Official Community Forums Home

Seductive (suggestive) Foods

luvhim93

• Members

I am having a "girls" party...lotions, lubes, toys, and such.

I am going to serve some food, but i wanted to serve "suggestive" foods...

Do you have any ideas without doing the penis icecubes (cute though)...first thing comes to mind is a frozen banana on a stick dipped in chocolate

I've been to a couple of those parties. Drinks were usually involved too.

If it's getting women "in the mood", or just using as semi-props, oysters, wine, maybe some pickles, or even those little "pigs in a blanket".

• Members

oh it is tame as far as the presentation goes. it is the chatter that gets out of control. You smell and sample the lotions, creams and such. You have basic DS talk. Finally you unveil the toys...the toys are introduced one at a time and then passed around the room.....

two of my GF's got out of control with thier giggles and talking that the lady made everyone suck on blow pops..the first one, w/o biting, to suck off all the candy and get the gum off won.. the prize was a "boobie" prize...really though it was a penis prize! a colorful beaded necklace that every so often had a pink penis bead! it is was great!

• Members

pigs in a blanket sounds fun... cock wraps!

this is totally to try and get them in the mood! some of these ladies a tad bit up tight....borderline embarrassed to be there type of thing.

• Members

Have you asked your consultant for ideas, they should have loads of them, either ideas that are handed down from consultant to consultant, or from doing other parties and seeing what those hostesses served. :)

• Members

This is awesome! It seems like I never get a chance to go to one of these shindigs unless a bachelorette is involved : )

Sweet things you dip and can drip - i.e. stawberries in chocolate, apples and honey.

Maybe blowjob shots! The whip cream alone is a conversation starter and gets everyone riled up. You can always make a nonalcohalic version too with just hot cocoa if you have some tame ones at the party : )

• Members

howard i can count on you!

I love the non-alc BJ... virgin blowjob!

i like the sub sandwiches!

I think they would all keel over (okay maybe one person won't) if i had the deep throat thing going on.. roflmao!

I think i failed to mention that these are PTA mom's, I write the newsletter, we will have the PTA Pres, 2nd Vice, treas.....haaaha haaa

• Members

How did I miss this post? I don't know Poontang, I have been thinking of becoming a toy rep for TooTimid home parties, what do you think - would I be good at it?

I have thrown a few of these parties in the past - more of the sex toy angle as opposed to the romance angle. I served little round sandwiches, you know, you use a round pastry cutter to make a perfect circle - I filled them with various fillings but topped each with a slice of green olive. Then they look like little "hooter" sandwhiches.

I also used the penis ice cubes, made a cake that looked like a woman's boobs, I had a fruit basket with bananas with condoms as adornment, and I painted the oranges to look like boobs.

I think that you can make it really fun - just be creative!

Luvhim - just out of curiosity, i hope your 20 y/o bro has plans after having read your profile...

LOL.

Edge

ps. have you Googled "creative food ideas" or something like that? May be worth a try...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

As luvhim's consultant, I've got to say these are all great ideas.

My son's old preschool teacher had a party a few summers ago - she made this awesome penis-shaped cream cheese dip, and covered it with thinly-sliced deli meat (think Buddig) - the penis was covered in turkey, the testicles had beef (or something darker!) What else was there....

I, for one, would LOVE the chocolate covered bananas...but I'd just love the chocolate (dark, please! ;)) no matter what.

As for the condom thing - I actually have a game that I will probably play with the guests involving condoms and fake cucumbers, so I have that covered.

May I suggest, however, (especially after having met a few of your guests!) that you keep alcohol to a minimum? :D They're already chatty as it is! Hehehe!

I forgot to mention:

CHOCOLATE IS AN APHRODISIAC!!!

Can't wait for Friday! (I'll try to hold off labor until Sunday!)

For those of you who've never been to one of those parties, I'll tell you how I run mine, as they vary from consultant to consultant.

For me, it's all about attitude. I want to maintain a professional attitude, and make my guests as comfortable as possible, so I *always* use correct clinical terms when referring to anything, unless I'm relating a story.

At any rate, I show up 45 minutes to right when the party starts (depends on how many latecomers the hostess expects!), set up my table with lotions, edibles, spa items, etc. I start with a short introduction of myself and the company, how I got into doing this, and try to gauge the crowd. We may play a warm-up game, it also depends on crowd size.

I start my demo of the first products, focusing on some of my best sellers and the things I feel enhance relationships the most. I often point out products that past customers cannot live without, and, if it's a repeat party, many guests will give their opinions of products.

After a short break, we play another (usually rowdy) game, I give out prizes, and we get started on the part everyone has been waiting for - the toys. I explain the many uses for all the toys, pass them around, and answer questions. As I pack up, I may play one more game, it depends on the time.

My parties tend to run on the 3 hour side, though I'm trying to cut them down just a bit (I'm so long-winded that it gets hard!). I'd never gone to a party prior to signing up, and I really REALLY enjoy doing this - so much so that my husband really wants me to go back to school and consider a therapy degree.