Official Community Forums Home

Touching myself...

Catty

• Members
20 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

I have gotten to the point in my life where I just want to experience all things sexual, well there are a few hard no’s on my list. Ha! But sex with a female is on my to do list.

You just might have convinced me to add this to my list as well!

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Dancer said:

You just might have convinced me to add this to my list as well!

I’m happy to offer sexual peer pressure. 😉

4 hours ago, Katie Lynn said:

Me too 😘

Yay!!! Everyone play with whom they like!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Catty , just go for it,  touch yourself,

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2023 at 6:09 AM, Catty said:

I am finding  i really wanting to touch myself while chatting with another woman (I am straight)....

I understand your situation. I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. But  i just love being groped in public places by short skinny inferior  women and and i admit that i love it. I enjoy the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by these women in front of every one. It’s so embarrassing but I can’t get enough of it. I love the attention. I love how it feels. I think it feels good because i know i wouldn't take it farther, because i am not sexually attracted to these small weird women gropers I think I have completely become addicted to the humiliation of being groped in public by these small weird white women . I LOVE THIS. I love it because I see these women’s eyes light up. They just get so excited and I love it. We are all just curious animals that want to connect! I feel good intentions from the rubs and squeezes. It feels powerful and amazing. I actually love the boobs/butt touches! I’m not a super touchy feely person normally, but it gives me the warm fuzzies when other women are so excited about my breasts and butt and sending good vibes. I also never try to touch other women’s boobs/butts and haven’t ever felt the urge, i am strictly heterosexual lol so I guess it’s kind of weird, but yeah overall I don’t mind at all. I don't mind these small skinny women calling me big or massive or giantess eather, I love my big body.

• Like 3

• Members

I’m getting the warm  fuzzies just reading this not to mention wet 💦

• Like 2
  • Haha 1