Official Community Forums Home

How many ladies squirt or gush?

curious98

• Members

In younger days, my wife didn't squirt, and I don't think I'd call it a gush she would have, but she sure got extremely wet! I used to call it a 'pussy drool' !

When I'd finger her or use a vibe and she'd cum standing up, she'd end up with juice clear down to her ankles! End eating her to orgasm, was quite the experience, but not a drowning thing like a squirter or a gusher! 

Her volume decreased quite a bit with age, but that's how things work. I still try to make her drool like she used to! 

• Like 2

• Members
5 minutes ago, curious98 said:

That's awesome! It is extremely sexy I think! I would love to experience that and I love eating!

I do miss her being so wet like that! It was always a real good indicator of the 'job' I was doing when I was down there licking her! IT also made the after orgasm kisses a lot hotter too! 

• Like 2

• Members

In my younger days, I would squirt quite a bit. As I’ve aged it is more of a gushing now. 

• Like 7

• Members

my girlfriend gushed all over my face pillow case and sheet,,  watch women in pron spray all over the floor , sheets other women, even the camera,

• Like 2

• Members
19 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

my girlfriend gushed all over my face pillow case and sheet,,  watch women in pron spray all over the floor , sheets other women, even the camera,

That is such a big turn on for me and sexy as hell!

• Like 2

• Members

she said not all women can do that, but shes never did it before,,,she didn't know what was going on,  she was so shocked,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

her on all fours and my head on a pillow giving her oral,  she started to shake and boom  she started spraying , would love to try again but now her health stops her . my ex wife did the same thing .

• Sad 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

her on all fours and my head on a pillow giving her oral,  she started to shake and boom  she started spraying , would love to try again but now her health stops her . my ex wife did the same thing .

Dang. I bet you do. I'm sorry to here that.

• Like 1

• Members

not very sexy with oxygen hose and bad knees and  all sorts  of issues .   muscle aches,  when I met her the doctor cut her splinter muscle. 

• Sad 1