Official Community Forums Home

Masterbation Story

Rayya

• Members

I was at my boyfriend's house.... feeling really horny... so I decided to start masterbaing while he was on the computer doing a project for one of his classes.... (Yes, I'm a very big tease to him ;) )

I took my brush (since I couldnt find anything else and the handle of it is rounded about about 8 inches long) and slipped it inside after digging my mini vibrator out of my bag (I always bring my toys with me when I go to his house ;) )

He didnt know I was doing it until he heard me moaning. So, he turned around, saw me, and sat there for a few minutes, watching me. Soon, he couldnt take it anymore so he walked over to me and sat down at the foot of his bed, to get a closer look. It wasnt long until we were both masterbating together......

Well, after a little while I felt that I was getting close to orgasm... he and I were completely alone in this house, so I decided to let go and moan (practically scream) when my time came, I had a very intense orgasm with the combination of my toy and the brush ramming into me... but something interesting happened that has never happened to me before....

I came so hard, my muscles tightened around the brush handle, I couldnt remove it until my muscles where completely relaxed.... and when I did pull it out, it was dripping with this liquid that looked just like a man's cum....

So, heres my question..... did I actually ejaculate or is that normal???????

• Members
I was at my boyfriend's house.... feeling really horny... so I decided to start masterbaing while he was on the computer doing a project for one of his classes.... (Yes, I'm a very big tease to him ;) )

I took my brush (since I couldnt find anything else and the handle of it is rounded about about 8 inches long) and slipped it inside after digging my mini vibrator out of my bag (I always bring my toys with me when I go to his house ;) )

He didnt know I was doing it until he heard me moaning. So, he turned around, saw me, and sat there for a few minutes, watching me. Soon, he couldnt take it anymore so he walked over to me and sat down at the foot of his bed, to get a closer look. It wasnt long until we were both masterbating together......

Well, after a little while I felt that I was getting close to orgasm... he and I were completely alone in this house, so I decided to let go and moan (practically scream) when my time came, I had a very intense orgasm with the combination of my toy and the brush ramming into me... but something interesting happened that has never happened to me before....

I came so hard, my muscles tightened around the brush handle, I couldnt remove it until my muscles where completely relaxed.... and when I did pull it out, it was dripping with this liquid that looked just like a man's cum....

So, heres my question..... did I actually ejaculate or is that normal???????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...

I would say that that is normal. The more excited you get, the more your body lubricates itself. I'm thinkin' that you didn't ejaculate, but you never know. From my experiences with ejaculating (three different girls and, of course, myself), when you ejaculate it's generally a clear fluid that actually rushes out of you. Keep trying though, it's pretty fun, and we're all capable of doing it. :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members
B) Hello coeur, Say gal is your sisters name d'Alene? I've got kin just down the road from Blanchard. Seriously. Ever get to Tonasket for the Harvest Faire? Should be a shinin' time.....did an EXCELLENT RENDEZVOUS just outside of Clark Fork in '90 or '91...yeah I luv that state. Never ran into a soul that wasn't nice and helpfull if needed. There's more to life than sex.....yeah ok-you want a piece of me? well get in line over there Slim. I still say THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN SEX!!!

• Members
:blink: Oops...12G B)

• 5 months later...
  • Members
B) Hello coeur, Say gal is your sisters name d'Alene? I've got kin just down the road from Blanchard. Seriously. Ever get to Tonasket for the Harvest Faire? Should be a shinin' time.....did an EXCELLENT RENDEZVOUS just outside of Clark Fork in '90 or '91...yeah I luv that state. Never ran into a soul that wasn't nice and helpfull if needed. There's more to life than sex.....yeah ok-you want a piece of me? well get in line over there Slim. I still say THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN SEX!!!

My boss asked me one day if I had ever let anyone watch me masterbate. No, I really hadn't other than playing with my clit during sex, but to just have someone sit and watch, no. So he asked if I would do it and let him watch. Ohh, I did, and it was such a turn on, even though I was a bit uncomfortable at first having someone up close and watching every move, and when I came.......he asked if he could taste, and he sucked every bit. My kitty hummed all day

• Members

What kind of working realtionship do you have???? :lol:

I suppose a raise is in order now, huh? Just kidding! :huh:

Mikayla

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I need a boss like that!! :D

Where would someone find a job with that kind of FRINGE BENEFIT??? ;)

I enjoy masturbating every day.

It helps to relief the tenson that my job tends to throw my way.

Since I have a busy schedule 7 days a week, I usually fine ME time around 10:00 pm.

There have been a few occasions that my husband has joined me in this nightly ritual.

He enjoys watching me play. He, too, will get a closer look and then taste the sweet nectar.

Enjoy the office encounters.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members
Anyone ever use the showerhead? my fiance got me a pulsating one as a gift before he went on a business trip, and it's my new best friend!!!! no work invlolved whatsoever, nice after a long day at work.

I discovered that when I was about 8-10 - I'm 33 now. When my husband and I moved into our house, THAT was the first thing he went out to buy for me. Sweet, innit? :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I Love to play with myself when someone is watching it makes me so much more horney