Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fucking

• Members

Yea for this thread and all you wonderful supportive women who practice this. I have always found this a turn on and I think my wife kinda liked it too. We only did it a few times, although it wasnt long enough thrusting to make me come.

I know she loves it when I come INSIDE her but not really sure how she would feel about me coming ON her. She may feel cheated out of the enjoyment of me coming inside her.

the last year has bee difficult with this deployment and the pregnancy. Home in almost 2.5 months and hopefully we can begin to experiment with some of the many great things about this forum and site!!!

Damn, am I excited now. ;)

Guess I had better go for a run!!!!

• Members

I rather enjoy tthis sexercise, quite nicely Thank You...Though with my GF it is somewhat of a challenge as she is a B cup. Albeit with some Oral added to the Mix, the desired effect is very stimulating and the finally is always a blast...Thank you ladies for being so understanding and such pleasurable & willing partners.

:D

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/23/2007 at 10:59 AM, telecom69 said:

Ok, my gf and I are listening to the radio in the car yesterday. The song "Squeezebox" from the "The Who" come on. She listens to the lyrics and asks "are they saying what I think they mean."? I tell her the song really has strong references to titty fucking and not vaginal intercourse as most people think. The Who had many songs with sexual tones that is still amazing got through for their time. I was surprised when she asked me what titty fucking was, so I told her. My ex let me do this now and then to her and it was a blast, but she liked it to. Any woman out there who let their man do this to them who hasn't done it before, and what got you over the hump (pun) to let him do it if you were apprehensive?

Telecom

Use to do it with my wife all the time till 2006 she was diagnosed with breast cancer what a shock ! Had one removed Chemo radiation reduction on the other side and reconstruction surgery ! It was heartbreaking but she is still here cancer free ! Then 6 years after that she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer round 2  surgery chemo radiation and she’s been cancer free with that too from 2012 ! We celebrated 35 yrs of marriage this yr yes I do miss some things we can’t do now but i and my grown children still have her in our lives ! What more can you ask for ! We still have sex and do oral and she swollows and lets me masterbate on her chest when I take to long cumming which is a turn on too ! But her 40 D breast are now a 34C and boob jobs don’t work so well now ! But I love her dearly and am blessed that’s she still here ready to celebrate another Christmas 12 yrs later ! Tonight is my lucky night I hope she’s ready for it after I take my sidenafil on top of this without it being taken yet!

2E12505C-CD5E-46B2-8B93-07C07DCE668D.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 4/24/2007 at 9:08 AM, Mikayla1 said:

I am most sure that your "breast-est-es" are just great Tyger!

This is a quote from True Romance, right?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We both love titty fucking, but she really gets off when I cum all over her tits then clean her up and share my cum with her..... If you haven't tried it you should!!! 😘😘😘😘

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I must admit that I am not a big fan of tittyfucking. As a guy, I don't seem to get much from it, so unless SHE is enjoying it, I just don't have much use for it. My ex had ample breasts and was fine with it in theory. In practice, she said it hurt to squeeze them together like that. But we found plenty of other things that seem to work just fine.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 12/9/2018 at 2:22 AM, hardwood68 said:

Love tittie fucking!!!

20181208_022503.jpg

20181209_022146.png

20181209_022123.png

Lucky lucky lucky

• Like 1