Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fucking

• Members

Ok, my gf and I are listening to the radio in the car yesterday. The song "Squeezebox" from the "The Who" come on. She listens to the lyrics and asks "are they saying what I think they mean."? I tell her the song really has strong references to titty fucking and not vaginal intercourse as most people think. The Who had many songs with sexual tones that is still amazing got through for their time. I was surprised when she asked me what titty fucking was, so I told her. My ex let me do this now and then to her and it was a blast, but she liked it to. Any woman out there who let their man do this to them who hasn't done it before, and what got you over the hump (pun) to let him do it if you were apprehensive?

Telecom

The first time I did this, I was kinda like :blink: "is this REALLY getting him off?" Then splut splut splut all over my chest and face. Yep, sure did. And I got off knowing my breasts had that much affect on him!

Now, I know how to do this rather well. Use lube, squeeze your breasts together a bit tighter, licking nipples, men LOVE it.

• Members

My first boyfriend used to love to do this to me - and to be honest, I never really got it - until I GOT IT! He got on top of me, put his cock between my ample breasts and said, "squeeze em together for me baby." I did, and for the next few minutes he really got into it, talking to me, admiring me, getting harder, panting. I was like, "ooooohhhhhh I GET it now!" I have all the power here! If I squeezed tightet, licked my nipples, squeezed my nips or whatever - he was getting a show with his ....well, you know!

Yes, I think many women might think...what the....and then they get it!

My only complaint is, it really doesn't do much for me - except that I enjoy it when he enjoys it. It is a nice alternative for "that time of month" too!

• Like 2

• Members

I love it ;)

Now, I know how to do this rather well. Use lube, squeeze your breasts together a bit tighter

Ditto that. I also lick and nip at the head of his penis.

My advice is just to do it. Tell her what you like "squeeze them harder" or whatever. It is not painful or unpleasant (the pearl necklace is icky if she is not into it....just bring a towel to bed ;) ) Once she sees SHE has the power (verbally let her know this) she'll get into it.

Yes, it can be a nice ego boost/power trip knowing your breasts can have so much power over your man!!

My man is a breast man, and he loves doing that. He's never gonna meet Mikayla! ;) Just kidding hon!! :)

• Members

I am most sure that your "breast-est-es" are just great Tyger!

• Like 1

• Members

i agree with the ladies i never had experience any man having xex with my breast until i was married and i didnt get it either but the thought of him wanting to do it amazed the hell out of me i was happy for him but it didnt get me turn on just as Mikayle said i was just excited for him so experiernce is good i have gotten use to it and it does help when its that time of the month

• Members

Titty fucking is kinda like eating veges. Doesn't sound like it would be much fun, but as dear old mom always say, you will never know if you like it until you try it! I enjoy it a lot, just knowing that he is getting off, and I also like all the attention to the girls. I had never thought of likeing my nips though, will have to try it and see what he thinks! I am always in the market for new "WOW" factors, and think this will do it for him.lol.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

my bf just brought this up today. He says he wants to try it. Personally, I just think it sounds really.. well... odd. Besides, I don't think I'm big enough for that to actually work. I don't think I'd get a power trip from it. I'd probably just have a really confused look on my face ( :huh: ) the entire time. He says it would be a good lead into oral, but I don't understand that either. But then I don't like a ton of attention on my breasts and my nipples are actually ticklish (one of the few spots where I am ticklish) so if I wasn't looking confused I'd probably be laughing lol

• Members

I have done it, but it wasn't very good for either of us, bc my breasts are too small.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
I've done this as a B, C, D and now I'm back to a C again (happily) It's all good clean fun! Size doesn't matter...it's attitude.

Nymph;)

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to know size doesn't matter and yes attitude is everything right? :)

• Members

I dunno, I'm pretty skeptical. I think size probably does matter some when you are an A (a small A even!) I could um... form a groove for him to rub the bottom of his penis against, I guess! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, my gf and I are listening to the radio in the car yesterday. The song "Squeezebox" from the "The Who" come on. She listens to the lyrics and asks "are they saying what I think they mean."? I tell her the song really has strong references to titty fucking and not vaginal intercourse as most people think. The Who had many songs with sexual tones that is still amazing got through for their time. I was surprised when she asked me what titty fucking was, so I told her. My ex let me do this now and then to her and it was a blast, but she liked it to. Any woman out there who let their man do this to them who hasn't done it before, and what got you over the hump (pun) to let him do it if you were apprehensive?

Telecom

Tit fucking is awesome. I love it. I have 40DD's so the fellas always want this from me. Yeah, gotta use lube, push them together and the position offers a great way to give head, too. It works best if you're lying down and he's on top of you.

For some of the folks who chimed in that "it doesn't do much for me", I would offer that there's things out there that men do to/for women that doesn't get them off either, but if they're good lovers, they do it. My philosphy is: "he may not stray if you put more on the tray."

Later,

Sexualpeak

• Members

I must be an oddball because this was one of my first sexual experiments. I have a thing for being my guys' "dirty whore" ('scuse the language).

I love watching a guy pleasure himself and if I can be a part of it, HELLZ YAH! I absolutely LOVE for cum to be anywhere on my body, or in my body for that matter.

I get off just to the fact that my guy is getting off to me ;)

• Members
I must be an oddball because this was one of my first sexual experiments. I have a thing for being my guys' "dirty whore" ('scuse the language).

