Official Community Forums Home

Penis Biting

bluelight

• Members

I gave a blow job for the first time yesterday. He wanted me to bite the head of his penis. It was soft at the time, I assume he needed me to bite him to get him hard. He wanted me to bite the head pretty hard and he wanted to feel my teeth all over his penis. Do men usualy want thier penis bitten? I'm a virgin but we've been fooling around for abouta week and I'll soon not be a virgin so this is all new to me. He even wanted me to use my back teeth to bite him. If he likes his penis bitten does this mean he is probably going to want rough sex?

• Members

It is important to remember that every one likes something different. This is something that your bf apparently finds arousing and is not the weirdest thing I have ever heard of. Some men like to be stomped on - as in with high heels - and have their cocks squished between the heel and the floor. Some men get off on putting their penis in the most uncomfortable lookind devices.

This is his preference and does not necessarily mean that he will want rough sex. However, as you are a virgin I would definitely suggest that he take it easy with you for the first time. Talk to him about it. If you are uncomfortable with things he wants, tell him. Both partners should be comfortable with the sexual activity.

Good luck!

Mikayla

• Members

i totaly agree with mikayla1 men are into so many diffrent and what looks to be so painful things but to them it can get them off in the snap of your fingers but where you are a virgin you have to talk to him if you feel uncomfortable and if you are questioning yoursellf or the things he is wanten to do to himself and you but yet again it might be a fas in his life but just be careful and take it slow no one wants to get hurt you or him

have fun and becareful

tinkerbell

• Members

Both the above have given good advices. You need to communicate with your boyfriend, and make sure that he understands you and your body, as well as you too.

I have found that men like odd things, but if we give it a chance, we just might like it too :)

Good Luck and Play safe

i totaly agree with mikayla1 men are into so many diffrent and what looks to be so painful things but to them it can get them off in the snap of your fingers but where you are a virgin you have to talk to him if you feel uncomfortable and if you are questioning yoursellf or the things he is wanten to do to himself and you but yet again it might be a fas in his life but just be careful and take it slow no one wants to get hurt you or him

have fun and becareful

tinkerbell

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Although I don't know any men who admit to being into this that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and get some "letters" mags and do some serious reading. What one person considers a fetish others may call abnormal. What is or is not proper is totally left for the two of you to decide. If he likes something and has expressed this to you honestly and openly you at least have the option of choosing whether you are willing to participate with him. And believe it or not men are not the only ones who find certain favorite fetishes! You are making an informed choice and I would highly recommend the same levels of communication if you go any further!

• Members
I gave a blow job for the first time yesterday. He wanted me to bite the head of his penis. It was soft at the time, I assume he needed me to bite him to get him hard. He wanted me to bite the head pretty hard and he wanted to feel my teeth all over his penis. Do men usualy want thier penis bitten? I'm a virgin but we've been fooling around for abouta week and I'll soon not be a virgin so this is all new to me. He even wanted me to use my back teeth to bite him. If he likes his penis bitten does this mean he is probably going to want rough sex?

Not sure but this is a new one for me, I heard of people wanting to get kicked in the balls before also but i wouldnt do it. I thought my desire to get my wife to peg me was kinky but it rather tame to this

Glenn

• Like 1

• Members
Not sure but this is a new one for me, I heard of people wanting to get kicked in the balls before also but i wouldnt do it. I thought my desire to get my wife to peg me was kinky but it rather tame to this

Glenn

Well, Holey McMoley..... this guy is a nut job....Men usually like to have their balls coddled, softly sucked, a little tongue action as you softly put his balls in your mouth and then you stroke, stroke, stroke...Then.....there is the cock... I don't think it should be actively bitten but placed gently in your mouth and then you engulf that cock with your entire mouth cavity and then you suck and you lick... and you watch him, watch his face, watch him get his mind absolutely blown while you are blowing him....

Blow him while driving too...Truck drivers love to see that and honk, honk, honk as you suck your man's nice fat delicious cock as they drive by....And your man will usually honk back with a big shit eating grin.....and continue to just suck, suck, suck....ohhhh man....

• Members
Well, Holey McMoley..... this guy is a nut job....Men usually like to have their balls coddled, softly sucked, a little tongue action as you softly put his balls in your mouth and then you stroke, stroke, stroke...Then.....there is the cock... I don't think it should be actively bitten but placed gently in your mouth and then you engulf that cock with your entire mouth cavity and then you suck and you lick... and you watch him, watch his face, watch him get his mind absolutely blown while you are blowing him....

