Official Community Forums Home

need suggestions

• Members

One thing is to masturbate frequently and use the occasion to hold off cumming.  There is a proven regimen to follow to help with this but the key is to cum frequently enough to keep from getting too horny.  When you masturbate, concentrate on identifying the point of no return where you have to cum and stopping before reaching that point.  Once you calm down and regain control start stroking again.  Do this often and try to go longer as you practice.  Just be sure that eventually you take your pleasure and let your cock cum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
2 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

One thing is to masturbate frequently and use the occasion to hold off cumming.  There is a proven regimen to follow to help with this but the key is to cum frequently enough to keep from getting too horny.  When you masturbate, concentrate on identifying the point of no return where you have to cum and stopping before reaching that point.  Once you calm down and regain control start stroking again.  Do this often and try to go longer as you practice.  Just be sure that eventually you take your pleasure and let your cock cum.

All this plus add a Fleshlight into the mix with lots of lube. Dry masturbating is a big no, no as it can cause micro tears to your glands underneath your head making you more sensitive. 

• Like 3

Don't worry about masterbating so much, just find all the women you can to have sex with it will be more enjoyable that way!

• Like 2

• Members

How long is your refractory time?  Maybe you should stop thinking in 'one & done' terms. 

Younger days, mine was close to zero. I would cum once, and stay hard. I'd have to stop fucking, or at least go very slowly for a minute or two, and then could go right back at it.  The good thing was, it took me longer to cum a second time than the 2 minutes it took me the first time. 

After the second time I unload, I need a break to get hard again, but there's plenty of things you can do for her to keep her going while you do! 

• Like 3