I love watching a guy pleasure himself and if I can be a part of it, HELLZ YAH! I absolutely LOVE for cum to be anywhere on my body, or in my body for that matter.

I get off just to the fact that my guy is getting off to me ;)

I think you are the lady who most of us guys have been looking for. I found mine. Personally I love a woman who thinks in this manner. And just so the younger crowd here can see that not all of us old folks have tried it all I'll tell you I have never done this, YET! But it is on my list of "things to do"!!!!

• Review Team
Tit fucking is awesome. I love it. I have 40DD's so the fellas always want this from me. Yeah, gotta use lube, push them together and the position offers a great way to give head, too. It works best if you're lying down and he's on top of you.

For some of the folks who chimed in that "it doesn't do much for me", I would offer that there's things out there that men do to/for women that doesn't get them off either, but if they're good lovers, they do it. My philosphy is: "he may not stray if you put more on the tray."

Later,

Sexualpeak

I have to completly agree with you.... my girls hover in the 44H catagory.... Fix think a breast adventure is just as wonderful as vaginal. and yes it does offer the ability to "help" a bit with kisses and licks if positioned right :)

Temptress

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

ok I got something to add, and I would like to hear people's advice on this. The first time a dude tried to titty fuck me, he didn't tell me what he was doing and I was just confused. He sat on top of me and rubbed his dick on my chest. Since I had no idea what he was doing, I couldn't put two and two together and figure out that it would be hot to push my tits together for him. I ended up just being creeped out by him sitting on me just trying to dominate me. had I only known, i would have been into it!

Ok, flash forward to now. No guy has since attempted to titty-fuck me, but i haven't slept with that many guys. My current boyfriend never mentions it. I think I know why, but before I get into that let me say that I have never felt so safe and comfortable with another person. If I was to feel ok about being sat on by anyone, he'd be the one. I think he doesn't mention it because he is very overweight and feels he might crush me. I encountered this with him when we had missionary style sex for the first time (neither of us favor that position, so it wasn't a huge deal). He seemed to not want to just lay on me. And I wanted him to, I never felt crushed, I felt hugged. It took me a while to get him to really believe he wasn't crushing me and now we do that position every now and then and we both quite like it, more than we have in the past.

So, should I ask about his thoughts on titty fucking, or should I leave it alone since I don't totally love being sat on anyway? Or should I try some other position on him where I am not below him? I think he'd really like it because he loves when I give him "foot jobs" and whacky stuff like that. and he LOVES boobs!

• Members
ok I got something to add, and I would like to hear people's advice on this. The first time a dude tried to titty fuck me, he didn't tell me what he was doing and I was just confused. He sat on top of me and rubbed his dick on my chest. Since I had no idea what he was doing, I couldn't put two and two together and figure out that it would be hot to push my tits together for him. I ended up just being creeped out by him sitting on me just trying to dominate me. had I only known, i would have been into it!

Ok, flash forward to now. No guy has since attempted to titty-fuck me, but i haven't slept with that many guys. My current boyfriend never mentions it. I think I know why, but before I get into that let me say that I have never felt so safe and comfortable with another person. If I was to feel ok about being sat on by anyone, he'd be the one. I think he doesn't mention it because he is very overweight and feels he might crush me. I encountered this with him when we had missionary style sex for the first time (neither of us favor that position, so it wasn't a huge deal). He seemed to not want to just lay on me. And I wanted him to, I never felt crushed, I felt hugged. It took me a while to get him to really believe he wasn't crushing me and now we do that position every now and then and we both quite like it, more than we have in the past.

So, should I ask about his thoughts on titty fucking, or should I leave it alone since I don't totally love being sat on anyway? Or should I try some other position on him where I am not below him? I think he'd really like it because he loves when I give him "foot jobs" and whacky stuff like that. and he LOVES boobs!

If you aren't comfy with him on top then sit him in a chair and get on your knees and try it.

• Members

Pappy is right, I was at a party in Jr High and my then girlfriend and I snuck off to a loft and I lay back while she alternated oral and rubbing her tits on my shaft, I came all over her tits my friends throw blanket. She cleaned up and I threw the blanket in their washer, no body was ever the wiser an I was the most memorable thing of the relationship (almost, I was 15 at the time, why else do guys date girls at that age, we just wanna play with some tits and see if we can get laid).....

• Members
Pappy is right, I was at a party in Jr High and my then girlfriend and I snuck off to a loft and I lay back while she alternated oral and rubbing her tits on my shaft, I came all over her tits my friends throw blanket. She cleaned up and I threw the blanket in their washer, no body was ever the wiser an I was the most memorable thing of the relationship (almost, I was 15 at the time, why else do guys date girls at that age, we just wanna play with some tits and see if we can get laid).....

You lucky fellow! I only knew about that because my cousin told me about his girl doing that with him. Apparently he had hooked up with a girl that loved to do this and let him cum all over her face, hair and tits. My HS girlfriend was famous for her ability to stick her fist, oranges, my dick in her mouth. Some of the best oral I remember!

• 3 years later...
  • Review Team

I'm personally not a fan of it and feel a bit silly when I let Husband do it, but sometimes when I'm giving him head and he's laying on his back, I give him a titty fuck, but then move back to head and eventually work my way back up to kiss him and hop on the joystick for a while. I know it's something he loves, so I do that for him. I know he doesn't particularly LOVE sticking his fingers inside me, but he does it because it's what I love best. Compromise is key to a healthy relationship both in and out of the bedroom.