Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

How To Do It Best

elements

• Members

Oils are great. For less mess, try a sock. I live in the South and there isn't much need to wear socks from April to mid October, so I use my socks as a means to keep my hands clean and no clean up job. Then just throw them in the laundry and it washes out.

Now actually put your dick in your sock, don't use the sock like a hand puppet. I have those socks that are cut at your ankle and the fuzzy bumps inside create a great sensation.

Don't worry if your not doing laundry that day, it comes out whether you do it that day or next week.

• Members

I used a sock once, but since then I use a lube and my hand, making my hand fall asleep then doing it is something i ahve never heard of.. funny....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I like to stroke it any way i can

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you like have a bed you can take a plastic bag, and throw some lube in it, wrap it around your cock, and place it in between the mattress, and screw the bed / couch.

I i read it somewhere, some site like jackinworld.com or something some of the things people come up with are funny. " http://www.jackinworld.com/ " < - I belive thats the site.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Anyone have any recommendations on male sex toys? I own 14 various sex toys but they are all for anal stimulation or for my wife to use. I worry about buying sex toys over the Internet because they do not list the internal ability for the toy and I would like one that is the proper depth and with for me. Having it go all the way from the tip to the base would be great but I don’t even know if the make them in different lengths.

• 7 months later...

I had to read this topic, it piqued my interest.

As far as Phoenix's comment, most adult toys are sold "as novelty only" just so they can't be sued for improper usage, so as far as the packaging telling you how deep or whatnot, it won't state on there. The best way to get an idea of what you may like, and I hate saying this, cuz I LOVE this site!! But the best thing to do is to go to your local adult store, and look at the items that they have. Maybe get an idea of lengths and sizes, buy there or come back on here and see what TooTimid has. They have a HUGE selection of everything, so I'm sure you'll find what you need here too.

Like I've mentioned before, this site is extremely reasonable with their prices, even with S&H, so far, this site is the best bang for your buck (pun intended here). :lol:

• Members

Well Tyger I am with you I saw this post and it really caught my interest. This site has alot of helpful things and also plently of reviews to help you choose. As for Phoenix, I have a vibe that isnt to big but also isnt very small and I have used it on my hubby and he loved it I noticed that they have it here on this site

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4464 I havent used it in a long time but my hubby wanted to try something new and aske me to use that one on him, since my others have to much girth to them. I lubed it up and he loved it I was very careful with him and he talked me threw alot of it. This Vibe is slim and smooth not sure if this is really something you were looking for or what but when I read your post this is the first thing that came to my mind,my hubby loved it and the vibration made it wonderful he said,,,,needless to say this has now become his toy. :P I help him play with it but it is his if you were to ask him. :)

Hope this helps some.

• Members

This topic caught my attn. as well......now being female I can only offer the advice of checking out the toy reviews here some are about toys that can be used by male or female as well as the Penis pump for you guys out there that want something new and fun.......Im sure you can find what you need here on TooTimid when it comes to a sex toy or advice.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

here are some ideas:

my fav: pull a knee-high stocking onto your member and gently stroke. oh that's good stuff. when you're done, take off the knee-high, put it in your mouth and suck away.

another: put on a condom and go to town. leave the condom on and stew in your own juices. the smell will drive you crazy and you'll wind up doing it again and again. after a while, pull off the condom, pop it in your mouth and chew it like gum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Oils are great. For less mess, try a sock. I live in the South and there isn't much need to wear socks from April to mid October, so I use my socks as a means to keep my hands clean and no clean up job. Then just throw them in the laundry and it washes out.

Now actually put your dick in your sock, don't use the sock like a hand puppet. I have those socks that are cut at your ankle and the fuzzy bumps inside create a great sensation.

Don't worry if your not doing laundry that day, it comes out whether you do it that day or next week.

hey try using a condom it`ll make you feel like your into latex if thats what you like and theres no clean up afterwards and is easy to use anywhere , they make different kinds with without ribs or lube so give it a shot :D you might find it good?

• 1 year later...

