Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Pre-cum Taste

bluelight

• Members

Hello Bluelight!! You know to be honest with you, I have never really noticed. Then again though I am a swallower. I would assume so, I know alot of people complain about the taste, me I have never held it in my mouth long enough to taste it, per say. I can tell you what he eats can change the taste out it. Although I have never really noticed. I am sure someone here will be more helpful on this then I am. Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

• 11 years later...
  • Members

There is a very noticeable difference between them. Precum tends to be sweet tasting with a very thin texture. The big load most often is a more bitter or salty taste. With much thicker texture. A diet high in fruits can provide the sweetness to his load.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 at 11:53 AM, bluelight said:

I have only tasted pre-cum so far. Does it taste the same as when he actually cums?

Pre - Cum is all together different  taste. It has a sweet taste and is not as thick as cum,  most women that i have been with like theway it taste. But have told me they don't understand why my loads of cum, always has a different taste. They say that they are not complaining at all but it taste good sometimes and not other's. It all depends on what you have eaten the day before on the way his cum tastes. Hopefully this will be helpful for you and other's as well.

MandyandDewey C

deweydwc@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...
  • Members
52 minutes ago, Mill said:

I heard that if a man drinks a lot of cranberry juice or any sweet juice his cum taste a lot better 

Very true, stay away from citrus, makes cum taste bitter, man or woman, 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...