Official Community Forums Home

Coochy Shave Cream

Tyger

• Members

See it a great stocking stuffer and they will use it on you too. I even went out and bought a vibrating razer I ran across to go with it.

One thing I notice about using it, i get horney. when I shave my wife, I just have to have a lick to sample my handy work and well you know where it goes from there

Glenn

• Members
Glenn: Your comment reminds me that I have never undestood why women ever want to shave themselves alone. Having the help of the guy you love does several things off hand.

1. He can get to areas you find hard to see or shave without being a contortionist!

2. He gets to know just what you do to make yourself beautiful for him!

3. He gets to inspect the goodies to make sure he did a good job, and, we all know his tongue is much better at " Feeling " even compared to his fingertips....!

4. You get to shave what you don't like about all his hair, in return.

5. You get to be an " inspector" too!

6. The arousal is wonderful, and the orgasms are outstanding!

7. You get to do it all over again every couple of days!

8. You have found a wonderful " Excuse " for mommy and Daddy to be alone and play.

9. You both can talk about how you feel " Down There" as the hairs grow back, and can plan your next shaving session , flirting and getting excited at the prospect.

10. You have found a great way to laugh together, to be intimate, to enjoy feeling sexy, and to show how much you love each other to your partner.

Have Fun.

Howard

dont 4 get to stuff her stocking

Glenn

• Members
Aw, Come on, Glenn. She wants something else " stuffed " long before you get around to her Christmas stocking! Another jar of Couchie Cream would not be a bad stocking stuffer, however.

You ought to be able to buy this in a grocery store, right along with shaving creams, and gels.

Howard

My wife has a big bottle in her chrsitmas stocking, but (LOL) your right she wants her other stocking stuffed which I did last night after I shaved her. Today I shaved me. It feels so good, in fact I wish everyone of you could just reach out and feel it. In fact lets do it, reach out and caress your pc screen. As you do this I will feel the energy as you feel how smooth as silk I feel being freshly shaven with this wonderful couchie cream. It comes in various colors and aromas as an extra bonus.

You can get it with cash, check, visa or master card.

Buy it today and you might be able to talk someone into giving you an extra bottle free( but it wont be me).

Cootchie cream, it available to you today right here at tootimid.com and other fine adult stores. Sooner or later it might even show up at Walgreens and walmart too.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hp102201main.jpg

I have been shaving myself bare for many years using just soap or bathing gel. When I got my Coochie Cream I was excited to try it out. I had read reviews about this product before so I sort of knew what to expect or I thought I did.

I am one of those unlucky people who doesn’t have a bathtub in her house so soaking to get the hairs softened is not as easy in the shower, but I let the warm water run over myself while I shaved my legs. Then applied the cream, I agree with the other reviewers a little goes a long way. Using a sort of new razor(used once or twice before), I found the cream helped me to shave more quickly. After drying from my shower, I felt my skin to find it so soft. Even my husband commented about how soft I was down there. The next day I had no irritation and the skin stayed soft until my next time to shave, which is normally 2 or 3 days.

Reading the bottle I also saw that this can be used as a hair conditioner. Wanting to review all of it’s facets I decided to try it for that also. It works very well on my hair which is saying something since I have thick curly hair.

I found the Green Tea scent to not be overpowering, actually it took me a few sniffs to even pick up the scent.

Go bare

• Members

hp102201main.jpg

I got a 4oz bottle of Coochy Cream to review. The sent was Pear Berry and it had a little pleasant sent. It was silky gel that turned into light foam.

I couldn’t wait to try this out. I was so exited when I got this in the mail to review. I had read about Coochy Cream and wanted to try it out. I have been shaving my pubic area for 10 years off and on. I don’t shave all the time since all the other shave creams and gels made my skin red and irritated with very painful bumps. Using the other shave creams and gels I would cut and nick not so pleasant areas of my pubic area.

I got into the shower and stood in there for awhile to soften up the hairs and to just enjoy a nice hot shower. After standing in the shower for 10 minutes or so I got my razor and the Coochy Cream out and ready to use. I used about a pea size maybe a bit smaller amount of Coochy Cream (which was enough to do the job). I was so surprise by the smooth glide the razor was doing over my skin because of the Coochy Cream. After I was done shaving and finishing up the job by rinsing off the Coochy Cream and hair I was even more surprised by the smoothness of my skin. I have never had such a pleasant shaving experience. I was surprised I didn’t have the red and irritating bumps and nick and cuts that I have come to know from shaving with other shave creams and gels.

I just want to tell anyone who wants to shave or who shaves with something else once you try Coochy Cream you will love it and won’t go back to other shave creams or gels.

Coochy Cream

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hp102201main.jpg

Coochy Shave Cream

I received the original scent of the Coochy Shave Cream. I just want to tell you I was very hesitant. I have very sensitive skin….to the point that even some products that are for babies I am allergic to. In the summer I have to use baby sun block, because I am allergic to the others.

Well I broke down and gave it a try on my legs first. I was very impressed it didn’t take a lot and the shave was very nice. They came out very smooth and no bumps or rash were to be found. I then used it on my underarms and the same result. I was very happy.

The next day I decided to try it on my “coochy”. I first soaked in the hot tub for about 10 minutes to make sure the hair was softened up. I then sat on the edge of the tub and with just one pump of the cream and then covered myself. I then started shaving. The razor just slid smoothly over and shaved the first time. Afterwards I rinsed and decided to have a feel. I was very impressed. It was smooth and also not a bump or rash. I have used this now 2 times after just to see if it was a first time thing, but no I am very happy.

This product is well worth the money. It works well for very sensitive skin as well. It seems to me also that the hair took a little longer to grow back than normal. It might just be me, but that is how it seems.

I will definitely order this product and keep using it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

hp102201.jpg

Shave that coochy!

Stars: 5/5

After reading all the reviews for Coochy Shave Creme, I just HAD to try it out for myself. I have such a terrible time with razor burn and harsh stubble that it made me not even want to shave. The day I had received the blue 16oz bottle I stuck it in the shower. I waited a couple days since I had already shaved, after that I was in the shower, all ready and started to apply the Coochy Shave Creme. The scent was very pleasing, along with the fact I could just feel immediately how smooth it was making my skin as I was applying it. Shaving was a breeze, even with a cheapo disposable razor. No nicks, no cuts (shocking hey?) no having to go back a second time and re-shave any area. This product is also perfect for it's name, the bikini area and everything in between was so smooth my b/f didn't want to stop.. well.. you know! =)

Over the next couple of days I noticed that my skin was so much smoother and held moister so much better. The stubble didn't come in as harsh as it usually did and my extremely dry skin wasn't .. as dry! This product says it can be used as a conditioner also, I haven't tried that, but will be telling the bf to be the guinea pig! If it works half as good as it does for shaving, this product need to win a grammy!

• Members
This product says it can be used as a conditioner also, I haven't tried that, but will be telling the bf to be the guinea pig! If it works half as good as it does for shaving, this product need to win a grammy!

And the winner is...!! Hehe -- yes, it works VERY well for a conditioner. I have long, thick hair. I just HAD to try it as a conditioner back when I first tried this product. It worked wonderfully. My hair was smooth, straight, flowy... and the smell... :wub: ...just lovely. I was very happy with it as a conditioner. That being said, this is a very frugal household and I DO have a lot of hair, so I stick with what I normally use and save this pamper-me cream for smooth skin all over. ;):)

• 9 years later...

I still LOVE this product!!! A really good razer, some Coochie Cream, and you're in for a smooth feel and comfortable shave for sure!!!