Official Community Forums Home

Longest Blowjob You Have Given?

polomontana

• Members
On 8/4/2018 at 1:36 AM, michelleddd said:

As long as it takes  ;)    

I really enjoy teasing him all day, sucking and playing till he's on the edge over and over and over, till he's so ready to explode and has so much precum it just shoots out on my waiting tongue. Eventually when he begs me to let him cum I put him to the back of my throat and swallow for all I'm worth.

You  are a dream cum true 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

over anhour I know that much my very first time being able to suck on my own cock head I just had to make myself cum in my mouth 

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
59 minutes ago, Satin panties said:

Dang cat,, you must have strong jaws.

Hahaha....it was many years ago, and I did need a chiropractor for my neck afterwards, Lol right after my divorce and I was, ummmm a bird out of a cage......my date was VERY happy 😘 needless  to say he did fly in several times to see me.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/4/2018 at 1:22 PM, TonyBlack said:

I can relate! Love eating pussy and giving multiple O’s before penetration. Best is when she squirts in my mouth as she cums.  Luv it!

That sounds like fun!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I remember back in college a young lady name Shana, who absolutely loved blowing cock, she was my first experience of squirting as well, she would finger fuck her pussy while blowing and just erupt and then she would just go into any position you wanted to release your nut and loves anal creampies 

• Members

Wow.  I must be doing something wrong.  I have never given a blow job that took more than 15 minutes or so, from start to "finish". I generally continue for a minute or two after he finishes.  Or maybe he's doing something wrong.  I dunno.  😦

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Amy D said:

Wow.  I must be doing something wrong.  I have never given a blow job that took more than 15 minutes or so, from start to "finish". I generally continue for a minute or two after he finishes.  Or maybe he's doing something wrong.  I dunno.  😦

Not at all sweetheart your doing perfect but if you want to make it last longer all youhave to do is slow it way down and edge him teasing and edging that will drive him absolutely crazy and when your ready to allow him to Cum look out cause he's gonna seruioly explode like you've never seen before 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/8/2019 at 1:41 AM, bisexualrom said:

....if you want to make it last longer all youhave to do is slow it way down and edge him teasing and edging that will drive him absolutely crazy...

Wow I guess I never thought about trying to make him last longer. I was always concerned about just making him explode. I can't wait to give this a try and see the difference. 😘

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy D said:

Wow I guess I never thought about trying to make him last longer. I was always concerned about just making him explode. I can't wait to give this a try and see the difference. 😘

Exactly what Im talking about 🙄 isn't it incredible when you tease yourself for a while then finally letting go 😲 same for us and believe me watch out cause he Will explode like you've never seen before 

• Members
On 10/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, bisexualrom said:

... 🙄 isn't it incredible when you tease yourself for a while then finally letting go 😲 ....

Oh, yes.  Now I see your point. 

On 10/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, bisexualrom said:

..... 🙄 😲 he Will explode like you've never seen before 

That's what it's all about. I guess I just need to learn how to know when enough is enough. Or maybe he will tell me, or should I say show me 😀😀😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amy D said:

Oh, yes.  Now I see your point. 

That's what it's all about. I guess I just need to learn how to know when enough is enough. Or maybe he will tell me, or should I say show me 😀😀😀

OMG sweetheart believe me you'll definitely know when he can't take it anymore seriously but it's different for each guy I can actually last two hours or more but I've been edging myself for many years good luck on that ultimate cumshot your going to experience sweetheart 

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

... I can actually last two hours or more...

I can only imagine how HUGE your orgasm would be after two hours of stimulation.  My mouth is watering.....🥰

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Omg that's easy I actually tried to give my girlfriend Becky's nephew a blowjob while he was sleeping and I sucked and played with him for over an hour and nothing 

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Omg that's easy I actually tried to give my girlfriend Becky's nephew a blowjob while he was sleeping and I sucked and played with him for over an hour and nothing 

Wow I bet you give great head and I would love to experience it. 

• Like 1

• Members
21 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

Wow I bet you give great head and I would love to experience it. 

Aww thanks sweetheart just bring your sexy butt over here and I'll give you a FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of how good I am 

DiLVeDsVAAErFJQ.jpg

• Like 6

• Members
57 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Aww thanks sweetheart just bring your sexy butt over here and I'll give you a FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of how good I am 

DiLVeDsVAAErFJQ.jpg

Yes I want to feel that mouth around my shaft and then give you a great facial as well

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Oral sex is my passion, I love sucking cock and any man who gets the pleasure of my mouth knows I love the reward that cums afterwards. My desire knows no bounds when the creamy experience is a good blow job. Being in a swinger situation I get to play with lots of cocks, my husband is a very outgoing free sprit when sex is the subject. We often share each other with others of like minded thoughts. Having him watch me with others makes me wet and horny. Watching him suck cock makes me wet and ready to take on what ever the moment brings. 

We have a mutual friend that frequents our bed often, he is a very handsome black man who is well endowed and is very kinky, so much so that my husband is sometimes caught acting out his personnel bias for sex. When he sees his massive 9 inch fat cock stretching my pussy it’s almost as though he wants to feel his cock in his own ass. I have witnessed him taking his massive dick many times and getting creamed like a common whore. I am lucky enough to see him enjoy cock as much as I do. We share our sexual freedoms often and it’s never boring, that being said it is often sometimes a compition on who gets the creamy reward.  

• Like 1

• Members

thats one hell of a blow job how many men blew on your face? and looks like you enjoyed it did you get a head job?

• 1 month later...