Good Day:

I must agree with the first techniques. I have always used my dry hand and it has been more years than I car to remember. Jackoff could perhaps be more interesting. and hopefully I will hear some more ideas.

Hope to hear from some of you. My memo

Walhea

• Members

There are so many things you can do. I suggest reading about techniques on the TooTimid educational page. In particular, read the article by Mikayla and husband about using a good lube. A good water-based or silicone lube (depending on your viscosity preference) makes it so much better!

Then there are different positions (standing, sitting, kneeling, on your haunches), but the best thing is to take your time and enjoy. Fast and hard to a quick orgasm has its own special charm sometimes, but taking it slow and enjoying the feeling is terrific. As you masturbate and feel yourself getting close to the point of no return, stop until you get control back then start again. Stopping and starting like that for a while will drive you wild until you get to the point were you just have to cum! It has the added benefit of training yourself to control your orgasms; helpful when you have sex with a partner.

I think some others have mentioned masturbation sleeves, pumps, etc. The cyberskin virtual touch sleeve is long enough for most guys to fit in without popping out of the end. Try that. I have to say though that the best sleeve I've every used isn't available on TooTimid. I've always wanted to find out if some toys are exclusive to certain sites? Is it possible to suggest a toy that TooTimid could put on their site?

• Members

my husband likes to use a lube and/or some sort of masturbator toy. Why don't you check out the male masturbation toys and choose one to try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

One of favorites is to go in bathroom, on the vanity rest your balls on counter in front of sink and mirror, now lower yourself down till balls are pushed up and your cock gets big and hard and start wacking away will watching yourself in mirror, after shooting a load the clean up is easy because of the sink

• Members

uote]

I am a middle aged still horny male who loves sex and being open about what I like. I love sex and everything that goes with it. I am very fond of lingerie, breasts, and being naked. I love to look not touch all women, young, old, big, small

This sounds like me verbatim. Its good to know that there are others like me out there. Thanks for sharing.

• Members
here are some ideas:

my fav: pull a knee-high stocking onto your member and gently stroke. oh that's good stuff. when you're done, take off the knee-high, put it in your mouth and suck away.

another: put on a condom and go to town. leave the condom on and stew in your own juices. the smell will drive you crazy and you'll wind up doing it again and again. after a while, pull off the condom, pop it in your mouth and chew it like gum.

........I never had a kneesock to use and have only used a sock a few times...... :huh: ...item #2 on the other hand SOUNDS PRETTY NASTY AND GROSS TO ME...course tho I eat ALOT of garlic too...YUKK! ! !

• 2 months later...
  • Members
here are some ideas:

That sounds gross to me

• Members
here are some ideas:

That sounds gross to me

• Members

One of my firsts was an artificial vagina I think was called "the Stroker" or something like that. It may have been state-of-the-art then but left a lot to be desired. The stroker ring had a pretty short stroke length and in order to simulate to my satisfaction had to be left at about half-mast on the erection. I ended up cutting the cord and using it more as somethig to stick between the couch cushions or pillows, blankets or whatever for humping. With my new sleeve I have found that it feels best to catch the sleeve between the palms and twist back and forth rather than up and down. I also use dry hands, which is rough for me due to my rough hands. here have been many times that it opens up small scrapes on the shaft which burn like hell. A sock works great for obvious reasons. I have seen the new "fleshlight" but have never tried it. Nor have I ever tried the dolls though I hear great things about the new life-like ones. Expensive as hell but some guys like them.

I have never been one to go all out just to cum really quickly! I always go for the build up let down which, IMO, also helps with a real lover!

• Members
Good Day:

I must agree with the first techniques. I have always used my dry hand and it has been more years than I car to remember. Jackoff could perhaps be more interesting. and hopefully I will hear some more ideas.

Hope to hear from some of you. My memo

Walhea

Sure I've used my dry hand but I cannot imagine wacking off just one way over a lifetime.

One of my alltime favorites for many years is this: take a clean bread or vege produce bag,squirt in some lube, stick in my dick and go to town. A variation is the mattress/springs method and it feels like doggystyle. Sitting up and using a pillow with the bag is alotta fun too.

