Official Community Forums Home

Toys And Husband Gone Help

• Members

i am 20 an i have never had what you would call a toy before but my hubby bought one for me before he left and i am totaly petrified of the thing i don't know what to do or anything because i havenever had something like this before, i feel really awkward asking this but i need answers and i don't really know the question except i have a toy and i am scared of it completely cause i had never had one or used one ever in my entire life.

please help i have no clue on how to react to this or anything.

• Members
what kind of toy did you get? what do you mean by "before he left?"

he left to go to work in texas he won't be back til april or may

and the day before he left to leave to go to texas he gave a thing called classic bender to me but he told me not to open it till he was gone, so that next day he left i opened it up an there it was.

i called him to ask what the heck and all he said is you'll need it because i won't be back till april or may.

• Members

I looked it up - it's a bendable, non-vibrating dong.

I can easily come up with a number of ways to have good fun with it, but they all include an extra pair of hands.

Ladies! Please help this girl urgently - What's a girl to do alone with a non-vibrating dong?

I guess there are several threads and articles about going solo with a classic dong, but I haven't found any yet.

Regards

• Members

How sweet of your hubby to give you something to remember him by! Really, many men would not give their wives a toy for fear that they would feel inadequate to it - so props to your hubby!

How do you use it? Well, I would suggest taking a nice bath. Get naked. Go to your room and lay down naked. Touch yourself all over, linger on your nipples, your tummy, thighs. Then, when you are ready, fantasize that your hubby is there with you. Use some lubricant and insert the toy into your pussy. Imagine it is him making love to you - use whatever depth or speed you are comfortable with. Do not forget to finger your clit and have a wonderful orgasm that would make your hubby proud!

Also, remember there are many toys out there to help you through this time. Check out the shopping guide and the toy reviews.

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members
How sweet of your hubby to give you something to remember him by! Really, many men would not give their wives a toy for fear that they would feel inadequate to it - so props to your hubby!

How do you use it? Well, I would suggest taking a nice bath. Get naked. Go to your room and lay down naked. Touch yourself all over, linger on your nipples, your tummy, thighs. Then, when you are ready, fantasize that your hubby is there with you. Use some lubricant and insert the toy into your pussy. Imagine it is him making love to you - use whatever depth or speed you are comfortable with. Do not forget to finger your clit and have a wonderful orgasm that would make your hubby proud!

Also, remember there are many toys out there to help you through this time. Check out the shopping guide and the toy reviews.

Have fun!

Mikayla

well thanks mikayla1

he was always into usen toys with me it is just that it is really wierd for me because i have never used them before he has brought a few toys it just he has never used them before because well how i was raised was if a man ain't there you don't use that type of stuff you just go without but where he is gonna be gone for so long he bought me one it sounds wierd cause i am 20 but the only thing i have ever use was my hand and that is it nothing arttifical has ever touched my body,

but i am probebly the only person like this and you all probebly think i am crazy or nuts but i hope you understand where i am comen from.

• Members

Oh, giggles, you are SO far from the only woman out there. I was raised that masturbation was wrong. I did it, but no one knew. Neither of my husbands even knew. I never wanted or touched a toy until 4 months ago. Now I have over 40 toys. So you are not alone, and you are okay!

Well giggles, look at it this way...you're further today than you were 2 weeks ago.

You've started your collection and everybody has to start somewhere...what's that quote about every journey starts with a single stelp...?

There's a lot of help on here, so dig in and don't be shy about asking questions!

BTW, your toy could be quite useful during a telephone conversation with your hubby. I'm quite sure he would love to hear your voice quiver while the toy is doing its job... just a thought!

best wishes,

Edge