Official Community Forums Home

Finger

ladypc

• Members

I have heard of a problem raised by some of the ladies on here about doing their guy with a strap-on. some felt it was like being a lesbian. but as to us guys, i never thought of it as being homosexual. some how i have since starting to play anally two years ago, connected it to my thoughts on masturbation, in how much more i do it, and how much kinkier i can get...

• Members
i would never try that lol...

but i loved what we ewre talkin about earlier...i'm still all squirmy and sensitive from it  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'v had my butt fingered and woooooooooooow but my friend ask me to do it to. him cause it was done to him when he was young and he like it .. i whant to do it but i like my long nails..........

• Members

Hey,

I am also an anal freak and I am having problems taking more than 6.5 inches.. How do you do it? How long did it take you to get there? how tall are you and how much do you weigh. I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs. I can also take a dildo 2.25 inches wide as well..

Lisa

Any man into anal play can take any number of fingers and as deep as he likes. Just like dildos and vibrators! My current wife does not like to give rim jobs but she sure enjoys them!!! :P I can take 14" Vibrator and no I'm not GAY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Jeremy and Steph:

You two are wonderful! It must be so great to have such comfortable open conversation and ability to trust in one another. Jeremy, I assure you that you will like it if you give it a chance. The penetration doesn't have to be very far either - according to my husband anyhow. There is simply that one spot just inside and forward toward his front. If the orgasm is timed just right, there is no pain - only pleasure beyond belief. Again, I am quoting my husband. He loves it and I try to do this as often as he lets me especially after a long day of work when he is too tired for anything else. He swears the release of energy as well as the tension from his day at work just melts away and allows him the best night's sleep. He must be telling the truth because after a night of that, he is out like a light and barely even rolls over until the alarm goes off the next morning.

LadyPC:

As for the long nails, there are some things called finger cots. You can find them at most office supply stores. It is like a condom for your fingers that allows you to easily sift through pages without having to use the goopy stuff in the plastic case. I can't remember the name of it. Wrap your nail with cotton ball or gauze to blunt the nail. Once you have the cotton ball and/or gauze on your finger place the cot over your finger. Any lube safe for latex will work well. This way you can try it and be safe at the same time. Just make sure your nail is wrapped well enough to keep it from harming your man. I hope this helps.

BTW Steph, you were right - Jeremy's post on the other topic was terrific. Now I have some tips to share with hubby. :)

SS

• Members

lol thanks ss, well me and jeremy had a blast trying new things last night. he loved it. best orgasm he's ever had, he said the ones he has from sex are always the same, but this one was so much more. he was seriously all squirmy anytime i touched him. he was so sensitive everywhere. it seriously brought us even closer to one another. he'd never had it done, and id never done it...we even went a little further and tried some other things too :) thanks guys for helping me convince him that its worth it ;)

• Members
Jeremy and Steph:

You two are wonderful! It must be so great to have such comfortable open conversation and ability to trust in one another. Jeremy, I assure you that you will like it if you give it a chance. The penetration doesn't have to be very far either - according to my husband anyhow. There is simply that one spot just inside and forward toward his front. If the orgasm is timed just right, there is no pain - only pleasure beyond belief. Again, I am quoting my husband. He loves it and I try to do this as often as he lets me especially after a long day of work when he is too tired for anything else. He swears the release of energy as well as the tension from his day at work just melts away and allows him the best night's sleep. He must be telling the truth because after a night of that, he is out like a light and barely even rolls over until the alarm goes off the next morning.

LadyPC:

As for the long nails, there are some things called finger cots. You can find them at most office supply stores. It is like a condom for your fingers that allows you to easily sift through pages without having to use the goopy stuff in the plastic case. I can't remember the name of it. Wrap your nail with cotton ball or gauze to blunt the nail. Once you have the cotton ball and/or gauze on your finger place the cot over your finger. Any lube safe for latex will work well. This way you can try it and be safe at the same time. Just make sure your nail is wrapped well enough to keep it from harming your man. I hope this helps.

BTW Steph, you were right - Jeremy's post on the other topic was terrific. Now I have some tips to share with hubby.  :)

SS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey start ty i got some of them at work .woooooooooow u never know what u can take home from work.. well i see my frind on the 1st i'll let u no how it goes

• Members

delted couse i had it u 2 time...........lol

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Steph:

That may be the issue there within itself. He may fear if he likes it then subconscously or unsubconsciously he thinks he may be gay especially if he is one of those "man's man" types. In my opinion, and many medical psych reports back this up, many men are uncomfortable around gay men out of fear. It is simply a fear of not being comfortable with their own sexuality.

My own husband is one of those homophobic men and he can't stand, though he always remains polite, to my gay male friends. I love gay men. I am at ease with them and we can talk like you would with a best girlfriend but at the same time, they can also be a best friend to a man with nothing sexual in the air. That is where many straight men have a problem. They can't seem to separate the bedroom and outside life from one another when it comes to homosexuality.

