Official Community Forums Home

Aunt Flo

I've been with my finace for over 2 years and we've never had sex while I was on my period. Alot of people has told me that it is better while on your period and its not tat gross once everything is going on, Whats the truth, is it safe? is it gross? and is it worth it?

I've had sex on my periods with past lovers (my hubby doesn't like anything to do with a woman's monthly, so we rarely have sex during it).

I prefer NOT to have sex while I'm having my period. Although lubrication is never a problem! :ph34r: It's just a personal preference. Before I had my daughter, I enjoyed sex while on my period, but not as much as off (since I LOVE oral attention and all!!). I also didn't bleed as much each month too.

It's safe to do. I would recommend laying a towel down underneath you before hand, cuz things can get a bit messy. Maybe have a washcloth/towel ready too, for a bit of clean up til you can get to the bathroom. Or even shower lovin'!!

But if you and your fiancee' don't have an issue with any of that, you can try it to see if y'all like it. That's what I would recommend at least.

• Members

Personally, I am not one to have sex on my period. I prefer to make this anal sex or blowjob time! I am just to OCD to worry about the blood and the mess. However, I have done it in the past and it is nice. You have nice lubrication (the blood) and you are more sensitive. For many women, they find this to be good for relieving cramps.

I think it is a personal choice. Many men do not like this either, and some do not mind! So, if you wanna - do it - if not, give your man some personal attention. It is always good for them to get time just for them!

Mikayla :P

• Members
if she proved to be more tender than she thought, but generally having sex helped her to relax and get through the bloating, cramps, and headaches. We just took it a little slower than otherwise, and reserved " jungle sex " for when she was feeling better.

Howard

Hubby doesn't understand that it is "tender" there. I never was tender before the birth of my daughter but now...oh lawdy, sometimes it hurts to even use a tampon if I don't get it in there "just right". (oops..a tad tmi??)

I don't like sex on the rag. It used to not bother me but it does now.

• Members

Hi All,

As the penetrating party, I find the mess only somewhat disturbing. It demands some extra measures, though. We don't want to paint Japanese flags or anything, so you have to be a bit careful. But you know, when the urge hits you both, a little blood hardly kills the mood. And if it does, try to do it in shower.

But of course, as mentioned above, it's a perfect vacation with loads of oral sex. Love it!

Regards