Blow him while driving too...Truck drivers love to see that and honk, honk, honk as you suck your man's nice fat delicious cock as they drive by....And your man will usually honk back with a big shit eating grin.....and continue to just suck, suck, suck....ohhhh man....

Well I wouldnt put lives in danger, no orgasm worth that especially since it limits the number you can have in life

Glenn

• Members

If a man loses control of everything when he orgasms then this should not be attempted. I have never even come close to a wreck while doing this. And there is noone to say that it has to go all the way to orgasm either. If your partner isn't comfortable with your driving I doubt she would ever try this anyway. Country roads are also a great place but if you have to stop and talk to someone they will know exactly what is going on when her head comes up. I had this happen once but they both knew me well enough that she went right back down while we were talking. I think they understood when I said it was time to go!

• 11 years later...
On 1/1/2008 at 5:28 PM, CarolMarol said:

I would not way this guy is a nut job at all.  A lot of guys like it a little rough.  I actually find some biting on the pens head a major turn on form of play.  Not hard of course to where lasting marks are made, but the head of a penis is reasonably tough.  Now the twins below that a different matter.  Any biting there needs to be VERY light.  This should not be a big issue.  Just discuss it.  I have a partner who likes it gentle, knows I like it more rough, and she has even had me tie her up.  It is a matter of mutual trust and respecting what each partner likes. I doubt biting would lead to orgasm though no one has tried to that level.  It is more a form of for play just like biting anywhere else is.  Just not hard enough to leave a mark.  So bit away.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I go along a lot with L. Having your cock bitten on lightly Is a real turn-on. Different sensation. Soft sucking a little biting, hot, cold all of it is different exciting in different ways. Like several people said above communication is the key.

• Members

Im with a lot of people on this some light biting is ok and can be a turn on, similar to biting a woman's nipple. I also love my balls pulled hard not hit but pulled. when I have my ball stretcher on its supper hot because the balls are all wrapped in a nice easy to pull package. The sensations are also heightened.

• Members

I've never had a guy ask me to bite his penis, but I often wish I could.  They often look sooooooo tasty. I don't mean a hard bite. Just want to feel it between my teeth. 

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Yes id love to feel that also.

Is this another desire your SO doesn't want to fulfill?  

My only concern is that I might bite too hard. Because sometimes when I'm aroused i tend to lose control. I don't want to find myself in the news from biting it off hehe. I guess I would need verbal instructions to tell me when it feels just right. 💓💓💓

• Haha 1

• Members

What are the chances a guy might have an explosion while I'm biting? 💓💓

And speaking of biting, what about squeezing a very hard cock? I've always wondered if that would make more come out, kinda like a tube of toothpaste. I have noticed when I have squeezed just a little the head tends to get somewhat bigger and upset looking. Like he's mad. But the little hole gets a LOT bigger like he's getting ready for something. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Amy D said:

And speaking of biting, what about squeezing a very hard cock? I've always wondered if that would make more come out, kinda like a tube of toothpaste. I have noticed when I have squeezed just a little the head tends to get somewhat bigger and upset looking. Like he's mad. But the little hole gets a LOT bigger like he's getting ready for something. 

Yes you can squeeze more out by squeezing balls and the shaft. Where the cum is dripping I like a tongue licking out the cum. Little hole enlarges like a clit.

The explosion would be an orgasm

• Members
6 hours ago, Amy D said:

Is this another desire your SO doesn't want to fulfill?  

My only concern is that I might bite too hard. Because sometimes when I'm aroused i tend to lose control. I don't want to find myself in the news from biting it off hehe. I guess I would need verbal instructions to tell me when it feels just right. 💓💓💓

Like I said I have a lot of fantasies. So yes is the answer. It would have to be a pretty vicious bite to actually take it off, damn that hurts just thinking about it.

• Members
5 hours ago, Amy D said:

Damn Amy I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Yes you can squeeze out more and just you talking about it makes me hot.

• Members
6 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Yes you can squeeze out more and just you talking about it makes me hot.

Hoping to do some squeezing tonight. Wish me luck. I'll be thinking of your suggestions....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Hoping to do some squeezing tonight. Wish me luck. I'll be thinking of your suggestions....

Oh yeah you go girl give him the experience of his life sweetheart