Now what I really don't understand is how men such as these have absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with seeing two women together. In fact, they even dream of it, wish for it, and beg for it. Go figure. Maybe there is an answer out there on the women's mentality of wondering what is going through the men's brains on that one. I actually have a few lesbian friends too and I don't feel uncomfortable around them. MOF, I was flattered once when one came out and told me she thought I was beautiful even though I liked men instead of women.

Perhaps simply talking about it and giving him some time will peak his interest and he will come around, pun intended. It's a shame he doesn't want to even try because from what input I get from my hubby, it provides one of the best mind-blowing orgasms he gets from me.

SS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno, I don't find lesbian sex any more attractive than any other type. I don't fantasize about being in bed with multiple women. I'd rather have a single passionate woman because it would be more intimate.

hey straight men out there  i  had a friend ask tell me he like is assfigerd a little and lick as that cool . if so  how much finger and do i need to trim my nails? some one reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to the second nuckle and no on nails

• Members
Hey,

I am also an anal freak and I am having problems taking more than 6.5 inches.. How do you do it? How long did it take you to get there? how tall are you and how much do you weigh. I am about 5'5 and 130 lbs. I can also take a dildo 2.25 inches wide as well..

Lisa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all you guys (and girls) need to buy one of those nice vibrators they sell here an some astroglide and have some one do you while you masturbate im sure youll like it .. my wife does me and its GREAT !!

• Members
to the second nuckle and no on nails

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u say second nuckle.......lol u don'tlike the whole finger?

and about getting youass lick u cool with that?

should the man get this ass wakes

• Members

OH OH OH....HOW I WISH I COULD MEET A GAL LIKE STARSHINE OR STEPH...YEARS AGO LONG BEFORE I HAD EVEN 1 VIBE OR DILDO I WOULD SOMETIMES PLAY W/MY ANUS AND WOULD SOMETIMES INSERT A FINGER UP TO THE 2ND KNUCKLE AND I AM 6 FOOT/175LBS. IT WAS ALWAYS SO SO TITE AND I THINK I WAS UPTITE ABOUT ALL THIS AS WELL. I always KEPT MY NAILS CLIPPED CLOSE AND FILED SMOOTH not rough...didn't EVEN want to have to go to the E.R. AND E X P L A I N my sex life to strangers...THAT WAS 20+YEARS AGO....THE A N A L O R G A S M STILL ELUDES ME....SEVERAL TIMES RECENTLY I HAD TO STOP AS THE SENSATIONS WERE TOO FREAKIN' INTENSE TO CONTINUE. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK IF MY PARTNER WAS DOING ME THIS GOOD I WOULD HAVE HAD THE MOST INTENSE CUM OF MY LIFE AND I WOULD BE THEIR LOVE SLAVE FOREVER. A FINGER JUST DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME. THIS IS MY RECIPE FOR SOLO LOVIN'. 1) LIGHT SUM INCENSE 2) A HOT STEAMY SHOWER WITH/WITHOUT SEVERAL TOYS 3) AN ENEMA..FOR ME ITS JUST TO GET MYSELF SQUEEKY CLEAN--POOP IS NASTY AND MESSY AND I AM N O T INTO SCAT 4) LIGHT MORE INCENSE AND PUT ON SOME 70S-80S RETRO...MAYBE SOME CLASSIC ROCK 5)PULL BACK THE COVERS,LAY DOWN SOME TOWELS AND LAY OUT MY HOTTEST DIRTY MAGAZINES. 6) PULL OUT 6 0R 7 OF MY FAVORITE TOYS AND LAY THEM OUT ALONG WITH PLENTY OF LUBE (6 DIFFERENT TYPES/FLAVORS) AND I LIGHT EVEN MORE INCENSE 7) BY THIS TIME I AM DRY AND AM ALREADY TOUCHING MYSELF AND PLAYING W/MY BUTT. 8) I ALSO HAVE MY PADDLE WHICH I SPANK MYSELF WITH OFTEN AND CLOTHESPINS ON MY NIPPLES AND FORESKIN 9) I USUALLY START OUT ON MY LEFT SIDE W/MY ANAL INTRUDER 1"X7" TO OPEN UP WITH AND RELAX THE SPHINCTER MUSCLE 10)FOLLOWED BY MY HARD BLACK PLASTIC VIBE 1.5"X8" AND WHEN I AM NICELY RELAXED AND GETTIN HOT MY BOI TOYZ FAB COCK 1.5"X7.5" W/BALLS. I L O V E MR. BIG...WHEN I AM ON THE VERGE OF CUMMING MR BIG IS GETTIN THE JOB DONE. I HAVE A LADY CALSTON TONGUE VIBE W/BULLET ALSO. LADY C IS NICE BUT GET THE AC MODEL OR BUY YOUR BATTERIES AT COSTCO AS THEY ONLY LAST ABOUT 3 HOURS LESS IF YOU USE THE BULLET ALOT...I L U V THAT BULLET...I WILL OFTEN SPEND 6 TO 9 HOURS FUCKIN MY ASS AND MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A HARDON. I ALSO ENJOY THE FEELING OF BEING FILLED JUST LIKE A WOMAN DOES. NOT ALWAYS BUT SOMETIMES AFTER SOME INCREDIBLE BUTT FUCKING MY ASSHOLE WILL TINGLE AND HUM FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS AFTER....IT CAN BE SOMEWHAT SORE AND UNCOMFORTABLE SITTING BUT MY WORKDAY INCLUDES MOSTLY STANDING AND PHYSICAL EXERTION AND WHEN MY BUTT IS HUMMING THE AFTERGLOW IS AS GOOD AS IT IS AFTER NORMAL VANILLA SEX FOR ME WITH A GAL. I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU OUT OR ANSWERS SOME QUESTIONS. AND DEPENDING ON MY LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT I CAN TAKE FROM 1 1/2"X 6 1/2" TO 2"X8-9"...GO SLOW AND USE PLENTY OF LUBE. 12GAUGE :P

