Official Community Forums Home

Coochy Shave Cream

Tyger

hp102201main.jpg

Wow! I just found a new shaving cream that is on my “Gotta Have” list!!

I got the small sample size from one of the contests that TooTimid was having, and I just had to try this stuff out. I got the Pear Berry scent, 1 oz sample size. I know this was a freebie, and I didn't HAFTA review it, but I really wanted too!

I drew myself a nice hot bath, got a new razor ready, and soaked for a bit. I shaved my legs first, letting the hair on my “coochy” to soften more. I applied this stuff all over my “coochy”. A little goes a long way! Anyway, the scent wasn’t overpowering at all, and it felt satiny soft on my skin. My razor glided smoothly over my skin, and felt really good. After I had gotten all the nooks and crannies, I rinsed off, and got out of the tub.

Pat-drying, I touched my “coochy” and it was sooo soft! No nicks or cuts either! It was awesome! I can’t wait to have my hubby feel my smooth & soft “coochy”!

Get a soft Coochy

Yes, yes I do like the word "coochy". ;):P:lol:

• Members

Ugh, the thought of using a razor on my "coochy" just makes my skin crawl. How do you avoid nicking those sensitive areas??

I got my free sample today, and might try a trim, but not sure I am brave enough for the whole thing??

Well, I've been shaving my "coochy" (gotta love that word!!), for about 14 yrs now, so I am pretty experienced when it comes to manuvering a razor around there. Did I cut myself in the beginning, yes, but not badly. I suggest you either take a warm bath or hot shower, allowing your hair to soften before trying. Using something like this, which is specially designed for that area, is a good idea. I have sensitive/dry skin, so I've tried hundreds of products out there!!

You do have to be careful, and not afraid to move some parts around. But, using some sort of lotion or shaving cream is best (not soap, it tends to try your skin out, and that can cause bumps).

The first few times you shave, expect some blood (probably like the first time you shaved your legs). And a cool feeling after you shave. The skin there is use to being covered with hair, so the exposure will feel different. You may get bumbs the first few times, or, you may not. Both are normal. If I use a duller razor, I still get bumps! Or I will nick myself. Which does sting, but pretty much like a nick on your legs. Especially after you get use to shaving, it's really no big deal.

Just be careful, and use lots of lotion the first few times! :)

• Members

Tyger, how often do you shave your "coochy". I get stubble on my legs fairly quickly. I shave them every other day, but if I had time and patience, I should be doing it every day. When I used the buzzers to trim my pubic area, I didn't get it down to the skin, didn't want to, but left about 1/4" and my husband said it was "pokey". I know his stubble is like sandpaper on my skin and drives me insane, so I didn't want stubble bothering his penis. EEK!

• Members

Well, I am with Tyger on this, I have been shaving for about 13 years now and wouldn't have it any other way! Sometimes I even treat myself to a waxing...yes, I used the word "treat" when talking about having my hair roots yanked from my "coochy!"

I wrote an article all about this subject, "Shaving Private Ryan" - you can find it in the Sex Ed section. I talk about the different "hair" styles, how to shave the first time and after, and what products work and which don't.

I will say that now that I am almost 6 months pregnant, shaving down there is getting a bit, um, hard. I may have to give it up until after baby comes!

• Members

It is really hard to shave when your belly gets big with baby!

I've been shaving for ten years. Sometimes I do all of it, sometimes I just leave a strip. Once you get the hang of doing it, it is easier and no more nicks. Just be sure to use a good razor and let your coochy soak for a bit first. At least, that's what I do.

Pregnancy coochy care story for ya, lol. Eight months along with my youngest, I knew the hair down there needed some attention. I couldn't see to shave and didn't want hubby to do it for me. So, I thought "Well, I'll just give it a trim with scissors". So, I'm trimmin away, and go a little too low with the scissors. I pinched my clit in them! OUCH! Word to the wise...Be VERY careful when using scissors where you can't see!!!!!

I shave every other day or so. My hair tends to grow rapidly too (damnit), and could stand to be shaved everyday. But I like to give my skin some time to replenish some oils so my skin won't totally dry out. Though, today, after using the Coochy Cream, I don't feel dry!!

Howard was right on when he said to get at least a triple blade razor, don't press down hard, and don't try getting all the hair off in one swipe. Think of it as leveling...go slow, but steady. I usually use some moisturizing conditioner (yes, for hair on the head) when I shave, and I use it on my legs, as well as my "coochy". It softens it, and helps moisturize my skin as well.

• Members
I shave every other day or so. My hair tends to grow rapidly too (damnit), and could stand to be shaved everyday. But I like to give my skin some time to replenish some oils so my skin won't totally dry out. Though, today, after using the Coochy Cream, I don't feel dry!!

Howard was right on when he said to get at least a triple blade razor, don't press down hard, and don't try getting all the hair off in one swipe. Think of it as leveling...go slow, but steady. I usually use some moisturizing conditioner (yes, for hair on the head) when I shave, and I use it on my legs, as well as my "coochy". It softens it, and helps moisturize my skin as well.

I shaved my coochy for the first time yesterday and you were all so right it was so soft. last night I recieved the best oral of my life.My DH kept telling me how sexy it was and what a turn on.

I guess your never to old to learn knew things :)

• Members

Now Howard that does sound like fun. We will be sure to try that.

Tonight I gave him a lap dance and then tried some of the oral tips I have learned here. After he asked," who are you and what have you done with my wife." :) Yep, it safe to say we are both in sex heaven.

• Members

I totally forgot I wanted to add my two cents to this until I used the shave cream for the second time this morning.

- I love the green tea smell.

- I love how conditioned my SKIN feels afterwards. No nicks or bumps and nice and soft skin!

- I love how a little goes a long way.