Another method is to take (if you're right handed) your right hand and pull your foreskin tight to the root. With your left hands palm facing away from you make a circle and squirt in some lube. Squeeze your first two or three fingers tight around the head of your dick and pump hard and fast. Or I like to twist it side to side. If I could SPIN IT I WOULD!! I vary speed and depth to make it last or go for it. This last style has been a favorite of mine for many years. :rolleyes: Peace 12G

• Members
One of my firsts was an artificial vagina I think was called "the Stroker" or something like that. It may have been state-of-the-art then but left a lot to be desired. The stroker ring had a pretty short stroke length and in order to simulate to my satisfaction had to be left at about half-mast on the erection. I ended up cutting the cord and using it more as somethig to stick between the couch cushions or pillows, blankets or whatever for humping. With my new sleeve I have found that it feels best to catch the sleeve between the palms and twist back and forth rather than up and down. I also use dry hands, which is rough for me due to my rough hands. here have been many times that it opens up small scrapes on the shaft which burn like hell. A sock works great for obvious reasons. I have seen the new "fleshlight" but have never tried it. Nor have I ever tried the dolls though I hear great things about the new life-like ones. Expensive as hell but some guys like them.

I have never been one to go all out just to cum really quickly! I always go for the build up let down which, IMO, also helps with a real lover!

I've heard great things about the fleshlight but have yet to try one. I do have 4 of those sleeve style jackoff strokers. I bought a 3 pack (mouth-ass-pussy) years ago and they are VERY TIGHT when you first use them.

I do have a cyberskin stroker that has given me some toe curling loads over the years. Sometimes coupled with assplay. I've had some leg shaking fun holding a bullet at the base of my dick at the edge of my peritoneum while going fast and shallow. Damn good!!

I like Pappys idea of twisting. On that note there is a device that mounts to a cordless/electric drill that holds a dildo/dong. I believe it spins instead of thrusts. Fuckingmachines.com carries it I think. (Idon't know how to do the link thing)

• Members

Nor have I ever tried the dolls though I hear great things about the new life-like ones. Expensive as hell but some guys like them.

[/quote

:);):P

Three years ago I found out about these 'lifelike dolls'. They are made in Japan. All the info I have is inside my old PC. So I will have to wing it.

I came across 3 or 4 sites doing this. The BEST SITE was realdoll.com . They have a complete line of some of the most absolutely perfect dolls you have ever seen ! ! ! They are 100% silicone. They weigh about 55 pounds each without clothing. You can custom build your doll as per eye color, hair,etc. They are all 5'3" to 5'5" in that range. Each doll comes in an outfit. They are very lifelike. Professional men and couples alike have made purchases. I have quite a few pics in my old computer of these babes. They are positional in every way as a human is. They are waterproof. You can get them with or without pubic hair. Theres even one for the ladies!!

The dolls have 3 fully functional openings but this is an option. They also have a fantasy doll with huge tits and a bodacious booty (Annie) with screaming red hair. They have a line of anime dolls also. Their prices are in Yen and last I was there the site was in Japanese. Expect to pay $5000 and more plus freight. These dolls are made one at a time and theres usually a 6 to 12 week wait...at least this was the case say 6 months ago.

If I was a man of means I would have one or two of these. Some of their dolls have near celebrity faces. They all have killer bodies!! :rolleyes: Peace 12G

• Members

Just checked out the realdoll link. Found this listing of what they call

fraudulent dealers so I'll pass i on so noone gets scammed by them in search of one.

==========================================================================

We have no association with the below listed sites and they are NOT authorized affiliates. These are known fraudulent websites:

http://realdolls.hu.tl/index-1.htm

http://yhst-99800189040091.stores.yahoo.net/realdoll.html

http://www.bucaledolls.com/index.htm

http://www.bestrealdoll.com

http://www.britishsextoys.com

http://www.abyss-realdoll.com

http://www.real-dolls.net/order.html

On eBay.com, the user ID mrs_helen releases fraudulent listings