16 members have voted

1. 1. How do you lick me

• Long and teasingly
    • Passionate
    • when I have my vibrating balls in

• Members

Voted but truthfully would love to start with teasingly and end up passionately

• Like 2

The poll was multi-select, so I took all 3. 😁 And why on earth would one stop just because you had ONE orgasm??? That just means you’re warmed up, right? 😉

• Like 4

• Members
29 minutes ago, MrCheeky said:

The poll was multi-select, so I took all 3. 😁 And why on earth would one stop just because you had ONE orgasm??? That just means you’re warmed up, right? 😉

Absolutely correct on all points! 👍

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/23/2024 at 6:32 AM, ThongGirl said:

How would you lick me and would you go on licking me when I get a orgasm?

Welcome ThongGirl, yes I voted all three, I would mKe out with you pussy til you came I'm my mouth! Then make you have a second orgasm!💦💦

• Thanks 1

• Members
16 hours ago, MrCheeky said:

yes it is just warmed up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

1 orgasm, 2 orgasms  ?Are you guys lazy or just not very good at oral? My partner loses count in the  teens  or 20s this is when she squirts we never stop in single digits 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2024 at 9:32 AM, ThongGirl said:

How would you lick me and would you go on licking me when I get a orgasm?

I would lick you till you begged me to stop and I would include your sexy sweet ass along with you slit. One long stroke from your ass to your clit licking and sucking it repeatedly till you explode in my face. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would love to lick at that honey pot like I was lapping at an ice cream cone on a hot day. With a tongue like an ant eaters I would start at one hole and end up at the other before you knew what was up your love nest, darting in and out until you would squeal with delight. If you thought my tongue was the best thing since sliced bread you will go crazy when you see my prehensile pecker!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/11/2024 at 7:34 PM, usemeladies said:

1 orgasm, 2 orgasms  ?Are you guys lazy or just not very good at oral? My partner loses count in the  teens  or 20s this is when she squirts we never stop in single digits 

Gspot orgasms aka squirting happen many times in succession to me, like waves, one into the next into the next. 

I usually lose count around 10 because it gets so intense. At some point I beg him to stop so I can catch my breath and gear up for more. 

• Like 6