- I love how close the shave is, even moreso than with shampoo or other shave gels I've tried.

- I love the inspection I got from my husband when I told him about the new cream. :wub: I hope he didn't leave a little "Inspected By 711" sticker down there! ;)

- Certainly not last, I love that I can now say, "I LOVE COOCHY!" *giggle*

That last point makes me want to walk around in public saying it, then flashing people the bottle when they give me funny looks. *laugh laugh laugh*

See, saying "coochy" can be addictive! :P

• Members
See, saying "coochy" can be addictive! :P

Coochy Coochy Coo!!!!!!

When your pregnant, complain to the point that it needs shaving and get husband to do it. It a great experince and often leads to some sampling of the handy work. I think every man should do his wife coochy and she should do him in return.

When I in the shower doing mine I get so turned on just by the feel and the act and then when I get out she demands to know what the hell was going on in there. She can see the results and loves it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:lol: Hi everyone!

I just HAD to add my two cents on the miracle of coochy cream. It is amazing! Now that I have tried it I have to use it every time I shave, everything that everyone has said about it is true. And it is deff. a smoother shave. But have any of you tried it as a hair conditioner? I was reading the bottle one night in the shower and it suggested to use it for the hair on your head as well. So i tried it. Well it worked! And it actually rinsed out cleaner than any other conditioner I have tried and my hair is deff. smoother and has a lot more shine to it.

I just figured that I would share :-)

Have a good day !

• Members

I DID notice the bottle said this and I've been curious if anyone had tried it this way yet or not. My hair's too thick and long & I wanted to save what I had for shaving, so haven't tried it that way, unfortunately. Thanks for letting us know!

• Members

I, too, had to throw my 2 cents in!

I've been using Coochy Shave Creme for 8 years, and I swear by it!

YES, you can use it to condition your hair, too!

Makes everything soft and silky :rolleyes:

One bottle should last you for quite some time, depending on how often you shave. You need very little.

I've even known some men to use it for shaving their face.

*Mikayla - I wasn't aware you were expecting!! Congratulations!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is the best stuff in the world. It truely truely works. I was doubtful and first because I has bought other products that claimed to do the same thing :P . If you want a longer smoother shave this is definitely the way to go!!!!! I need to buy a life time supple :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

hp102201main.jpg

Coochy Shave Creme

Coochy Coochy Coo!

I’ve shaved everything below my eyebrows for years, and have finally found one product that battles the horrible, irritating nether region razor burn. Coochy to the rescue!

Within weeks of using this crème at shave time, I noticed a big difference in the smoothness and general comfort of shaving… arms, legs, and coochy! The pear berry scent is light and sensual, and the crème goes on smooth and evenly. I have the pump bottle and one pump will go a long way.

No longer do I need my extra sensitive skin shaving gel to calm my skin when getting barer than bare. No longer do I need super moisturizer lotion on my legs after shaving to make them soft and silky. Coochy is a definite must-have for any woman (or man!) who shaves. It will forever be a permanent fixture in my shower caddy.

• Members
hp102201main.jpg

Coochy Shave Creme

Coochy Coochy Coo!

I’ve shaved everything below my eyebrows for years, and have finally found one product that battles the horrible, irritating nether region razor burn. Coochy to the rescue!

Within weeks of using this crème at shave time, I noticed a big difference in the smoothness and general comfort of shaving… arms, legs, and coochy! The pear berry scent is light and sensual, and the crème goes on smooth and evenly. I have the pump bottle and one pump will go a long way.

No longer do I need my extra sensitive skin shaving gel to calm my skin when getting barer than bare. No longer do I need super moisturizer lotion on my legs after shaving to make them soft and silky. Coochy is a definite must-have for any woman (or man!) who shaves. It will forever be a permanent fixture in my shower caddy.

I bought some of this last night at a local store, I keep forgetting to look for it when I go in then after I leave I remember what I went in the shop for to begin with. It was exactly as everyone said it was, and the price really not that bad considering alittle goes along way and you don't need a variaty of products to buy along with it except a razer.

Glenn

• 2 months later...
  • Members

"Coochy Rash Free Shave Creme is formulated to protect skin and provide a smooth, moisturizing shave to any part of the body".

My 4oz. bottle o' cooch cream seemed unimpressive at first, but I sure have been proven wrong!

Most folks out there have tried this product and loved it.

I am next on that list.

I have really sensitive skin (so sensitive that I put on baby sunblock EVERY day of my life to protect me) and was resistant to trying anything other than Aveeno on ANY part of my body. I tried Coochy on my legs first and was really presently surprised that I got so much cream from one little dollop, not to mention the fact that I fell in love with the feel and smell. This company has found a way to make their product silky without being greasy, it's amazing. I let it soak in for a minute and was really pleasantly surprised at how soft the cream made my legs.

I decided to go for it, and try using it on my pubic area. My wife and I made a date out of it, and shaved eachother. I will enver go back!! Coochy Cream was able to soften the coarse pubic hairs and left me (remember me, with the most sensitive skin ever?) without a rash, bump or sore spot to be found! I love this product, and did I mention it smells yummy?

I actually went and bought some for my wife and my sisters to put in their stockings this Christmas!

This really is the best shaving cream I have ever used. When I fist used it I was a bit hesitant, but just pouring a small amount of the cream onto my fingers I could tell the difference. The consistency of the "Coochy" shaving cream is more of a lubricant than anything else.

When I began to do my shaving I noticed an immediate difference. The razor just glided across my skin leaving me so smooth down there. Plus, it has a smell to die for.

After I shaved my "Coochy" I think I was a bit shave happy. I called my husband into the bathroom and cleaned him up a bit down there. It felt like I was applying lube to him. I suggest using this product to shave your partner any time. Let me tell you, I sure was hot after this one. Hot, and Very smooth.

• Like 1