Official Community Forums Home

Cybersex

bbwma2005

• Members

Tell me, does anyone here take part in cyber sex. I have been really getting into it latly. Recently seperated so am not getting the real thing. I masterbate, but find it more enjoyable sharing. I have taken part in webcamming also. I am an average woman in the real world but get really wild on line. Sometimes I cant believe I do some of the things i do.

• Members
Tell me, does anyone here take part in cyber sex. I have been really getting into it latly. Recently seperated so am not getting the real thing. I masterbate, but find it more enjoyable sharing. I have taken part in webcamming also. I am an average woman in the real world but get really wild on line. Sometimes I cant believe I do some of the things i do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seeing as i have partook of cybersex a time or two, i understand what your feeling.and yes you will do strange things that you would have never thought of with someone face to face ... but let me tell ya .... remember what these extra things are, cause you can use them when you have taken up a relationship with some in real life

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have done cybersex in the past but have sworn off for personal reasons. It was fun for a time and I learned quite a bit about myself sexually. I also re-affirmed some things I already knew. It can be fun but don't let it over run your life, and be very careful about what you say to those with whom you are involved.

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: YES! I love it but can't find enough of it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is there a web site you can go to-it sounds interesting to me

• Members

"is there a web site you can go to-it sounds interesting to me"

You can find just about any chat site out there and find chat's for adults or in some cases you can find them for your own specific kinks. There are chats for gay, strait, les, bi, bbw, over 30, under 50, BDSM, leather fetish, and lots more. Finding a GOOD chat line is a bit more tricky than just using the first one you find.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

I love to masterbate online or better on the phone. I am in Iraq and it is sometimes easy for me to masterbate with my girlfriend on the phone. She will obey and I will guide her through some pretty fun stuff. We just tried a new toy out yesterday on the phone. GREAT for her and me!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away.....called Singledom, I did participate in some cybersex. In private chats & in chat rooms, mostly role playing ones. Cybersex offers people a chance to "try" new things online, anonymously that they would probably never try otherwise.

While in a relationship, unless it's with your SO, I don't recommend it. In some states, participating in cybersex, while married, can also be considered cheating. And if you need to get online to get off, while in a relationship, well, let's just say, I think it's a bad idea.

But if you're single, lonely, and wanna use it for some fun, so long as everyone is of legal age, I see nothing wrong with it.

• Members

Yes I have done it in the past!!! I found myself doing things that I haven't done before on cam etc.... I haven't done it since I have been married, but before yes I found that it caused me to become extremely aroused more then usual. I have also masturbated on cam and alot of other things. I will agree with Tyger if you are single then yes all is good, but if you are in a relationship in my eyes it is consider cheating.

• Members
i LOVE chatting online - especially video chat. if anyone ever wants to play (male or female) let me know.

hey babe i am a female and i love to have cyber sex so if you want leave me a message

• 2 weeks later...

Cybering can be very exciting. You have to use your imagination a lot. And, let's face it, the biggest sexual organ you have is your brain!!

Hey u give me a time and a place and i'll met u there.. :P

uh.....now! :D

Ive done this several times and LOVE it. Id love to talk with others who have had similar experiences. What are things youve done? Im just coming onto understanding what i really love etc. Anyone that wants to discuss further dont hesitate to say hello!

i LOVE chatting online - especially video chat. if anyone ever wants to play (male or female) let me know.

hey how about we get together sometime and discuss this together if u dont mind cybersex a little.... :D

Ive done this several times and LOVE it. Id love to talk with others who have had similar experiences. What are things youve done? Im just coming onto understanding what i really love etc. Anyone that wants to discuss further dont hesitate to say hello!

Hi all!!

I've done cybersex many times and it's really hot and funny :) I usually do webcam chat and masturbation cam2cam. I'd like to chat about cybersex with anyone :) Leave me a message, if you want! Maybe we can meet on cam :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i love cyber sex wood loove to have cyber sex with u

• Members

I have never done this but I see that noone has mentioned that you should really be careful in this matter. There are many safety precautions you should take that I would not even be able to tell. Perhaps a good SurfAnon or similar program would be a good start. There are too many predators out here in this world for you to take a chance of being a target for one. Please consider your safety before your pleasure!!!!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like fun. I've never really tried it before, partly because i'm too shy, but if there's anyone here who would like to cyber with me then i'd be glad to. Drop me a PM and maybe we could arrange something. I'm sure you'd enjoy it :)