Official Community Forums Home

First Toy?

• Members

Ok, so I'm going to get my first toy. I need somone's help on what to get. I'm a girl, but I've never really gotten of w/ clit stimulation. either by self or by somone else...so I'm figuring g-sopt toys, but I need waterproof to take to the shower (my only alone time)

What do you have or reccomend?

TIA!

• Members

It's not a g-spot one but my fav toy is a pocket rocket. It's a nice size (about 4 in) so I can hid it in my towel on the way to the shower. Also the look of it doesn't automatically say "vibrator" so you could pass it off as a "massager". There are a lot of different one for sale on this site so just pick the one that's best for you. Me being a poor college student got the cheapest one, and it works great!m ;)

• Members

You might be surprised with the stimulation you get from a vibrator or bullet on your clit. It is much different than manual or oral stimulation.

Just type in "waterproof" in the search bar at the top of the page, and you will get about three pages to chose from.

• Members

there is this waterproof g-spot vibe that gets offered for free on the website every once in awhile, I have that and I enjoy it... and it was free! if you want to wait til it gets offered again tho

Most women need clit stimulation to get off. You may not be hitting it right. Or, you may not be one of the women that get off that way.

For me, I found that I needed a strong vibration on my clit to get off, and WHAM-O!! *WOOT* I REALLY get off with a combo of either my hubby inside of me, or a big dildo/vibrator, for that full feeling, AND my clit having some extra attention!

Pocket rockets are great, as are bullets that have clit ticklers on them. Plus they can be used on other parts as well.

Just type in Clit stimulators on the Product Search box, and find a bunch of stuff. Keywords are a wonderful thing!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

The funfactory Corsar is amazing! i just got it as my first. it works for both g-spot and clit AND it's waterproof. Great design. i would recomend looking at other funfactory vibrators there are some other ones that are similar and you can find one you think will work for you. what i really like about this brand is that they are not phalic shaped. it's less intimidating for begginers i think.