Official Community Forums Home

Thanks For Everything!

OzDustDreamer

Ok, I didn't really know where else to put this, But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping me with my sexuality, providing me with answers to the questions I was too afraid to ask, and giving me the courage to really learn to love my body. :) I have gained such a boost in self confidence lately. I even decided to try out my newfound strength and I auditioned for my College's production of "The Vagina Monologues"...... and I got in!!! :D I can't wait! Thanks again for everything

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It's posts like this that really make me feel good about our forum. Although, a lot of things make me feel good about this Board!

I'm so glad we were able to help you feel better about yourself. Being a young woman seems to get harder and harder with each generation it seems! And a lot of young women seem to think that if they ask questions about something, they'll appear ignorant or dumb, which is SOOO not the case!! I love seeing both genders asking questions, and the answers that follow. I learn something new everyday here!

I hope things go well in your production as well!! Let us know!!