummy aches the next day from a few. And like you said, Mikayla, I too, have been with someone, who was so small, I couldn't even feel it at all, and he would be finished before I even got wet!! But I didn't want to hurt his feelings,that was several years ago, and to this day, we are still friends, and he wants to get back together. Now that I am about to be divorced and he wants to know if I will give him another chance, and I come up with every reason I can, cause I do love him as a friend...but I need more in that area. And no...he doesn't care for foreplay...so he isn't making up for anything in any areas :( and I refuse to go back to that!!

• Members
Sounds like you have never had a frank discussion with this former boyfriend about his " love making " techniques, if you even think he has any. If you are a friend of any kind, take him aside, and tell him how bad he was and why, and then suggest what he can do to be a better lover. Women are in the best position to train men to be great lovers. Obviously, you were attracted to the guy for reasons other than the size of his dick. So, be a friend, and gently tell him what he did wrong, and why you aren't interested in having sex with him again. In both the short run, and the long run, he will be grateful to you. His immedicate concern will always be that you haven't told anyone else what you are telling him( his reputation, HAH!) and that ou won't tell anyone after you have told him. ( His reputation in the future, HaH!) I laugh, because if he was that bad with you, he has been the same with other women, and he has NO reputation to talk about with women, or men!

Howard

Well, Howard, ummmm, no, I haven't never told him. I may be the only one, maybe that is why he still claims after 6 years af being broke up, and I have remarried during that time, that he still loves me. You see, I packed everything up and walked out on him back in 2000, and yet, he still says he loves me and wants another chance. And now he knows my divorce will be final in June, so he has this idea that he told my sister, he thinks he is gonna talk me into getting back with him. SO NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

UMM...and yeah, all my friends know, and ummm, its common knowledge. Information that I was late on recieving when I started dating him in 99. We dated for 6 months before we did anything. And I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and still don't. And no, he doesn't know that is one of the reasons I left, the drinking I couldn't handle and he couldn't keep a job because of it. I grew up with an alcoholic father, I didn't want the same for my kids.

I gotta agree with Dolphins, and, respectfully, disagree with Howard.

MOST men, IMO, wouldn't be able to "handle" a woman telling them that they are a lousy lover. Especially a past lover. That would almost sound cruel and bitter of the woman to the man, I would think.

Now, slowly teaching them as you go, yes, that would work, but a man's ego is a fragile thing, and most wouldn't take it so well.