Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Spinner Vibe

Mike_d

• Members

SE1061-14-2main.jpg

Make motion in the ocean.

Take it for a spin

When I took this from my TooTimid box, I raised an eyebrow in curiosity. I saw that this was a waterproof toy and that is always a plus in my book, but a spinning vibrator is new to me. My wife grabbed the toy from me and took it out of the package and loved the smooth feel of the silicone. It was almost like velvet to touch and very soft.

We spent some time trying to figure out what face was on the head of this toy before we gave up and decided to play. We took the toy to the shower and began to play around. We decided to try it out and we saw that it was like a dual action, but with out the clit stimulator. Well, using it in the shower didn’t quite work out or leave me much to do, so we retired to the bed to continue out play.

When we hit the sheets, we tried it again and found that it was good, but not getting the job done so to speak. So we added some clitoral stimulation with a separate bullet and that seemed to do much better. She was orgasming soon and often after we added the bullet.

What we liked about this vibe, is the waterproof aspect, but it’s really more designed for a bath, not a shower. We loved the smoothness and easy controls, but if you need clitoral stimulation for orgasm, this toy doesn’t do that very well. It didn’t hit her G-spot much either. She said it did feel good, but alone it just didn’t do it for her. This toy has several good things, but it just wasn’t right for us.

• Members

OK, I am confused. This is a spinning vibe? What part of the vibe spins? The head, the whole thing? Is it silicone? Rubber? What kind of vibes does it have? Is it quiet? Loud?

Also, to qualify as a dual action it HAS to have clitoral stim and insertion - so this can't be a dual action. By your own admission it does nothing for clitoral pleasure. How wide is it? Did your wife find it filling? Not filling enough? Was it just the clitoral part that lacked for her?

You make it clear that this toy is not for you...who would it be for? Is it good for novice users or advanced users? More info please!

I really think this review is somewhat lacking in the fundamental information...could you supply some please!

Thanks!

Mikayla

• Members

I said "it spins, like a dual action, but WITHOUT THE CLIT STIMULATOR" implying that the shaft rotates like a dual action does. I will spell this out now, the shaft spins about 2/3 of the way up like a dual action, but it has no beads. It is a hidden mechinism. Also, I said it is feels velvety soft and that she liked the feel of the SILICONE!! The title is listed as the SILICONE SPINNER VIBE, why is there a question of what this material is?

Now, I belive the dimensions are on the selling page, so I thought it was redundent to list them here. As for was it filling, not terribly, and the single rotating function was not really that thrilling for her. When she added the bullet, it did alot better for her.

This would be good for people who like penetration, and don't need clitoral stimualtion built in. It is not really for a beginner, or even a novice, maybe if they are looking for something to find their g-spot, but I cannot imagine why they would choose this over a dual action for any other fact than it's waterproof.

This toy is for women who prefer penetration, want something waterproof, hygenic and spins.

• Members

OK, so I missed the silicone reference - which I suppose is because whenever I talk about silicone toys I remind readers NOT to use a silicone lube. I do apologize, it does say what it is made of.

However, you can't say that this toy is like a dual action because the head spins! Not all dual actions have this quality. What makes a toy DUAL action, by definition, is the penetration AND clitoral stimulation - so this could not be compared to a dual. There are many toys with ROTATING heads, but one that spins completely around would be a new one to me - that is why I asked if it literally SPINS.

Sometimes when reviews are a bit shorter, as yours is, some information gets lost in translation.

Thanks for answering.

Mikayla

• Members

You are correct, I guess it was wrong of me to reference it with dual actions. I just figured that most people would get what I meant.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

SE1061-14-2main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5230

I only have one other silicone toy, and I love it, so I was excited to try this out. It is waterproof, which is always a plus in my book. This spinner takes three AAA batteries, and has directions inside the compartment, making battery insertion a breeze. There is a push button on the end of the vibrator---push once for low, twice for high, and a third time to turn it off.

So, I turned this cute toy on, and thought it was a little loud. Under the covers with the door shut, it might be okay. This little baby has rotating beads about three inches from the tip, and boy, does it rotate!

I started off putting this toy against my clit, and found it mildly irritating. So I tried inserting it, and felt almost---irritated. I've tried this a couple of times and simply find the rotation annoying, and the vibrations not very strong.

If you like rotating beads, this is the toy for you. Being waterproof is a plus, and clean up is a snap.

• Members

Thanks for the reviews. I am finding I dislike rotation. Thrusting... oh yeah, but rotation irritates the heck out of me physically. Maybe that's why penises don't spin. :lol:

• Members

hm.... I've always wanted to try a rotating toy.... anyone find them appealing?