• Members
:D Starshine is ABSOFUCKINLUTELYRIGHTON IN HER GUESS THAT A MANS G SPOT IS WHERE SHE SAID IT IS. I FOUND MY G SPOT LASTNIGHT DURING A NICE LONG ASSESSION...IT HAD TO BE AN ANAL ORGASM. I WAS STROKIN' MR.BIG W/SHORT & FAST STROKES AND ON THE UPSTROKE SPINNING HIM IN CIRCLES WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY ASS CLAMPED DOWN ON BIG ON THE DOWNSTROKE AND WOULD NOT LET GO. MY ASS WAS TWITCHING AROUND LIKE A LEAF IN A HAILSTORM FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS. AFTER I CALMED DOWN BIG POPPED OUT AND I JUST LAID THERE DRENCHED IN SWEAT WHILE MY BREATHING RETURNED TO NORMAL...SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY I GOT GOING AGAIN...THERE WAS NO REPEAT ANAL CUM BUT WHEN MY COCK EXPLODED I WAS POUNDING MY ASS W/MR.BIG AS I SHOT LOAD AFTER HOT LOAD ONTO MY NEW RUBBER SHEETS. :P:P:P ******KYLE20,ADMIRAL TOLOKUS,EATIT4UOFTEN AND KATE IF YOU EVER GET UP MY WAY SWING BY MY PLACE AND WE WILL TAKE A HOT SHOWER TOGETHER AND GIVE EACH OTHER ENEMAS AND THEN WE WILL SUCK AND FUCK EACH OTHER UNTIL THE COWS CUM HOME.....XOXOXO :rolleyes: OH AND BY THE WAY KATE DID YOU LOVE THE WAY I KISSED YOU GOODBYE??? CUZ HERES THAT SAME KISS JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT---GOT A DOLLAR LITTLE GIRL??? mmmmmmmmm 12GAUGE

• Members

Why are so many of you so hung up on the size of the toy inside of you? In the short time I have renewed my pleasure in receiving anal sex I have received the most intense sensations with BIG RED and MR. BIG. Each is about 1 1/2" x 6-7". You should concentrate on finding and stroking the g spot whether you are male or female. Once you accomplish this you will attain a level of pleasure that I have found to be very gratifying. While I enjoy very much the feeling of fullness as many women do it is the movement of the finger or shaft that does it for me. I recently found that a retired jelly/rubber cock of about 5" that curves much like a g spot stimulator is a magnificent addition to any toybox.....but be forewarned once you go over the edge you will be hooked..... :P 12G

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Good luck!!  I'm sure he will love it!!  Have some lube available as well and take it slow - he will let you know how far to go! 

I have been trying to get my wife to do this to me for a couple years now - and suggestions? I am not gay at all, but something about the thought of a sexy woman playing with my ass, or especially using a strap-on just gets me hard!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My husband is FAR from Gay. The manliest man you will see, however, he loves ass activity. I never really know when he is in the mood though, so typically, he will put my hand back there. Have some lube ready and available for her, even apply it to her finger(s) and slide her finger in a little. Make sure you moan IF YOU LIKE IT, that will encourage her and let her know she is not hurting you. If she should hurt you, find a kind way to tell her so that she wont be afraid of it in the future. For a woman who has never done that, it is intimidating, we don't want to HURT YOU GUYS! Does that help?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've had up to three fingers(index,middle, and ring finger) up my ass at once. She jerked me off while fingering my ass. I came so hard that it ended up in my hair and I was lying down.

• 11 years later...
  • Members

straight black man here

I like it, def cut the nails and treat it the same way you would like to fingered(anally or otherwise) and be open to suggestions or feedback openly

SQ4_1442280345582.jpg