Official Community Forums Home

Ordinary women

• Members

Many guys like me are attracted by ordinary women. 

I prefer imagine all the secret desire that is hidden behind a woman like all the other women, 30 to 50 aged, working at day and dreaming at night…

i prefer those women, not some hot girls that make their body like magazine models.

i research some authenticity, i like to guess which kind of pleasure is hiding behind a simple dress, what she feels when my eyes look at her…

all those women are treasures that we sometimes forget the desire they create in us !

thanks to them ! 😘

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members

@Le fauneI like the way you so eloquently said that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/11/2024 at 9:50 AM, Le faune said:

I prefer imagine all the secret desire that is hidden behind a woman like all the other women, 30 to 50 aged, working at day and dreaming at night…

i prefer those women, not some hot girls that make their body like magazine models.

i research some authenticity, i like to guess which kind of pleasure is hiding behind a simple dress, what she feels when my eyes look at her…

all those women are treasures that we sometimes forget the desire they create in us !

thanks to them ! 😘

Perfectly said and hopefully those ordinary women like us ordianary guys too - my wife says I worry too much lol

• Haha 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, eagle143 said:

Perfectly said and hopefully those ordinary women like us ordianary guys too - my wife says I worry too much lol

There is not so much to worry, but we must care and let them know our love is sincere. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/11/2024 at 7:50 AM, Le faune said:

thanks to them ! 😘

I prefer women with a real body as well, curves, lush, a little belly, real tits, so sexy

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Real beats fake every time, authentic women are definitely the hottest, most desirable woman out there. Nicely said and I agree 100%

• Like 2