Official Community Forums Home

Suggestions Please

Hello I am sort of new to the site but i have purchased a few items my wife has a vibrating egg that she likes and we do use but she also has a vibrator I forget the name but it is slim with a vibrating egg on the end (hopefully I described it right) anyhow we don't use it, she says its to "hard" so I am looking for something more flexible, managable 1in-1.75in diameter and about 6in in length any suggestions or favorites will be appreciated

• Members

Welcome to the Forum! My first suggestion would be to check out all the toy reviews, just click the toy review tab above. As far as being to hard, I would recommend checking out the gel vibes and even the new Silagel vibes. The Gel vibes are a little more flexible but still firm enough, Silacone vibes are also very smooth and sleek, I would also recommend the cyberskin type vibes to. If you are looking for something with more flexiblity though I would recommend the Gel type vibes. There are alot here to choose from, start with the toy review section and read some of the reviews there.

Hope this helps you some!! Good luck!

• Members
Hello I am sort of new to the site but i have purchased a few items my wife has a vibrating egg that she likes and we do use but she also has a vibrator I forget the name but it is slim with a vibrating egg on the end (hopefully I described it right) anyhow we don't use it, she says its to "hard" so I am looking for something more flexible, managable 1in-1.75in diameter and about 6in in length any suggestions or favorites will be appreciated

You have a good suggestion about checking out the toy review pages. I too highly suggest some of the gel or jelly type toys. I have to admit, I haven't yet tried the Sila-Jel or cyberskin toys. They will come though - and yes, pun intended!

I also highly recommend that you get something that includes a clitoral stimulator as part of its design. Part of why your wife enoys the egg, is that it most likely is providing plenty of clitoral stimulation and 80-85% of women need clitoral stimulation in order to be able to climax.

In reading the reviews that have already been posted, she might enjoy the Double Clit Lick, or something that will combine clitoral and g-spot stimulation.

A couple of other toys you might want to consider would be a vibrating cock ring for you, which will give both of you pleasure, combined with using one of the clitoral pumps during foreplay, and if you are both into oral - give her a good licking! (Increase the sensitivity of her clitoris, add you vibrating over her and inside her - what a deal!)